Are Our Nations Allowed to be Genocidal?

Dimitri Valko

Pertains to the "Questions regarding forum and game rules" part of the Moderation Support forum.

Are we allowed to have our nation leaders be genocidal maniacs, and say... massacre a minority group for no good reason, or does that cross a line? I'd also like to know where that line stands, in terms of how horrible a nation we can be.

Note that I'm not asking because I'm some psychotic neo-nazi or anything. I'd just like to know, for the sake of knowing.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I hope this is allowed, it'd add extra RP.

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

As far as I remember, you're basically good as long as you're not promoting illegal activity IRL. If you get close to going over the line or already have, you'd probably just get a warn telling you to scale it back a bit. It's a blurred line, just avoid sheep slaughter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xzhPlEh.png?1

Will my nation be banned for advocating the destruction (though not necessarily killing) of social groups such as capitalists, petty-capitalists, landowners and aristocracy?

• Upvote 3

Guest hawkeye

as in most left wing owned communities. right wing genocides (nazis) isn't allowed

but left wing are (stalin)

• Upvote 1

as in most left wing owned communities. right wing genocides (nazis) isn't allowed

but left wing are (stalin)

That's because Stalin eliminated people who were truly evil and deserved death, like exploiting capitalists and landowners.

• Upvote 4

are you actually a nazi !@#$ IRL who intends to use this game as a way to connect with other idiots to spread your shitty hateful ideology?

if not then what you're doing is not against the spirit of the rules

sheepy is pretty libertarian about this shit. if nobody says anything you're fine to begin with, really, and the only people who are ever gonna say anything are people like me and i couldn't give a !@#$ less, RPing interesting/weird/awful events is what's fun

are you actually a nazi !@#$ IRL who intends to use this game as a way to connect with other idiots to spread your shitty hateful ideology?

sheepy is pretty libertarian about this shit. if nobody says anything you're fine to begin with, really, and the only people who are ever gonna say anything are people like me and i couldn't give a !@#$ less, RPing interesting/weird/awful events is what's fun

Note that I'm not asking because I'm some psychotic neo-nazi or anything. I'd just like to know, for the sake of knowing.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

• Administrators

Will my nation be banned for advocating the destruction (though not necessarily killing) of social groups such as capitalists, petty-capitalists, landowners and aristocracy?

No.

To answer the original question:

So long as you're not promoting illegal activity, you're fine. However, genocide is an illegal activity, so if you say in your nation description "We round up all {insert ethnicity here} people and murder them!" it will get removed and you'll receive a strike.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

No.

So long as you're not promoting illegal activity, you're fine. However, genocide is an illegal activity, so if you say in your nation description "We round up all {insert ethnicity here} people and murder them!" it will get removed and you'll receive a strike.

I'm going to round up all sheeps and sheer them before sending them to the slaughterhouse

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

He wants to genocide the Khevinist people, that's all.

That's because Stalin eliminated people who were truly evil and deserved death, like exploiting capitalists and landowners.

Stalin deported and murdered crimean tartars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

• Administrators

I'm going to round up all sheeps and sheer them before sending them to the slaughterhouse

This is an example of something that's within the rules.

Stalin deported and murdered crimean tartars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

How is this relevant? Stalin doesn't play Politics & War.

No you are not, Sheepy said that me saying that i put Dioists in concentration camps to work them to death is against the rules.

Right - that's an example of promoting (or at least roleplaying, it's a blurry line) genocide.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Solaris believes in the complete extermination of the human race as a whole.. it's not towards a certain group of Humans.. That's within the rules (i think)

That would probably be alright - you're not targeting any group specifically, and I'm presuming you're having some sort of android race take over your nation, which seems like legitimate roleplay to me.

Forums Rules | Game Link

That would probably be alright - you're not targeting any group specifically, and I'm presuming you're having some sort of android race take over your nation, which seems like legitimate roleplay to me.

\o/ trying to destroy all groups equally

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

No.

What if those ethnicities are fantasy base i.e. trolls, dwarfs, elves, humans and ect.... that is base on rpg games. Will that person get a strike

• Administrators

What if those ethnicities are fantasy base i.e. trolls, dwarfs, elves, humans and ect.... that is base on rpg games. Will that person get a strike

No, if it's not real there should be no issues. As long as you're not making some obvious reference, for example if you said you were going to "murder all gorillas" as some sort of racial slur against black people, that will get you in trouble. "The people of X nation eradicated the elven hordes" is fine.

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

To sum it all up, be sensible when using such fictional history, and if using real history: don't make it offensive or obviously mean/derogatory.etc. 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

No.

Solaris believes in the complete extermination of the human race as a whole.. it's not towards a certain group of Humans.. That's within the rules (i think)

isnt murder an illegal activity?

• 4 weeks later...