Great Mensa - Rose War Tracker

Lord of Puns

Undeniably true. However, you should not willing group yourself with Rose when discussing performance issues. Althouh VE does willing group itself with Rose for some unknown reason.

Gotta have some meatshields for opponents to waste resources on.

• Downvote 1

Gotta have some meatshields for opponents to waste resources on.

VE is stealing our jobs!

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes reality. Hence Mensa shitposting. And here, I am literally comparing Mensa to Hitler. ~*GoDwIn'S LaW InVoKeD.*~

@Buorhann: underdog means two things: #1, the faction that's losing, #2, the faction that's expected to lose. If you want me to say that Synd or Mensa was once the underdog, sure. Paracovenant last war, right before tC launched a grieviously stupid attack that alienated half the alliances in the game and got Paragon support only in the form of VE sniping Arrgh. After that, you had the dominant position.

You also initiated the war, there was talk that Arrgh was moving in VE's direction. You definitely had the superior position, even if you were behind, in terms of pure stats, to the extent that you were willing to go after Arrgh when the opfor could have used this as an excuse to snipe and destroy you.

@Longbowe: this is curiously close to MK's formula, isn't it? This is why I'm so offended; even if we've had a break, I'm still possessive like that.

Alliances typically avoid wars they don't think they can win. I think a lot of alliances on Rose's side would have avoided this war if they thought they were going to lose.

See, here's a big difference between our thinking. Sometimes alliances seek wars they'll lose simply because beating around the bush prolongs suffering; every war cycle someone has to burn. Trying to put it off later basically enables divide and conquer tactics; half your coalition burns this war, the other half burns next war. Putting your core coalition to the fire, instead of getting taken out piecemeal, gets the rolling over with, lets you choose who on the enemy coalition takes the heaviest damage, and by destroying yourself, leaves the enemy coalition looking for new targets. Perhaps that means fragments of itself, or perhaps it means other rival coalitions.

That said, I think Rose was expecting to win, their coalition just really screwed up. I hadn't expected this to happen, but if DEIC and BOC don't enter soon, not only will Paracovenant fail to secure a stalemate, they will lose.

Edited by Inst

@Buorhann: underdog means two things: #1, the faction that's losing, #2, the faction that's expected to lose. If you want me to say that Synd or Mensa was once the underdog, sure. Paracovenant last war, right before tC launched a grieviously stupid attack that alienated half the alliances in the game and got Paragon support only in the form of VE sniping Arrgh. After that, you had the dominant position.

So you're saying... at no point was MenSynBK-sphere was the underdog? Pretty sure once you initiate the war as an underdog, you're in the war as a underdog.

With your logic: You're saying the Denver Broncos ( Who were the underdog going up against Carolina Panthers for the Superbowl ) were no longer the underdogs once they had more points on the board than the Panthers.

You also initiated the war, there was talk that Arrgh was moving in VE's direction. You definitely had the superior position, even if you were behind, in terms of pure stats, to the extent that you were willing to go after Arrgh when the opfor could have used this as an excuse to snipe and destroy you.

Whether or not Arrgh was moving in VE's direction had nothing to do with the separate war declaration on them, if that's what you're implying. That situation was completely different and had nothing to do with the Rose initiated war. You're saying that with Rose having the initial strike, that we were in a superior position?

• Downvote 1

No, I'm saying that Mensynd was the underdog before tC / Paracovenant self-destructed horrifically. When the war started, and until Mensynd stabilized its coalition and used tC's FA errors to create a stronger coalition, Mensynd was the underdog. It was the reverse of Mensa-Guard-SK vs VE three wars back, where VE was the underdog until its alliance network stabilized and put Mensa-Guard-SK into the weaker position.

In any case, we're in a no-life contest. You are the winner, I'll stick to my war stats commitments for now.

I'm just trying to understand your perspective.  It's a overall pointless argument, however.

You're saying that the "underdog" status can change during a singular conflict.  I'm saying that once the conflict begins, if you're the "underdog", it stays with you till the conflict finishes.

• Downvote 1

I told one of our mutual friends that this is like MK, except if all the members had collectively agreed to drink lead acid battery fluid so we / they would be without the charm and wit. Mensa is sort of the condensation of all the things I hated in MK, without any of the things I loved.

...and by destroying yourself, leaves the enemy coalition looking for new targets.

>Implying Syndisphere was looking for targets to begin with. Seriously, targets practically lay themselves at our doorstep most of the time.

What you've said is moot because the way the spheres were set up going into this war I can't possibly imagine Rose thinking this aggressing would backfire so spectacularly.

I never knew the underdog status could switch while a conflict is still going on.

That's because it can't.

Inst is trying to turn Rose's aggressive, opportunistic fumble into a victimized narrative.

Not saying Rose sanctions this line of reasoning, but it's kind of pathetic when an alliance needs to be pitched as a helpless victim to gain political leverage after instigating a world war that, by all initial accounts, they should've won.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I told one of our mutual friends that this is like MK, except if all the members had collectively agreed to drink lead acid battery fluid so we / they would be without the charm and wit. Mensa is sort of the condensation of all the things I hated in MK, without any of the things I loved.

So basically no female members to stalk? Glad to hear it.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

I am going to guess that you dislike being called out on your shit posting idiocy. I am therefore un-surprised that you dislike us.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

So basically no female members to stalk? Glad to hear it.

What were you thinking back in the day when I was offering to give free money? Also, I still remember Prometheus and I have that logged. Not that you still play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Ah good, some more of that classic Mensa revisionist propaganda. Just what we needed.

Trying so very very hard.  It is really easy for us to use propaganda since it is true.  Notice that you are struggling because it is your garbage revisionism that is blatantly wrong.

-signature removed for rules violation-

What were you thinking back in the day when I was offering to give free money? Also, I still remember Prometheus and I have that logged. Not that you still play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

No idea what you're talking about with either of those points! And not that it matters but I've kept my nation in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) on life support~

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Ah good, some more of that classic Mensa revisionist propaganda. Just what we needed.

Dude...Rose was building up military 2 weeks prior to us even raiding you. Do you *really* think they declared on us purely in defense of Vanguard?

• Upvote 3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Format:

Date

Coalition

Alliance Name Member Count / Average Score / Total Score / Percent Change

Total Member Count / Average Score / Total Score / Percent Change

Total Soldiers / Total Tanks

Mensynd vs Paracovenant

06:58 PM Server '16.Feb.11

Mensynd

The Syndicate 61 / 1,391.86 / 83,095.49 (-2.1%)

Black Knights 104 / 735.45 / 76,486.42 (-4.0%)

The Knights Radiant 88 / 759.06 / 66,796.91 (-2.6%)

Mensa HQ 56 / 1008.19 / 56,458.89 (+1.2%)

Seven Kingdoms 42 / 903.57 / 37,949.77 (-10.8%)

Roz Wei 74 / 492.63 / 36,454.39 (+1.4%)

The Chola 51 / 490.94 / 25,037.90 (-6.9%)

Guardian 16 / 1,330.33 / 21,285.27 (+4.0%)

The Kings Parliament 28 / 624.50 / 17,485.95 (-3.6%)

Nuclear Knights 14 / 1071.49 / 15,000.83 (-6.6%)

The Coalition 9 / 1,620.39 / 14,583.49 (-0.0%)

The Jedi Order 20 / 578.29 / 12,175.28 (-0.3%)

Total 563 / 800.42 / 450,635.31 (-5.3%)

Total Soldiers 35,372,447 (+2.5%) / Total Tanks 1,718,103 (-1.8) / Total Aircraft 217,673 (+9.4%)

Paracovenant

United Purple Nations 133 / 902.09 / 119,978.04 (-11.4%)

Viridian Entente 110 / 980.97 / 107,906.53 (-6.3%)

Rose 80 / 1022.90 / 81,426.46 (-0.5%)

Alpha 29 / 2,368.44 / 68,684.63 (-0.7%)

Cornerstone 39 / 1273.30 / 49,658.67

Phoenix 26 / 1100.58 / 28,615.11 (-1.3%)

The Light Federation 38 / 622.42 / 23,652.00 (+0.3%)

North American Confederacy 27 / 813.58 / 21,966.56 (+0.0%)

Vanguard 20 / 891.00 / 17,820.00 (-2.0%)

Shuriken 37 / 297.19 / 10,996.07 (-2.1%)

Charming Friends 18 / 477.29 / 8,591.21 (+3.8%)

Total 557 / 934.65 / 539,295.28 (-4.4%)

Total Soldiers 32,010,769 (+11.1%) / Total Tanks 1,688,996 (+5.3%) / Total Aircraft 151,422 (+6.6%)

No idea what you're talking about with either of those points! And not that it matters but I've kept my nation in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) on life support~

How I feel about MK is as follows:

#1, MK classic was awesome. The reason I hate Mensa is for the same reasons we hated NG; because they wanted to be cool like... well, if you want, I can use you if you want to disassociate myself with you. Rumors are going out that Synd is preparing to axe Mensa, so perhaps you can in fact do what you could never do in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), roll the NG-analogue for wanting to be cool like you.

#2, about our incident... well, I wouldn't mind if you spoke to everyone about it provided that I can speak to everyone about the other part of the incident, including what is "Tsar Bomba" or a North Korean Hydrogen Bomb dud. I really want to do so, let's bring it out in the open instead of insinuating it.

How I feel about MK is as follows:

#1, MK classic was awesome. The reason I hate Mensa is for the same reasons we hated NG; because they wanted to be cool like... well, if you want, I can use you if you want to disassociate myself with you. Rumors are going out that Synd is preparing to axe Mensa, so perhaps you can in fact do what you could never do in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), roll the NG-analogue for wanting to be cool like you.

#2, about our incident... well, I wouldn't mind if you spoke to everyone about it provided that I can speak to everyone about the other part of the incident, including what is "Tsar Bomba" or a North Korean Hydrogen Bomb dud. I really want to do so, let's bring it out in the open instead of insinuating it.

Isn't your "rumour" like one guy who hates Mensa telling you tS is going to ax them? I mean by definition I suppose it is a rumour but...