men's rights

Captain_Vietnam

men in west world are oppressed. woman have better job opportunities and skills. the time is right for men to rise up against it and put in rightful place and throw down feminism

in world woman are allow to commit domestic abuse on men and men cant do anything as people wont believe. woman however can take men to prison for small crimes even if men just knock woman around a bit

we fall for liberal political correctness and believe woman should have more right then men right wrong. men need to stand up. a man in america has sex with woman and is accuse of rape and his life ruined. if woman do this to men it not believe and allowed

• Upvote 2

Oh but fascists are evil..... Pfft. This is what I mean by ass backwards.

• Upvote 5

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Oh but fascists are evil..... Pfft. This is what I mean by ass backwards.

feminists are liberal fascists to say woman are better then men and should be in control and instead woman should stay in kitchen. the nuclear family is correct way of civilization and has been done for 1000s of years. with woman in the kitchen and men as warriors. men in Vietnam are warriors and leaders and woman stay at home look after children far more effective modal

• Upvote 1

feminists are liberal fascists to say woman are better then men and should be in control and instead woman should stay in kitchen. the nuclear family is correct way of civilization and has been done for 1000s of years. with woman in the kitchen and men as warriors. men in Vietnam are warriors and leaders and woman stay at home look after children far more effective modal

Women were fighting wars before kitchens were even a thing. But yeah, I can see how just because we did something 1,000 years ago, that it should still apply to modern society. Perhaps we should also sacrifice a person to the Sun god every evening as well or put the church in charge of political affairs. We of course, also have to start executing homosexuals because fascists are subhuman pigs....... 

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Come on, I hate feminism, too, but learn your shit, dude. What you're saying is f**king stupid.

Ditto, but the thing I like about Feminism is that some of it is contradictory. Eco-Feminism states that we must preserve the world for the future as much as we can. Not only that, but in this situation we have no idea what generation we are from and can be a future generation so we want to preserve it as much as possible. With that said look how it clashes with abortion and several other arguments. 

Liberals and Fascists are on two different sides of the spectrum.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I believe it was  Daron Malakian that once said, "If you were me, could you defend, the given rights to all of man? Let's &#33;@#&#036; the world with all it's trend..."

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

In an attempt to receive even more heat than what I got so far today, I'll double down on feminism. Inter-sectional (or 4th wave) feminism has had a better answer for every single issue I have faced as a man than anything a men's rights activist has ever produced. I've given MRA's a fair shot and they disappoint every time.

• Upvote 1

Everything else you said really just doesn't make sense, and I am pretty sure that this is a troll topic.

"in world woman are allow to commit domestic abuse on men and men cant do anything as people wont believe."

This is sadly true though.
If you have seen the occasional dumb 'social experiment' video, you will know that this is a sad fact in society.
Women can be just as bad as men in some respects.
I think a lot of men can agree that if a woman is punching you and physically abusing you, then you should have the right to stop her at all means, without causing permanent damage. Some white knights will argue that you should never hit a woman no matter the circumstance, but some are insane and will chase you around with knives. Obviously the cops should be called, but they might not believe you, as you mentioned.

• Upvote 1

"what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating"

Look at sectors of the economy where men get paid more than women consistently, also are you being pro-domestic vilonece? It sounds like it, the reason it is a problem is beacuse generally Men are physically stronger than women, and women can't fight back, so the man can't hurt the women severely.

Gary Johnson 2016

Everyone got so fking salty he made a good point

correct

Look at sectors of the economy where men get paid more than women consistently, also are you being pro-domestic vilonece? It sounds like it, the reason it is a problem is beacuse generally Men are physically stronger than women, and women can't fight back, so the man can't hurt the women severely.

men being stronger then woman has nothing to do with men being discriminated against

• Upvote 1

Yes, men are being discriminated against. However already in place are regulations since the 1980's which require physical evidence in order for there to be a case built against the accused male. A female must undergo an examination that shows sexual assault was committed and if there is any possible remaining DNA from the suspect. The not so good part of all this is the male is usually sitting in a cell while this is being undertaken.

Do some women still call rape when in fact it was consensual? Yes. But this is why there are 12 members on a jury. Men, always date a good woman, Don't tap some crazy psycho.

Before this thread I had some doubt about whether or not Captain Vietnam was actually a real vietnamese player. Now I'm almost certain he's a troll multi account of another player.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong