Global War On GPA!

Moreau

A logical dissertation on why we shouldn't roll an alliance for literally no reason?

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!11

Way to prove my point. I hate pettiness and I've been ignoring for the most part. Y'all need to grow the #@%$ up.

Edited by Liuvigild de Bracara
  • Upvote 3

Fire is nice eh?

DEATH TO GPA! DEATH TO GPA! DEATH TO GPA!

Now guys, are you going to allow such a misogyny menace neutral alliance run the world to tailor their needs and wants? I will not allow such a neutral menace alliance to run their game! I will not simply allow that at all!

*CHEERING*

GPA has been planning it along to become world number 1 alliance and they think they can stay safe behind their green wall of neutrality. I call that one out bullshit. They are a bunch of coward pixel-huggers who just logs in for one minute just to earn their daily log-in bonus and grow their nations. Are we going to allow their leaders to continue this neutral lies to run their game? Absolutely not, I call for Orbis revolution!

*CHEERING*

They think they can get away from putting up the green wall of neutrality made of asparagus and cabbages. Hell, they even have the balls just to say they are neutral. I am pretty damn sure that they have some kind of secret treaties that was conducted only inside the government in which other alliances will reluctant attack GPA to avoid damage their diplomatic relationship. Listen up, GPA is neutral alliance, they are free for all. We simply can't allow their neutrality to take over the world. 

*CHEERING*

I propose that we roll GPA and declare the Casus Beli: Neutrality Takeover. Let GPA know that we aren't going to take it lightly. We can't allow them to exploit the trades as they did in the previous two world wars. They have been taking advantage of us and taking our jobs overseas. It is time to put it to end and bring our people and jobs back!

*THUNDEROUS CHEERING*

*A robot at the back of the crowd boos*

Leader of the rally yells "GET HIM OUTTA HERE, HE ISN'T EVEN HUMAN, GET HI..." he continues

Trump confirmed.

(jk <3)

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

So when are we attacking

Next year, ya'll missed the deadline. ;P

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I know the different spheres have their own differences and that there is bad feelings on both sides but at least we are all playing the game ppl!

This GPA cancer is not playing ball at all and is actively attempting to establish a new world order that revolves around pacifism!

I don't know about the rest of you but that's just unacceptable to me!

The longer we delay taking action, the more this cancer will spread, and the harder it will be to destroy it!

So let's go to war today and show these illuminati hippies the light!

EDIT: Realised it would be hard for mobile users to read so fixed it :P 

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

WHAT IF (after being left alone) GPA suddenly changed it's pacifist stance and establishes a game crushing hegemoney. 

4) GPA is planning on establishing a hegemoney. 

How long will we ignore the looming pacifism that is sweeping across Orbis?

3) GPA wants to establish a new world order.

How long will we allow GPA to profit from our destruction whilst they remain untouched from the flames of war they have ignited?

2) GPA starts global conflict. 

How long will we allow GPA to leech away valuable cannon fodder for our wars? 

1) GPA steals new recruits.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

WHAT IF (after being left alone) GPA suddenly changed it's pacifist stance and establishes a game crushing hegemoney. 

How long will we allow GPA to profit from our destruction whilst they remain untouched from the flames of war they have ignited?

Your paranoia is really entertaining. :)
  • Upvote 5

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I don't have paranoia; I know what i know.

This is like the lizard people that are in charge of the world theory. Its total Paranoia

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

-if-

-when- 

This is like the lizard people that are in charge of the world theory. Its total Paranoia

It's not paranoia at all when you realise that GPA has total economic superiority and a stupid magical immunity from military action. 

Our banks are bleed dry from epic battles and we are always concerned about being attacked at any given moment.

Not so for GPA! They profit from the wars, and their bank has almost never experienced hardship.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

-when-

It's not paranoia at all when you realise that GPA has total economic superiority and a stupid magical immunity from military action.

When a herbivore has no hunter it just proliferates. Edited by Milord

When a herbivore has no hunter it just proliferates.

GPA is only playing the part of herbivore for now, but how long will they keep that act up when they've reached a point where they can no longer be challenged militarily?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Remember when Grillick merely mentioned the Green Enforcement Agency on their own forums, it leaked because their own membership hated the idea, and the world gangbanged them into the stone age last year?

Yeah, I'm sure they are ready to hop on that ride again.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 6

q8nfyvc.gif

GPA is only playing the part of herbivore for now, but how long will they keep that act up when they've reached a point where they can no longer be challenged militarily?

What prof do we have? Creating theories and possible plays of other alliances and saying they are about to happened is not very rational

Edited by Milord
  • Upvote 1

Remember when Grillick merely mentioned the Green Enforcement Agency on their own forums, it leaked because their own membership hated the idea, and the world gangbanged them into the stone age last year?

Yeah, I'm sure they are ready to hop on that ride again.

That's why i said "when they've reached a point where they can no longer be challenged militarily".

And thank you for proving my point by exposing Grillicks intentions! 

The leadership of GPA is using the current pacifist stance as Trojan horse to allow them to grow - unchecked - until such a time when they will change direction and take over the game.

What prof do we have? Creating theories and possible plays of other alliances and saying they are about to happened is not very rational

Jodo gave you all the proof you need. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Violence is not the answer

violence hasn't solved anything except most wars

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

That's why i said "when they've reached a point where they can no longer be challenged militarily".

And thank you for proving my point by exposing Grillicks intentions! 

The leadership of GPA is using the current pacifist stance as Trojan horse to allow them to grow - unchecked - until such a time when they will change direction and take over the game.

He said that the membership didn't like the idea of whatever they were about to do (wasn't here when that GPA war broke out).

He said that the membership didn't like the idea of whatever they were about to do (wasn't here when that GPA war broke out).

It show intent on the part of the leadership which is huge in a game like this.

The members didn't approve of the idea because they knew it was a bad idea, as GPA did not have the military means to do such a thing. 

Will that still be the case after they have grown into a formidable force that can make that previous idea viable? I don't think so. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg