Announce\m/ent

zWQbwOB.jpg

On November 23, 2015 \m/ and the former alliance PUPPETS agreed the following surrender terms.

As of today, 11/23/2015, \m/ and PUPPETS have reached the following agreement to ensure peace between the two alliances.

• PUPPETS will pay \m/ reparations in the amount of $500,000 and 200 steel (10% of the original reparations)
  • In exchange for only paying 10% of the original reparations, C Temple (or any other names he/she may go by) will hereby be placed on a 20 day P&W Forum Gag Order. Any posts by C Temple within 20 days of this post (480 hours, 240 turns) will result in immediate resumption of war. Any posts made by any member of PUPPETS on behalf of C Temple will be viewed as a post by C Temple and will result in immediate resumption of war. 
  • \m/ and PUPPETS will enter into a period of Non-Aggression for a total of 30 days, unless one of the above terms is broken. 
  • C Temple will be allowed to make 1 post in this thread only to confirm that he has agreed to the above terms.

Signed for \m/,

Cynic, Chair\m/an

Signed for PUPPETS,

C Temple, Grand Puppeteer 

This morning, a couple hours after update, C Temple decided to break his surrender terms (the Gag Order) and make the following post on the PnW Forums.

Long, long ago, in a time we shant forget,

A humble and noble man we all met,

But his happiness and joy was not to be seen,

As spamming and shitposting was replacing all but a glean,

Yet with a war of mighty strength overwhelms,

the once powerful man fell into his hell,

And silence had fallen to all and well.

Now, after many days past,

This man returns as a noble once at last,

He changed, he moved, he decided he had to lose,

And now he is known as the Shadow that never moves.

But worry not my dear friends,

As a new rule has been set out, that can not be bent,

Now welcome back, the glory of C,

Now changing his identity to Shadow, you see?

I am back ladies and gentlemen of Orbis, your glory has returned. But enough with a poem, and down with the facts, what has changed? And was is not fact?

On everyday until Christmas morn, a new change will released at 9am GMT.

Each day, these changes shall be one step closer to revealing the entirety of the changes done to me.

Today, I must say, C Temple shall disappear far from the game. So cheer all you like, and cheer all you say, as on Christmas is his very last day.

Questions? Worries? Cheers of joy? Put it below and we shall see any rejoice.

As we understand it, PUPPETS no longer exists and are now known as "Rotary Club International". We do not wish to punish the former PUPPETS or their new RCI members for the actions of their once former leader. Instead we will directly focus on the perpetrator himself.

\m/ recognizes the recommencement of war with C Temple of Central European Union.

cynic does International Revolution and m have a NAP

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

An official invitation to apply to The Syndicate for membership is hereby extended to C Temple.

Ball is in your court, Cynic. It's unfortunate that you decided to take the public route.

If The Syndicate wants to willingly accept a nation currently at war, then so be it. That does not and will not change my decision or the surrender terms to which C Temple agreed. I will be looking forward to speaking with the appropriate tS Representatives.

Required to show people can't just go back on agreed terms, though looking at it your ability to enforce this currently is non-existent unless non-\m/ forces are used. Not sure what tS's stake here is though.

• Upvote 2

If The Syndicate wants to willingly accept a nation currently at war, then so be it. That does not and will not change my decision or the surrender terms to which C Temple agreed. I will be looking forward to speaking with the appropriate tS Representatives.

I am not sure whether I should even recognize you as an alliance. Ergo, i'm not certain whether our internal regulations apply to this situation and the entity you are a part of.

Required to show people can't just go back on agreed terms, though looking at it your ability to enforce this currently is non-existent unless non-\m/ forces are used. Not sure what tS's stake here is though.

I have a stake in all puppets.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I feel the need to call a next war involving puppets into the Great Hand War, as the opposing side would quite litterally putting their hand inside their enemies.

#therapetrainneverstops

• Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Cynic, which breaks his own peace, as it referred to PUPPETS as a entity, not an individual

You definitely broke your gag now. I'm done giving you chances.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Wew lads, can't we all be nice here? Beat up C for talking before the "Wateverth" and leave it at that? I'm not sure what all the hullabaloo is about haha

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

inb4 this spirals in to the dumbest Orbis wide war ever.

Highly unlikely but believe what you would like to.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I am not sure whether I should even recognize you as an alliance. Ergo, i'm not certain whether our internal regulations apply to this situation and the entity you are a part of.

I have a stake in all puppets.

I would seriously hope that you recognize your own ally's protectorates. Anyways I digress, this is above my pay grade

If someone agrees to a surrender term,t hey should adhere to it. I don't think that is something that we should see setting a precedent

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

You definitely broke your gag now. I'm done giving you chances.

Woooo, you kicked me?! For what? This gag had nothing to do with RCI, it had to do with me!

Forcing someone to not interact with the community is the purest form of bullying i have ever seen. Not that i expected much better from you Cynic.

Can this be a compliment? Or is it just the fact?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Forcing someone to not interact with the community is the purest form of bullying i have ever seen. Not that i expected much better from you Cynic.

I concur with this.

No one is entitled to the right to isolate certain people from the community due to their highly incoherent ego. 

As Valakias stated "Purest form of bullying that I have ever seen."

• Upvote 1