Global War On GPA!

Moreau

It show intent on the part of the leadership which is huge in a game like this.

The members didn't approve of the idea because they knew it was a bad idea, as GPA did not have the military means to do such a thing.

Will that still be the case after they have grown into a formidable force that can make that previous idea viable? I don't think so.

So just because GPA threaten orbis before it means its going to try again. So a killer is always a killer, because people don't change affording to u. Also is GPA the same leadership as in that time? Idk really Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

If we want an official statement (not that that would help in conspiracies) but I can officially say that there is no plan, nor is there in the foreseeable future to change our style of government/gameplay. The membership would be outraged, and we would likely dissolve in the case we strayed from neutrality.

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I believe in keeping alliances in check! I mean wasn't that the whole point of the Octoberfest war? To prevent certain alliances from creating a hegemoney? 

If we say: We are never going to roll GPA.

Then we have effectively handed them the keys to the throne... and for what? For some lame promise that they will remain neutral?

I never knew people could be so gullible.  :huh:

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I believe in keeping alliances in check! I mean wasn't that the whole point of the Octoberfest war? To prevent certain alliances from creating a hegemoney?

If we say: We are never going to roll GPA.

Then we have effectively handed them the keys to the throne... and for what? For some lame promise that they will remain neutral?

I never knew people could be so gullible. :huh:

I didn't say u shouldn't roll an in game alliance that is the game.(have fun)

I said don't make lame theories to justify the war declaration

Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

As someone pointed out before, GPA profit when others go to war, they're kind of like the the Swiss, all cuddly and neutral on the outside but vaults full of the gold teeth of the murdered. Absolute scum but we need those scum, who else is going to sell us steel when we've destroyed our mills to build tank factories and airforce bases.

Leave the war profiteering pretend hippies be, we need them.

You do realise these freaks still have every ability to declare war for whatever reason? Right?

I means it's not out of the question that - at some point - they are going to ruin your day.

So why are we letting them grow and kicking each others teeth in every few months? 

I didn't say u shouldn't roll an in game alliance that is the game.(have fun)

I said don't make lame theories to justify the war declaration

It's not a theory. They have already declared their intention to take over the game (as Jodo rightly pointed out), and are now peacefully developing the means to do so.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

It's not a theory. They have already declared their intention to take over the game (as Jodo rightly pointed out), and are now peacefully developing the means to do so.

We have a pretty clear track record of keeping neutrality. A whole years worth of time in this game, and countless years in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

We have a pretty clear track record of keeping neutrality. A whole years worth of time in this game, and countless years in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

You should pay every alliance that goes to war $20-400 million (depending on their size of-course).

That will insure your power is kept in check and everyone is happy. 

As for your track record: Your leadership is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and in P&W you were peaceful so far due to your weakness. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You do realise these freaks still have every ability to declare war for whatever reason? Right?

I means it's not out of the question that - at some point - they are going to ruin your day.

So why are we letting them grow and kicking each others teeth in every few months? 

An event of the past doesn't define the person until he dies, people change.

Your way of saying is almost like you are in GPA, that proves nothing ,stop being sure about something you have no hard proof

• Upvote 1

You should pay every alliance that goes to war $20-400 million (depending on their size of-course).

As for your track record: Your leadership is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and in PW you were peaceful so far due to your weakness.

Like a rent that's absurd it like the mob and Italian restaurants.lol
  • Upvote 1

What he says is true, if you were waiting for GPA to do something exciting in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) you'd have died of boredom. Massive nations, years old, zero casualties. They're boring but they're harmless.

An event of the past doesn't define the person until he dies, people change.
Your way of saying is almost like you are in GPA, that proves nothing ,stop being sure about something you have no hard proof

1 + 1 = 2

Intent + Means = Commission.

Like a rent that's absurd it like the mob and Italian restaurants.lol

Think of it more like a neutrality fine and the amount being asked can be changed (I just gave a figure from the top of my head). 

However: I would prefer it if their power was kept in check with military means just like every other alliance.

What he says is true, if you were waiting for GPA to do something exciting in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) you'd have died of boredom. Massive nations, years old, zero casualties. They're boring but they're harmless.

The leadership of P&W GPA is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and they had previous declared their intention to stray from neutrality (which got them rolled). 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

As for your track record: Your leadership is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and in P&W you were peaceful so far due to your weakness. 

tumblr_mihrcyRfjQ1s0qwlko1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

1 + 1 = 2

Think of it more like a neutrality fine and the amount being asked can be changed (I just gave a figure from the top of my head). 

However: I would prefer it if their power was kept in check with military means just like every other alliance.

The leadership of P&W GPA is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and they had previous declared their intention to use military means. 

Point 1: False, there is no proof of intent, therefore what you're saying is means = commission, which is false.

Point 2: Good luck

Point 3: Our current leadership has never said a word. Y=You're also basing this off of what Grillick said, in which was a big joke. We have ousted the idea and you have literally no platform to stand on at this moment. Good try on inciting anything though.

1 + 1 = 2

However: I would prefer it if their power was kept in check with military means just like every other alliances.

The leadership of P&W GPA is not compromised of the same people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and they had previous declared their intention to use military means.

- so I have the means to exterminate the human , that doesnt mean I am going to do it. Possiblity ≠Reality

-of course that name for the tax is so nice and friendly (neutrality fine ) but if people said to you that the German Reich is cleansing humanity of sickness you wouldn't think they were planing on a genocide. Euphemisms are just a illusion in form of letters.

Edited by Milord

Point 1: False, there is no proof of intent, therefore what you're saying is means = commission, which is false.

Point 2: Good luck

Point 3: Our current leadership has never said a word. Y=You're also basing this off of what Grillick said, in which was a big joke. We have ousted the idea and you have literally no platform to stand on at this moment. Good try on inciting anything though.

The leadership of GPA entertained the idea of abandoning neutrality and it got GPA rolled, so - yes - I expect you to keep tight lipped about it until you have the means to carry out your plans. 

You are not the same GPA from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I'm glad you quickly stopped claiming that. I'm glad you also acknowledged that your "peaceful track record" was due to your weakness, and that it is in our interest to make sure you remain in a position of weakness indefinitely. Thank you. 

- so I have the means to exterminate the human , that doesnt mean I am going to do it. Possiblity ≠Reality

-of course that name for the tax is so nice and friendly (neutrality fine ) but if people said to you that the German Reich is cleansing humanity of sickness you wouldn't think they were planing on a genocide. Euphemisms are just a illusion in form of letters.

- You are forgetting declared intent. 

- Why are you comparing every non-GPA alliance to the German Reich? You do know that includes TKR, right?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I've seen a whole lot of reasonable and logical people saying things like "but what has GPA done to deserve being attacked?" etc.

Let me be clear right now; the international community won't stand for this blatantly reasonable rhetoric, mmkay?

We are here to discuss something that we've already made our minds up on and FULLY INTEND to carry out as soon as we're all done fighting each other for even more petty reasons.

So you can take all your data, reason, logic, scientificalist statements and shove em'! We're gunna dew this!!!11!!

DEY TERK ER PIXERLS!!

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 1

The leadership of GPA entertained the idea of abandoning neutrality and it got GPA rolled, so - yes - I expect you to keep tight lipped about it until you have the means to carry out your plans. 

You are not the same GPA from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I'm glad you quickly stopped claiming that. I'm glad you also acknowledged that your "peaceful track record" was due to your weakness, and that it is in our interest to make sure you remain in a position of weakness indefinitely. Thank you. 

- Why are you comparing every non-GPA alliance to the German Reich? You do know that includes TKR, right?

You are hopeless in reason. Nowhere have I accepted that we are weak. We have some of the largest standing armies in Orbis in retort to St.Pat's and the military parade we had, we've never lifted the quota for sustained talk (even jokingly) of these attack threats. 

EDIT:

>States it's pointless to reason

>proceeds to reason

I'll be leaving now hahaha

Edited by Chappie

I am not comparing any alliance I am pointing out that euphemisms are just there to elude people to the real thing that is going on

War for the sake of being fun is certainly a valid reason.

That's the whole point of a game.

No. It's not, not when the first word in the title of the game is Politics. This is first a nation building game and second a war sim. We make treaties, we talk to each other and this is a community. The lack of respect for a fellow member of the community is ridiculous. Attacking people because they hurt your ability to grow or because they have intent on going to war with you is a valid reason for war. Not attacking them because it would be funny to ruin the work these people have put into the game. Just because you have an avatar and you are not experiencing this in person doesn't mean you forget to give people the normal amount of respect. I'm done with conversation. Have fun guys.

Fire is nice eh?

I am a new nation, but I joined the GPA in large part because I believe in neutrality. If the GPA intended to suddenly become un-neutral, as the wild conspiracy theories in this thread say, I and undoubtedly many others would leave and start our own truly neutral alliance.

Needless to say, we haven't left and done that, and the reason is because there is absolutely no evidence to the allegation that the GPA is or intends to become un-neutral, to any extent, ever.

If there is, please provide it so I and the rest of the people reading this thread can see the truth you find so obvious.

Go for it.

Fire is nice eh?

You are hopeless in reason. Nowhere have I accepted that we are weak. We have some of the largest standing armies in Orbis in retort to St.Pat's and the military parade we had, we've never lifted the quota for sustained talk (even jokingly) of these attack threats. 

EDIT:

>States it's pointless to reason

>proceeds to reason

I'll be leaving now hahaha

GPA has been weak for most of it's existence here on Orbis, which explains it's neutral stance, but now they are amassing a worrying amount of power. However, it's still not enough for them to be able to realise their declared intention of enforcing "world peace" - through world domination - so they will likely keep up the charade for the time being. 

All this will undoubtedly change once GPA's score becomes x3/x6 times bigger than the #2 largest alliance or several major alliance's become neutral and ally with them.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg