Great Mensa - Rose War Tracker

Lord of Puns

I think it's fine to connect the Arrgh war to the Vanguard raids. That's basically how it happened - Arrgh got beat down, and their protection no longer mattered for our raiding rules. All the other Arrgh "protectees" had paper with someone else high enough to dissuade our intrepid buccaneers, so Vanguard was it. 

• Upvote 1

Arrgh were pretty much outside the raid rules anyway, so it had nothing to do with Arrgh being in a 'weakened' state.  A few of us noticed how much money and resources they had and what little armies they had protecting all dem lootz, so shit kinda hit the fan and we beiged the !@#$ out of em.

Mensa wars with Arrgh and Vanguard were relatively unrelated. However, the parties that were involved are still significant in this war. Hence I have chosen to include them. 

How is this not the "Great Mensa HQ - Vanguard War Tracker"

Also, I unfortunately have to agree with Buorhann and Wayne. Any connection between the Arrgh and Vanguard wars is tenuous at best.

The name is based off of the two sides most polarized in the war. It was a placeholder for while a name was being discussed. 168 day war is the most prominent I've heard so far.

Nice work...but Phoenix just declared war on Roz Wei.

Also this bugs me

*Definition of Smorgasbord : a conflict difficult to ascertain who is on the offensive against who, usually caused by raids which led to wars declared and make the definition of the aggressor difficult to define. 

SmörgÃ¥sbord (Swedish: [ˈsmÅ“ÌžrÉ¡É”sËŒbuËÉ–] ( listen)) is a type of Scandinavian meal, originating in Sweden, served buffet-style with multiple hot and cold dishes of various foods on a table.

I don't know, but if it was up to me, I'd rather have the second one.

I like the swedes :D I knew the original definition, but I also use it in slang as such. So it's more a definition of my interpretation of the word. Cuz logic

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I'm lazy, #1, planes only destroy infra and at a relatively low rate. 

Considering the versatility of planes and how important air control can be I'm very confused by this. I'd assume destroying someone's army is prioritized higher than destroying their infra.

Edited by Satisfriend

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I literally don't play and the only war I was in was against Hawkeye a couple of months ago. I absolutely do not recall whether or not planes provide ground control or other factors; but in any case, they're highly correlated with tank count as a representative of military industry.

I literally don't play and the only war I was in was against Hawkeye a couple of months ago. I absolutely do not recall whether or not planes provide ground control or other factors; but in any case, they're highly correlated with tank count as a representative of military industry.

Sorry, I misspoke. Air planes give air control. Air control gives the opponents tanks half their normal combat value. I'd say if you only calculate someone's ground forces or only calculate their air forces, the numbers are gonna be misrepresentative and inaccurate. It's like saying you can get rock 10 times in a row when playing rock-scissor-paper.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Pearson's R for tanks and aircraft, within the data given, is above .9567, which is far above the critical value for the dataset I have available. The point is that you can infer aircraft count for a given alliance from its tank count with a high degree of accuracy.

I'm liking your comment because it shows a complete lack of comprehension, and this is new from you.

I'm liking your comment because it shows a complete lack of comprehension, and this is not new from you.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

There is no way that anyone can possibly believe that aircraft are not important to war. We literally just proved that aircraft are the only thing that matter in a war.

Agreed, just ask my navy. Or utter lack thereof. >_>
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm telling you this only because you are TOP or ex-TOP, but because aircraft and tanks are highly correlated in most instances, and especially on a complete coalition level, having the figure for one can provide the number for the other, which, say, you can't do for soldiers, nukes, and ships.

Also, did you just say that aircraft are more important than all other factors in war, including the beneficent will of Dio Brando? I see Syndicate does not take its Mensa relations very seriously.

sure tanks can compliment aircraft, but airstrikes can destroy any type of military. If you take out an opponents planes then you have free access to all their other units and can destroy them at will.

And you can criticize TOP all you want, but we are/were excellent at war and game mechanics and the victorious wars that I have fought in my time at t$ shows that I have a pretty solid grasp on the game mechanics in this game as well. If you notice, I'm currently sitting at over 800 planes while all my enemies have zero of all military units. But please, by all means go on telling everyone that planes aren't that important. The people who know better will write you off as a moron while all the gullible idiots will further expose themselves to the wrath of people who have figured out how to actually fight.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Airplanes have always, and will always, be the be all and end all of wars in this game. You can't win without air superiority.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win