An Odd Viridian Announcement

MoonPie

tQqYHTt.png

The Viridian Entente and Odd Squad do hereby enter into the following protection agreement:

Article I - Non Aggression
The signatory alliances hereby agree to abstain from any and all aggressive actions against one another.

Article II - Communication
In signing these protocols, both signatory alliances recognize that full and frank communication is the foundation for a strong and enduring relationship and that there is mutual benefit for both alliances when open communication between them is maintained. To this end, the undersigned agree to facilitate to the best of their ability mutual, fruitful communication between them.

Article III - Defense
Should Odd Squad come under unprovoked attack by a foreign power, the Viridian Entente shall immediately provide military assistance as well as, but not limited to, financial, political and such other assets it has at its disposal. Should the Viridian Entente come under attack, Odd Squad is encouraged but is not obligated to provide as much assistance as it is able to muster, be it military, political or financial or other assets.

Article IV - Termination
Either signatory alliance may terminate this compact at any time by providing the other signatory alliance with a 48 hour notice of intent to terminate.

Signed for The Viridian Entente
Goldie, Lord of the Entente
MoonPie, Duke of the Entente
Presidential, Secretary of the Interior
Sweeeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense
Olorin, Secretary of Economics
Smooth, Secretary of State

Signed for Odd Squad

q0ogdc8.png

nbekv8.png

• Upvote 3

Honest question here but why a protection, Odd Squad? You've got 40 members, two MDP's and on top of that raid assistant agreements with 4 alliances. I honestly don't get this decision.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You're not supposed to get it. Its odd remember.

Didn't know odd was a synonym to redundant.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Honest question here but why a protection, Odd Squad? You've got 40 members, two MDP's and on top of that raid assistant agreements with 4 alliances. I honestly don't get this decision.

Message me.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

VE signed a treaty?

*checks Syndicate war screen for Odd Squad attacks*

:ph34r:

If an OS member attacks your alliance they're breaking our raid restrictions. Don't hesitate to contact me over the matter if there is such a case.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If an OS member attacks your alliance they're breaking our raid restrictions. Don't hesitate to contact me over the matter if there is such a case.

This guy just said tS is so garbage they consider it to be a raid target, are you gonna take that Partisan?

I am happy to see this. Although my opinion of VE isn't something too great to explore - I know that VE will treat OS the way they need to, to continue the development they have been achieving the past month or so. Odd Squad - I'm particularly proud of where you have come and I enjoy the updates I get from you - keep it going. o/

• Upvote 1