men's rights

Captain_Vietnam

Before this thread I had some doubt about whether or not Captain Vietnam was actually a real vietnamese player. Now I'm almost certain he's a troll multi account of another player.

No one else has his unqiue ID

Gary Johnson 2016

Stop making legitimate topics with terrible OPs

Yeah, because men's rights is such a hot button issue these days. Not like white men are literally the most privileged people on the planet or anything :rolleyes:

This topic is laughable.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Yeah, because men's rights is such a hot button issue these days. Not like white men are literally the most privileged people on the planet or anything :rolleyes:

This topic is laughable.

even yelling at woman is called "domestic abuse"

domestic abuse is over reported and rarely happens in reality

• Upvote 1

even yelling at woman is called "domestic abuse"

domestic abuse is over reported and rarely happens in reality

I would tell you that you're incredibly wrong about that and why, but I really don't see any positive outcome of engaging you in a discussion about this joke of a topic.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Some white knights will argue that you should never hit a woman no matter the circumstance, but some are insane and will chase you around with knives.

How the f**k does being modest make me a white knight? I think you need to look at it's definition, kid.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Feminism in the way that it is currently meant is not good for men or women. In alot of places, men are equal to women, but biologically they tend to have different drives. that is not to say that there are not some exceptions, but an overwhelming majority are biologically predisposed to do certain tasks. Take for instance physical activity. Men are generally biologically capable of performing more vigorous or strenuous activity than women. That is why when I was in swimming, they had boy sections and girl sections. It would be extremely difficult for women to compete in a men's event. Sure there are always some people who are statistical outliers, but most girls couldn't get near the guy's time on my or any swim team that we competed against.

That's not to say that women are inferior to men, women can do certain things that most men are terrible at. Take elementary school teaching for example. Many men would not have the compassion to deal with winy snot-nosed kids who frequently soil themselves and act crazy. Women have a maternal instinct that men by and large do not have. Some do, but again, those are statistical anomaly's.

in the name of feminism woman have more rights then men. look at sectors of the economy which are dominated by woman

Well...unless you're considering becoming an author, teacher, lab technician, therapist, editor, librarian, public service officer or insurance underwriter you have nothing to worry about.

Women are still less dominant then men in the work force, and in real life too. Feminism has it's problems, but overall I think it is a movement that should be supported.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

in the name of feminism woman have more rights then men. look at sectors of the economy which are dominated by woman

Not really. Every real feminist theory escentially blame men for the issue. That's really all they (the theories) do.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Dear God, that settles it, he must be real.

giphy.gif

Not really. Getting a VPN is really. Right now I can access 18 different IPs, but that's besides the point. Though with Capt. Vietnam, I don't think that he even know what that is let alone has one.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

correct

men being stronger then woman has nothing to do with men being discriminated against

That is a fallable statement. The actual definition of discrimination is to distinguish two objects from each other. It's the word you place in front of it that gives it the bad meaning whether it's sexual discrimination or racial discrimination.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Feminism in the way that it is currently meant is not good for men or women. In alot of places, men are equal to women, but biologically they tend to have different drives. that is not to say that there are not some exceptions, but an overwhelming majority are biologically predisposed to do certain tasks. Take for instance physical activity. Men are generally biologically capable of performing more vigorous or strenuous activity than women. That is why when I was in swimming, they had boy sections and girl sections. It would be extremely difficult for women to compete in a men's event. Sure there are always some people who are statistical outliers, but most girls couldn't get near the guy's time on my or any swim team that we competed against.

That's not to say that women are inferior to men, women can do certain things that most men are terrible at. Take elementary school teaching for example. Many men would not have the compassion to deal with winy snot-nosed kids who frequently soil themselves and act crazy. Women have a maternal instinct that men by and large do not have. Some do, but again, those are statistical anomaly's.

Those are stereotypes. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I would tell you that you're incredibly wrong about that and why, but I really don't see any positive outcome of engaging you in a discussion about this joke of a topic.

You know, I hate to say it, but he's actually partially right. "Yelling" at someone is domestic abuse, that is according to the Department of Justice.

Undermining an individual's sense of self-worth and/or self-esteem is abusive. This may include, but is not limited to constant criticism, diminishing one's abilities, name-calling, or damaging one's relationship with his or her children. [1]

Though with these definitions I'm quite sure they happen quite more often than not. Though I am sure that when it is reported that it's a serious reason why and it's not because they got into a yelling match.

1. (http://www.justice.gov/ovw/domestic-violence)

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Thread is better off in spam section.

It's rather sad that the debate section has really gone downhill. I love debating and even have a link that suggests topics that I want to debate, though no one tends to engage in a discussion without derailment and it turning into a flame war. 

• Upvote 2

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

men in west world are oppressed. woman have better job opportunities and skills. the time is right for men to rise up against it and put in rightful place and throw down feminism

in world woman are allow to commit domestic abuse on men and men cant do anything as people wont believe. woman however can take men to prison for small crimes even if men just knock woman around a bit

we fall for liberal political correctness and believe woman should have more right then men right wrong. men need to stand up. a man in america has sex with woman and is accuse of rape and his life ruined. if woman do this to men it not believe and allowed

This troll stunt you are committing has really turn the debate section into personal flame bait.

I may not agree with Modern Feminism, but doesn't mean women and men aren't equal. Both are easily capable of getting certain objectives done in their life, but hey, your perspective is different from mine (which so happens to be ignorant).

This troll stunt you are committing has really turn the debate section into personal flame bait.

I may not agree with Modern Feminism, but doesn't mean women and men aren't equal. Both are easily capable of getting certain objectives done in their life, but hey, your perspective is different from mine (which so happens to be ignorant).

Just say it's subjective and he's basing his arguments based on logical fallacies and stereotypes, then move on. There's no need to continue a flamewar and waste characters on the subject matter that he is simply going through.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Just say it's subjective and he's basing his arguments based on logical fallacies and stereotypes, then move on. There's no need to continue a flamewar and waste characters on the subject matter that he is simply going through.

Agreed, might as well un-follow this thread.

Not really. Getting a VPN is really. Right now I can access 18 different IPs, but that's besides the point. Though with Capt. Vietnam, I don't think that he even know what that is let alone has one.

Damn. Americans really don't get British humour.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

It's rather sad that the debate section has really gone downhill. I love debating and even have a link that suggests topics that I want to debate, though no one tends to engage in a discussion without derailment and it turning into a flame war.

If only there was one person who always starts the flame war threads that we could blame it on, possibly a captin, maybe even from Vietnam.

Gary Johnson 2016

How the f**k does being modest make me a white knight? I think you need to look at it's definition, kid.

I wasn't actually referring to you at all.

I was just saying that in general.

Here's your urban dictionary definition.

"A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her. A male version of the "mother figure" that some girls become." 

-Obviously the 'official' definition differs from the urban definition.

Basically a girl can hit a guy in public and nobody will come to his aid, but as soon as he fights back, the typical white knight will come to her aid.

It's rather screwed up to say the least

"what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating"