Global War On GPA!

Moreau

Dude no one here gives a shit, its GPA. They do nothing and wont do anything. And jodo didnt prove your point. He stated what grillick merely mentioned on the gpa forums last year that the alliances community was against and was eventually leaked on to the owf which was what got them rolled. And guess what, grillick and the people who were in power a year ago when st. Patties happened are no longer around, so stop being paranoid. And if i recall i believe people have stated that even though gpa is nuetral they had a few nations who wrre able to put up a fight during that massacre.

• Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Dude no one here gives a shit, its GPA. They do nothing and wont do anything. And jodo didnt prove your point. He stated what grillick merely mentioned on the gpa forums last year that the alliances community was against and was eventually leaked on to the owf which was what got them rolled. And guess what, grillick and the people who were in power a year ago when st. Patties happened are no longer around, so stop being paranoid. And if i recall i believe people have stated that even though gpa is nuetral they had a few nations who wrre able to put up a fight during that massacre.

The point is GPA is not as committed to neutrality as they lead everyone to believe. 

What? Which is it? Do those several alliances become neutral, or do they ally with the GPA? Even if they were un-neutral and decided to ally with the GPA, we wouldn't recognize that alliance because we ourselves are neutral.

How about both? I can see GPA creating their own monstrous neutral sphere and enforcing their filthy not-so-pacifist pacifism on Orbis some time in the not-so-distant future. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

so they will likely keep up the charade for the time being. 

You are talking to a "they," get your tense right, I'm one of the councilors. 

EDIT: Damn it I keep falling for this bait.

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

The point is GPA is not as committed to neutrality as they lead everyone to believe. 

Proof??!?

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

The point is GPA is not as committed to neutrality as they lead everyone to believe

Lets see, they never raided, never declared war, never signed treaties.... Looks like they are committed to neutrality and your probably just upset that a neutral alliance was able to become the number 1 alliance with out having to fight for it and is now trying to get them rolled.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

You are talking to a "they," get your tense right, I'm one of the councilors. 

EDIT: Damn it I keep falling for this bait.

Okay but just so you understand chappie -  I'm not saying you're planning on completely abandoning your ideals but what i am saying is that you will push them onto everyone else given the means. 

"pacifism - the belief that any violence, including war, is unjustifiable under any circumstances, and that all disputes should be settled by peaceful means"

How does one "enforce their filthy pacifism"? Strongly-worded threads on the alliance affairs section of this board? By definition, pacifism can't be enforced militarily.

Your leaders are hypocrites who believe the end justifies the means and will use military means to enforce pacifism.

Remember: GPA got rolled previously for declaring that as their intention. 

Lets see, they never raided, never declared war, never signed treaties.... Looks like they are committed to neutrality and your probably just upset that a neutral alliance was able to become the number 1 alliance with out having to fight for it and is now trying to get them rolled.

They were only peaceful because they were in a position of weakness. (Do I really have to keep reiterating that?)

And that's why it's in our best interest to keep them in a position of weakness indefinitely. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I call that one out a big fat lie. GPA is actually a pseudo-neutrality. I don't know what kind of treaties they signed, but GPA government definitely tried to keep it secret from the public so they will continue to appear as the true neutrality. It is time to spill the secrets.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Okay, so if you can prove that, if you can prove that our government intends to "use military means to enforce pacifism", you may have a point. Until then it's just an accusation, and one that, if true, is surprising even to us, us being we non-government GPA members.

Would you leave if you realised that was the case or would you go along with it?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Okay but just so you understand chappie -  I'm not saying you're planning on completely abandoning your ideals but what i am saying is that you will push them onto everyone else given the means. 

Your leaders are hypocrites who believe the end justifies the means and will use military means to enforce pacifism.

Remember: GPA got rolled previously for declaring that as their intention. 

They were only peaceful because they were in a position of weakness. (Do I really have to keep reiterating that?)

And that's why it's in our best interest to keep them in a position of weakness indefinitely.

Alright, alright, sense you are hell bent on getting the gpa rolled and think they will force their pacifism on us, then how about you attack them first to attempt to get the ball rolling. Now you have to remember that gpa is still an alliance so they will defend their members when attacked. And while doing this you have to find sufficient evidence to convince us that what you are telling us is true, then maybe.... Just maybe we will decide to join you on rolling gpa. Oh and you need evidence not accusations.

• Upvote 2

Would I leave if it were proven that the GPA is or intends to become un-neutral? Yes, I would, if it were not possible to immediately expel from the GPA the member(s) of the government responsible for the plan to breach neutrality.

That's not exactly what I asked you. <_<  Are you a slimy politician?

Question: Would you, Maxwell, leave GPA if it was planning to use military means to enforce global pacifism? Yes or no.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Okay, then clarify what you're asking me. Would I leave if what, exactly, is the case? Because to "use military means to enforce pacifism" is, to me, un-neutral, so I answered in a way that makes that clear.

Fair enough. Time will tell if you are a man of your word but i suspect you would be in the minority once GPA becomes drunk with power. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The best thing that would come of this is all the angsty members leaving Rose to rogue the GPA, and then not being accepted back in. ^_^

If that's a dig at me then you can just say...

giphy.gif

But unfortunately i have no plans to rogue anyone :P

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I mean, hell, if something of that magnitude happened in the GPA where our government essentially gave up neutrality to become a world police, I would leave. But the fact is it can't happen without autonomous "yea's" so it wouldn't be getting one from me.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Wow. Cool guys. I'm sorry but no. Y'all are just being bullies now. This isn't like the Red Raiders or Arrgh. These guys haven't hurt anyone, they aren't raiding you. Attacking someone just because they reached the number 1 spot is petty. GPA is being attacked for their neutrality? They like nation building and talking in the community. They enjoy helping new players learn the game and want to make the game grow. I'm sorry to spoil other people's fun but this is a nation building game. This isn't 4chan and Tumblr. Not everything has to be a meme and attacking someone just because they've put in the work to grow their players is just wrong. I'm all for war, Blood for the Blood God. But their is a time and place for war. War for the sake of being funny or out of petty jealousy is not a reason for war.

It's just a game bro
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I mean, hell, if something of that magnitude happened in the GPA where our government essentially gave up neutrality to become a world police, I would leave. But the fact is it can't happen without autonomous "yea's" so it wouldn't be getting one from me.

Cool story bro. Whatever you say! We'll just let you grow peacefully into an unstoppable juggernaut now. I mean, you can't possibly be lying - right?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

/me feeds the trolls : OP's main point is that in some paranoid world it could be possible that GPA would fight for peace, which is in itself is counterproductive and a paradox, fighting for peace is like &#33;@#&#036;ing for virginity it will never result it that coal. 

Talking about current GPA leaders like he has ever talked to them, or holds some personal knowledge about their very ideals and souls, meh not that I know of.

Thanks for all the fish, it's was entertaining at least. 

PS! I have no strong feelings one way or another.

• Upvote 1

/me feeds the trolls : OP's main point is that in some paranoid world it could be possible that GPA would fight for peace, which is in itself is counterproductive and a paradox, fighting for peace is like !@#$ for virginity it will never result it that coal. 

Talking about current GPA leaders like he has ever talked to them, or holds some personal knowledge about their very ideals and souls, meh not that I know of.

Thanks for all the fish, it's was entertaining at least. 

PS! I have no strong feelings one way or another.

Soon we will raid you, kill your men, burn your fields, and take your children & women folk as slaves. Mark my words GPA!

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

This thread, like the one entitled "Make Orbis Great Again" is plain embarrassing.

If you wanna roll us, just do it!

Don't pull fake excuses out of your ass and simply say: "we're butthurt due to the fact that the GPA is now #1, therefore we feel like rolling them".

Chappie already explained some of the things we do for the game, such as helping players (especially newbies) grow their nations.

Those, who say we do nothing for the game, are like those bigots who hate what they don't know.

It's the same principle that applies to people who hate those who are different from them, whether it's because of their skin color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.

I read some bullshit about the GPA manipulating the market... Really?!

Wow, I'm having what the author of that statement's having...

For example, I'm always trading stuff on the market, but I do it alone - the GPA has no say in what I do on the market.

We don't set prices, the market does.

If you can't profit from the market, then it's pretty simple: it just means YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

It's quite easy to make profit on the market.

Just check the average price history, check the market periodically for cheap resources, then sell it at a higher price.

Even a toddler would understand this.

If you do attack us, just make sure it's done in a cowardly fashion; I suggest 1 of the following ways:

1 - get nations with a bunch of cities and few infra to attack nations with much less cities;

2 - or just carry out an old-fashioned gang up, where a bunch of alliances come together.

PS: you know you're pathetic, when you go out of your way to post a fake screenshot, like the one in that other thread.

Just get a life...

Edited by Malembe