Global War On GPA!

Moreau

Copycat u fuk

Sorry not trying to take credit for your image or anything. This is just the section of the forum people pay most attention to and I'm trying to bring awareness to the issue.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Sorry not trying to take credit for your image or anything. This is just the section of the forum people pay most attention to and I'm trying to bring awareness to the issue.

Okay den :D

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

tumblr_ma5nrmW0wI1qm31or.gif

The days of #RollGPA have passed. That was last year man.

Now it is dis year

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Look, we've all been over this a million times. Whether on Orbis, Bob, or any other planet under the sun. GPA knows that when they reach #1 they get rolled.

They know this. And yet they persist.

Do we REALLY need a reason? Do we? Of course not.

[insert standard nonsensical argument about how their neutrality threatens the game or some nonsense]

So, you see, in accordance with my infallible argument which I eloquently laid out above, we would actually be an irresponsible international community if we didn't roll them.

o/ ROLL GPA

o/ DET TERK ERR PIXERLS

• Upvote 5

"For the good of the game"

What exactly is GPA doing that's unhealthy for the game?

Nothing, thats the point. They do nothing for the game. Let them burn for our amusement. Atleast then they contribute like the rest of us. 

• Upvote 6

Ole2.png

Wow. Cool guys. I'm sorry but no. Y'all are just being bullies now. This isn't like the Red Raiders or Arrgh. These guys haven't hurt anyone, they aren't raiding you. Attacking someone just because they reached the number 1 spot is petty. GPA is being attacked for their neutrality? They like nation building and talking in the community. They enjoy helping new players learn the game and want to make the game grow. I'm sorry to spoil other people's fun but this is a nation building game. This isn't 4chan and Tumblr. Not everything has to be a meme and attacking someone just because they've put in the work to grow their players is just wrong. I'm all for war, Blood for the Blood God. But their is a time and place for war. War for the sake of being funny or out of petty jealousy is not a reason for war.

A logical dissertation on why we shouldn't roll an alliance for literally no reason?

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!11

• Upvote 4

I think GPA would win.(2mil on GPA)

They must have a big masterplan, the "neutral alliance" is just a cover up. ;)

• Upvote 5

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

DEATH TO GPA! DEATH TO GPA! DEATH TO GPA!

Now guys, are you going to allow such a misogyny menace neutral alliance run the world to tailor their needs and wants? I will not allow such a neutral menace alliance to run their game! I will not simply allow that at all!

*CHEERING*

GPA has been planning it along to become world number 1 alliance and they think they can stay safe behind their green wall of neutrality. I call that one out bullshit. They are a bunch of coward pixel-huggers who just logs in for one minute just to earn their daily log-in bonus and grow their nations. Are we going to allow their leaders to continue this neutral lies to run their game? Absolutely not, I call for Orbis revolution!

*CHEERING*

They think they can get away from putting up the green wall of neutrality made of asparagus and cabbages. Hell, they even have the balls just to say they are neutral. I am pretty damn sure that they have some kind of secret treaties that was conducted only inside the government in which other alliances will reluctant attack GPA to avoid damage their diplomatic relationship. Listen up, GPA is neutral alliance, they are free for all. We simply can't allow their neutrality to take over the world. 

*CHEERING*

I propose that we roll GPA and declare the Casus Beli: Neutrality Takeover. Let GPA know that we aren't going to take it lightly. We can't allow them to exploit the trades as they did in the previous two world wars. They have been taking advantage of us and taking our jobs overseas. It is time to put it to end and bring our people and jobs back!

*THUNDEROUS CHEERING*

• Upvote 2

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Nothing, thats the point. They do nothing for the game. Let them burn for our amusement. Atleast then they contribute like the rest of us. 

Doing nothing is certainly better then... *looks at treaty web*

• Upvote 6