Lord Balian Support Thread

Alex

Its really great to see people coming together to support LB (Daniel) through this

• Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

If the people can find that they have some spare pocket change, even just a few dollars, it really adds up in the end. Lets see to it that this man gives his wife a wonderful time on a vacation for the two of them soon!

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Daniel, if I may, I'd like to share one of my favorite scriptures with you since by your message, it seems as if we share the same faith. Coincidentally, it relates well to this situation.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.†(John 14:27 KJV)

From my family to yours, I hope that you do find peace. We will keep you and your beautiful bride in our prayers.

-Lauren

On another note, Sheepy is it possible to implement a "block user" option in-game? Aside from the fact that he's already received bullying messages in-game, we're now encouraging folks to message him in-game, and while I hope most of these messages are rooted with good intentions, some messages may not be welcome. I'm speaking of course of the 'convert or spend an eternity being punished' comments. I purposely didn't mail my message in-game in case it was unwelcome and he could just block me here.

Edited by Samwise
  • Upvote 6

No one is complaining about the people who have directed Christian prayers and remarks at Balian. Hmm. If you want to pray for him, pray privately. If you want to proselytize, there are forums for that somewhere I'm sure. 

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear about all of this, Lord Balian. I don't believe we've met or crossed each other, so from a fellow stranger with health issues and facing future surgery, I shall keep you in thoughts and prayers and ask you to do the same for me. Your story is quite inspirational as well. You see, I have a ruptured disc and herniated disc in my neck with flattening and displacement of the spinal cord along with spinal stenosis, arthritis, and kyphosis (abnormal curvature of spine) in my neck and I have to get surgery for that. I chickened out and canceled at the last minute the first time I was scheduled but I have to get it done sooner or later because of the amount of pain and the neurological issues it has been causing. I have pretty bad asthma and anxiety on top of that, all of this at 30 years old and it all started at least 5 years ago, so I do have a sort of idea of what you're going through and so I wish you the very best recovery. Your story has made mine look like a piece of cake, so I'm a little less scared of mine now. Thank you so much for sharing it. Good luck to you and hope to see you back soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

No one is complaining about the people who have directed Christian prayers and remarks at Balian. Hmm. If you want to pray for him, pray privately. If you want to proselytize, there are forums for that somewhere I'm sure. 

Below is a quote from his page, chances are as others pointed to he is christian. 

please say a prayer and keep us in your thoughts so that this may actually happen for us!

Telling someone to convert is highly insulting and that was the problem, perhaps you missed the point so I hope God forgives you for that. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 4

IpHGyGc.png

We had such a wonderful time in BoC together. Sad to see your condition.

Get well soon, and may God bless you in these times of trouble.

Lord Balian is a Christian, and I can confirm. He's fine with Christian prayers and remarks.

Also, just because we offered prayers and remarks at LB doesn't automatically count as proselytizing. >.>

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Daniel (Lord Balian) is a good friend of mine, and before joining rose, was a member of BoC for over 6 months and at one time held the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I can tell you he is not faking, and this is not a scam. He is really sick most of the time, and i have been praying for him and his wife since he and i became friends. He is a great person, and is always eager to help others. I fully support him and this effort by sheepy(all everyone that donated) to do this for him.

Thank you all  ^_^

As always Daniel(LB), you have my love and you are in my prayers man. I hope you win in your fight. We at BoC are pulling for you 100%

~LF

• Upvote 2

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

I offer these prayers for Lord Balian and for his family.

Prayers to the Bogurodzica (Mother of God):

Bogurodzico Dziewico, raduj się, łaski pełna Pan z Tobą, błogosławionaś Ty między niewiastami i błogosławiony owoc żywota Twego, albowiem zrodziłaś Zbawcę dusz naszych.

NajÅ›wiÄ™tsza Bogurodzico, wybaw nas! 

Prayer to the Holy Archangel Rafael, who healed the righteous Tobias and protected his son Tobias from all danger:

O wielki święty Archaniele Rafale, stojący przed tronem Boga! Otrzymałeś łaskę od Wszechmogącego Lekarza dusz i ciał naszych uzdrowienia cielesnej ślepoty sprawiedliwego męża Tobiasza, a jego synowi Tobiaszowi towarzyszyłeś w wędrówce i ochroniłeś przed zasadzkami złego ducha,

Proszę Cię serdecznie, bądź przewodnikiem w moim życiu. Zachowaj od wrogów widzialnych i niewidzialnych i lecz niemoce duszy i ciała mojego. Skieruj ścieżki życia mego ku czynieniu pokuty i dobrych dzieł.

O wielki Å›wiÄ™ty Archaniele Rafale, usÅ‚ysz mnie grzesznego modlÄ…cego siÄ™ do Ciebie i racz sprawić bym w życiu teraźniejszym i przyszÅ‚ym chwaliÅ‚ i dziÄ™ki czyniÅ‚ Stwórcy naszemu przez wszystkie wieki wieków. Amen. 

Edited by Klemens Hawicki
  • Upvote 2

My heart goes out to you...what a horrible thing to be going through.

I've never met you before, but having heard your story I truly feel quite moved at what you've gone through.

Keep being strong, fight and you'll be in my prayers.

God bless would be what I say to you, but for all the other people, May Allah be with you, may the force be with you - whatever.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

What a terrible disease Cystic Fibrosis is, even the acronym is menacing. My heart goes out to you good sir. If things take a turn for the worse, dont fear the reaper, God surely has a place in heaven for all his flock

Wait did he die?! All I can see is comments about prayers for his family! Please tell me he is still alive. That man needs to take his wife on that vacation.

That he gets better soon. I highly doubt he is dead, though is could be possible.

Truly sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon

dpluao815a3.png

• Administrators

I haven't heard from him recently, but I figure no news is good news. He said he would be away for a while recovering after his surgery, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers in the meantime.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Here's an update (I snipped out some personal bits):

i just had a major procedure done and am still recovering from it. It is hard to breath right now, and will be for another week or so until swelling goes down.

I ended up having to have a very small dead portion of my left lobe removed, but it should cause no additional complications. I think I will be in the hospital here for another 10 days. If you could let Alex know and be willing to update folks in the game about this update, I would be grateful. I would do that myself, but I am very exhausted and do not log into the computer much. As I get my energy back, I will update folks myself.

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

***UPDATE***

This is Daniel's wife, Anne.  In the past, when he and I were a members of BoC, I would logon either in-game or here to post updates on his health.  Sadly, this is nothing new, meaning that this has become a sad but normal thing, him being ill so often. 

I wanted to tell you all that while the surgery has been successful at sewing his left lobe back, he has had an abnormal amount of lung swelling, according to the doctors.  They dont think that this will lead to additional problems, but the swelling is making it very hard for him to breath without being in severe pain.  They have him on 1mg IV Dilaudid, which is a super pain killer, and it still isnt enough.  I am allowed to stay with him overnight most nights, as he has his own room.  But watching him in pain at night while he tries to sleep and is clenching my hand is just horrible. I feel so freaking helpless with all this.  

First, thank you all so much for your support and love.  It brings tears to my eyes knowing that so many people here, regardless of alliance, have come out to be so kind, supportive, and caring.  It is just so beautiful and amazing.  And yes, he is Christian, but I must say, a very progressive one in that he feels all religion is a way to God and as result, he has built deep lasting friendships with people of many different religions.  We both accept all prayers that are based on kindness and love.  All that I ask is that no one push their beliefs on him, at least not right now.

I promise to keep all of you guys updated.  And just FYI, he personal email is:  [email protected] 

He is in total rest mode right now, and I expect that to be the case at least until he lung swelling goes down.  Once that happens, he will logon here himself and give you guys updates.  He is aware of the overwhealming show of support, and I can tell you it really lifts his spirits....and he smiles, which makes me a very happy lady!! 

Once that swelling comes down, he will be able to come home with me, but will be on home IV's for 3 more weeks, in the hope that this horrible new infection can be taken care of.  If not, things could get worse fast...but lets handle one crisis at a time, K?  :)

Again, thank you all so much for your love and support....I know it means a lot to him, and I can tell you it means a TON to me! 

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!  THANK YOU!!!!

Anne

PS:  I will update you again every 2 days or so :)

Thank you so much for the update :)

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic