Pirates from Arrgh disturb God Emperor Dio Brando

Kemal Ergenekon

We have no allies, we have a few friends we consider associates, but they are under no obligation to defend us and are free to do what they like.

Also as mentioned before we are not honorable warriors, we are devious pirates.  We have no interest in following a Bushido code where you honorably waste all your military resources rather than sell them and stash them.

I just find the notion that your alliance complains about the treaty web, making it seem like you're the only thing making this game fun, while also bullying alliances who aren't stuck in the treaty web while knowingly flaunting your position in the Orbis around like a threat towards any alliance that fights back. You're like a mob robbing stores while treating about having "friends" in higher places if anyone were to talk or fight back. Rose, t$, Mensa and all the other alliances stuck in the spider web might make the game stale, but you're the ones forcing more and more alliances in to that stale spider web.

This would all be fine, I wouldn't honestly mind the way you played this game if it wasn't for your blatant hypocrisy.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I just find the notion that your alliance complains about the treaty web, making it seem like you're the only thing making this game fun, while also bullying alliances who aren't stuck in the treaty web while knowingly flaunting your position in the Orbis around like a threat towards any alliance that fights back. You're like a mob robbing stores while treating about having "friends" in higher places if anyone were to talk or fight back. Rose, t$, Mensa and all the other alliances stuck in the spider web might make the game stale, but you're the ones forcing more and more alliances in to that stale spider web.

This would all be fine, I wouldn't honestly mind the way you played this game if it wasn't for your blatant hypocrisy.

lol what, when have we ever done that

tvPWtuA.gif

I just find the notion that your alliance complains about the treaty web, making it seem like you're the only thing making this game fun, while also bullying alliances who aren't stuck in the treaty web while knowingly flaunting your position in the Orbis around like a threat towards any alliance that fights back.

t8PpbiT.png

They are in a web, it's just a really shitty one...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

lol what, when have we ever done that

Probably during the time you took a backseat, which I can't blame you for at all. Shit happens. I don't even judge Jacob really. It's just that your alliance wants to be two things at the same time. Everyone's been there and done that. Might as well just face up to it and do something about it rather than playing and pointing fingers.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Not to mention, Arrgh doesn't have the decency to accept responsibility for their actions, and instead try to paint a picture of a victim.

Hmm...  I have found the exact opposite to be true.

Yeah, can't argue that Arrgh's approach to not totally losing a war has been effective. They have no mid tier or higher and no hope of having one, but they have definitely mired our bottom 10 people in coastal muck. 

Yeah, can't argue that Arrgh's approach to not totally losing a war has been effective. They have no mid tier or higher and no hope desire of having one, but they have definitely mired our bottom 10 people third of our alliance in coastal muck. 

fify

tvPWtuA.gif

Yeah, can't argue that Arrgh's approach to not totally losing a war has been effective. They have no mid tier or higher and no hope of having one, but they have definitely mired our bottom 10 people in coastal muck. 

Lets not forget about half of SK in constant beige down there. Oh it's so fun!

fify

Meh I don't really count the people who started in the last 60 days. Not exactly a crowning achievement for year-old nations to be beating them, although it doesn't stop turds like Gallifrey from claiming glorious triumph. 

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 2

Meh I don't really count the people who started in the last 60 days. Not exactly a crowning achievement for year-old nations to be beating them, although it doesn't stop turds like Gallifrey from claiming glorious triumph. 

Thats interesting, Im counting 15 owned by us, 4 who started in the last sixty days. 

Arrgh! We are pirates and we don't give shit about honor or glory. Let's raid them all.

Edit:

PS: some guy from SK deleted their nation instead of faceing me in battle. Cheak my nation and click on his link.lol

Edited by Gallifrey

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

<Gallifrey> Hello

<Gallifrey> Hondor!

<Gallifrey> Hodor?

<Gallifrey> What are the terms of surrender?

<Gallifrey> Hello?

<B> Death

<Gallifrey> I surrender

<katie> rip

<katie> surrender 2 what

<katie> wat

<Ted|ifitdontfityoumustacquit> surrender to the rhythm

<B> The inevitable

<katie> y r u surrendering

<katie> what did u do

<katie> wat is going on

<katie> 911