Global War On GPA!

Moreau

@Moreau and Stormrideron

IF THE GPA SIGNED ANY !@#$ TREATIES AND YOU ARE 101% SURE ABOUT IT, GIVE US THE MOTHER !@#$ PROOF!!

Get this kid with an IQ of zero out of my rally. Uneducated and gullible people are a problem of today society. GPA have secret treaties and I know it. How? I just know it because they have treaty with the dio-lovers in which both agrees not to attack each other. Notice the keyword: agree is an equivalent  of treaty. 

because some of the blatant lies in this thread are enraging the membership.

I feel bad for your members not hearing 100% of the truth. I am just going to link the leaked screenshot here so your members can see the truth too. It was posted yesterday morning and taken down shortly after it was leak on owf. GPA's recent action violates declaration of neutrality and must be hold accountable as in global declaration against GPA. 

f9lBn7w.png

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Get this kid with an IQ of zero out of my rally. Uneducated and gullible people are a problem of today society. GPA have secret treaties and I know it. How? I just know it because they have treaty with the dio-lovers in which both agrees not to attack each other. Notice the keyword: agree is an equivalent  of treaty. 

I feel bad for your members not hearing 100% of the truth. I am just going to link the leaked screenshot here so your members can see the truth too. It was posted yesterday morning and taken down shortly after it was leak on owf. GPA's recent action violates declaration of neutrality and must be hold accountable as in global declaration against GPA. 

f9lBn7w.png

Well. Time for GPA to get rolled. Well done Kalev. You're now grillick 2.0

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

This thread is 8 !@#$ pages long already....WTF!  For all you "Jack-Wagons" that want to roll GPA......shut your cakeholes and !@#$ do it already. Drop your cocks, grab your socks and let your sacks hang free.  For those of you who are on the slower side.......declare or STFU and move the !@#$ along!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Get this kid with an IQ of zero out of my rally. 

Says the guy who can barely type in proper English.

GPA have secret treaties and I know it. How? I just know it because they have treaty with the dio-lovers in which both agrees not to attack each other. Notice the keyword: agree is an equivalent  of treaty. 

Proof? I can't and I won't take your word for it, unless I see cold, hard proof (and not some doctored BS 'screenshot').

f9lBn7w.png

How do we know this isn't doctored?

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

And have you by any chance heard of Inspect Element?

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

@Moreau and Stormrideron

IF THE GPA SIGNED ANY !@#$ TREATIES AND YOU ARE 101% SURE ABOUT IT, GIVE US THE MOTHER !@#$ PROOF!!

GPA has a de facto NAP with just about every alliance in the game - a luxury not afforded to any other alliance - and I'm the monster for daring to question that?  

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

And have you by any chance heard of Inspect Element?

Inspect Element is a myth and it is truth. I speak my mind out and I am dedicated to bring the money back to the working class of the alliances that are being exploited by GPA's price gouging.

GPA has a de facto NAP with just about every alliance in the game - a luxury not afforded to any other alliance - and I'm the monster for daring to question that?

I can confirm that GPA has NAP treaty with Arggh and several other alliances. Edited by Stormrideron

GPA has robbed me of a pretty penny in many Global Wars due to their ridiculous price gouging. 

I can confirm that GPA has NAP treaty with Arggh and several other alliances.

I have a theory that GPA fund's Arrgh's existence so they can profit from the market but it's just a theory.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

GPA has robbed me of a pretty penny in many Global Wars due to their ridiculous price gouging. 

You don't need to repeat. It is a known fact that GPA did it in previous wars. Guess what? They were given free passes it is unfair! We must stop them from controlling the market.

I have a theory that GPA fund's Arrgh's existence so they can profit from the market but it's just a theory.

Even though if GPA funds Arrgh, GPA should be responsible for causing these kind of actions to co-exist.

You don't need to repeat. It is a known fact that GPA did it in previous wars. Guess what? They were given free passes it is unfair! We must stop them from controlling the market.

I demand compensation for paying $5000 per unit of Gasoline to GPA in the previous Global War! 

Even though if GPA funds Arrgh, GPA should be responsible for causing these kind of actions to co-exist.

Indeed. GPA is the epicentre of corruption and vice on Orbis. The longer they are they are allowed to proliferate, the more difficult it will be to bring them under control later on. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Well I have a better proposal. GPA should make payments to all the alliances $250,000,000 per month and a bonus $250,000,000 for single alliances.

Well I have a better proposal. GPA should make payments to all the alliances $250,000,000 per month and a bonus $250,000,000 for single alliances.

They should certainly pay money if rolling them is out of the question (I really want to roll them) so I'll just state my previous proposal called "neutrality fine" (with slight tweaks):

GPA pays every alliance that goes to war $50-250 million depending on it's size and the scale of the damage they received during the war.

If they don't have the money (unlikely for these price gouging war-profiteers) they can pay in instalments. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Were not neutrals so it is ok for us to be aggressive and say things you dont like on the owf. Plus im sure IC wont care about what i said in this thread because it isnt a big deal.

Can confirm. TKR members aren't drones and can post/say what they want. I don't always agree, and normally post as much when the situation arises.
  • Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

It's an easy concept........-snip-

Do I really have to add that I wish to roll them with a global coalition of alliances that are sick and tired of GPA antics? 

One nations can't take on 100+ nations who have looted the world's resources over the course of several global wars. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Can confirm. TKR members aren't drones and can post/say what they want. I don't always agree, and normally post as much when the situation arises.

I knew it wouldnt be a big deal, but get ready for some attacks from moreau and storm because they wouldnt agree with this. And GPA hasnt done anything wrong and they arent price gouging. I bet if rose was the number 1 alliance and conducted price gouging you wouldnt be complaining because its your alliance and the price gouging would benefit you but sense it isnt your alliance you have instead resorted to attacking gpa simply because they are neutrals and you just want to see them rolled.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light