The top 10 and you.

Prefontaine

Yeah all I'm seeing is that BK is tied to everyone except BK.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Looks like GPA is gonna get it gud before anyone else. :|

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Remember when Rose was leading the paperless banner and everyone was excited about keeping this game from being another (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) clone? What a crock of shit that was, huh?

• Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Remember when Rose was leading the paperless banner and everyone was excited about keeping this game from being another (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) clone? What a crock of shit that was, huh?

No. I don't remember rose doing this.

scSqPGJ.gif

No. I don't remember rose doing this.

Maybe that was when they were in Pixel Nations, I can't keep stuff straight anymore due to lack of caring.

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Not quite, but hey I'm all for blaming Keegoz for ruining everything. \o/

Just FYI, it was mostly Guardian/SK/TEst. Rose came a little later and drifted in between, from what I can recall.

xzhPlEh.png?1

This was gonna be one of things I was going to bring up on the radio show. But lets go for it here instead since the show was bumped.

Note: The follow shows treaty connections to alliances in the top 10, when I say 1 MD treaty to, that means they have 1 alliance between them and another alliance. EX - GPA has an MDP with Hippies who have an MDP with Lameness. Thus GPA is 1 MD treaty away from Lameness.

UPN

Direct to Rose, BK, VE

1 MD treaty to Sparta, NPO, Syndicate, Alpha, Pantheon

ROSE

Direct to UPN, VE, Alpha, and has ODP with Pantheon

1 MD treaty to Sparta, BK, NPO, Pantheon (anyway)

2 MD treaty to Syndicate

Syndicate

Direct to BK, Pantheon

1 MD treaty to UPN, VE, NPO

2 MD treaty to Rose, Sparta, Alpha

Note: Have 1 treaty connection to Rose/Sparta however are a combination of MD/OD treaties.

VE

Direct to Sparta, NPO, UPN, ROSE, Alpha, Pantheon

1 MD treaty to BK

2 MD treaty to Syndicate

NPO

Direct to Rose, Alpha

1 MD treaty to Sparta, Syndicate, BK, UPN, Rose, Pantheon

Alpha

Direct to Rose, Sparta, NPO, VE

1 MD treaty to Pantheon, UPN, BK

2 MD treaty to Syndicate

Sparta

Direct to VE, Alpha

1 MD treaty to Rose, UPN, NPO, Pantheon

2 MD treaty to BK, Syndicate

BK

Direct to Syndicate, UPN

1 MD treaty to Pantheon, NPO, Rose, VE, Alpha

2 MD treaty to Sparta

Pantheon

Direct to Syndicate, VE

1 MD treaty to Rose, Alpha, Sparta, BK, UPN, NPO

So what does this all mean? With 4 exceptions, Syndicate to Rose, Alpha, and Sparta and BK to Sparta, all alliances (excluding GPA) in the top 10 are only one alliance between them and being directly allies with every alliance in the top 10. Of those 4 exceptions, all of them are within 2 alliances of every alliance in the top 10. These treaties are all MD type treaties.

This was going to be one of the points brought up during the "treatys, too many?" segement. 

top ten alliances? count again

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

wb

Damnit Avruch.  We were trying to avoid saying "wb" to him.  Now you're going to chase him off.

When it comes to handling stray cats, you have to be patient with them.  Not suddenly give them attention.

• Downvote 1

Damnit Avruch. We were trying to avoid saying "wb" to him. Now you're going to chase him off.

When it comes to handling stray cats, you have to be patient with them. Not suddenly give them attention.

Less talking, more petting.
  • Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif