Yo, Sheepy

Kastor

i have £2,000 i could give him a loan

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

see if game was really "Pay to win" as people say you could get top nation over night

i wouldn't waste my money.

im 15 and I've saved that much why play with it and lose it all

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I agree Kastor. Sheepy's recent change is a very poor decision. That change Sheepy made is working against itself which gives more harm than benefit. Revert these changes now.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

• Administrators

Hey mate. So lately you keep trying to change or "fix" things that aren't broken or don't need to be changed. I know you want to "improve" the game, but its not working. Please revert these recent changes you've made. Credits shouldn't be this powerful, and the caps shouldn't be that harmful to people. Again, if you want to change/add something, the member base is awaiting perks.

Hope you're well,

~Kastor

Credits aren't that powerful - people were (and will continue to most likely) just sell them to each other above the price floor set for them. Seriously, no one redeemed credits for the $1,000,000 bonus that was set previously.

Seriously.. why is the perks taking so long?

Because perks are the end-all, and basically mean no further development can easily occur, because it'll affect perks so drastically. If I create a comprehensive list of different specializations you can pick, you'll be locked into those forever, and if I add new content later it would basically mean re-doing all of perks, which I'd rather not do 100 times. I'd like to do it once, when I'm happy with the amount of content in the game.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think that latest change needs a bit more give and less take towards raiders/war nations unless he want to really eliminate those players from the game. I'll be honest here Sheepy, before I rejoined Arrgh/PP I was considering quitting the game because I was so utterly bored. I think if you want to keep your war changes that is fine but please add some other benefits to make raiding more desirable. Maybe with infra level make projects require say 5000 infra or 3 Cities, so that us with less infra can still buy more Projects; and then add more military projects like First Strike etc.. The change really handicapped a faction with no benefits. This game without raiders is less face it, a lot more static and terribly boring if you ask me. I don't really care if you revert the changes back or keep them but a fellow pirate would appreciate some love in future changes. ;p

• Upvote 2

The problem with this update is that it is probably going to cause credit prices to skyrocket on the market. And the new caps are bad for small nations.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Because perks are the end-all, and basically mean no further development can easily occur, because it'll affect perks so drastically. If I create a comprehensive list of different specializations you can pick, you'll be locked into those forever, and if I add new content later it would basically mean re-doing all of perks, which I'd rather not do 100 times. I'd like to do it once, when I'm happy with the amount of content in the game.

Arguing from a technical standpoint. If you leave a gameplay mechanic fixed to a certain degree. Then it becomes a problem later on in the cycle with more updates. By saying that perks are the end-all, you're saying that once perks are released. There will be no other change to the game.

giphy.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I think that latest change needs a bit more give and less take towards raiders/war nations unless he want to really eliminate those players from the game. I'll be honest here Sheepy, before I rejoined Arrgh/PP I was considering quitting the game because I was so utterly bored. I think if you want to keep your war changes that is fine but please add some other benefits to make raiding more desirable. Maybe with infra level make projects require say 5000 infra or 3 Cities, so that us with less infra can still buy more Projects; and then add more military projects like First Strike etc.. The change really handicapped a faction with no benefits. This game without raiders is less face it, a lot more static and terribly boring if you ask me. I don't really care if you revert the changes back or keep them but a fellow pirate would appreciate some love in future changes. ;p

The problem with raiders is that there's no profit in war above a certain score, that needs love, not the fact that you can bully peoples with 7 less cities than you. Game needs more features in general, but it doesn't need unfair bs :v

• Administrators

Not true. In the 1-3 city range it's actually a huge problem.

How is it a problem? The changes affect everyone in that range the same way.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Because perks are the end-all, and basically mean no further development can easily occur

Are you saying no more changes after perks?  For the love of god roll them out now then!  Let us get somewhere close to a point where you can just say no to 99.99% of changes.

-signature removed for rules violation-