Can someone explain?

WISD0MTREE

Recently Aargh and Mensa have been continuing raiding EoS post-bellum, despite us surrendering. This has caused all of my active officers to run off to other alliances. I've messaged Aargh and Mensa leadership and haven't received any response. Someone please explain this to me. I'd be delighted if someone actually replied to my messages. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

You guys have at best 5 active members. It might be time to pack it in again, or get DEIC to actually protect you, but those really are your options.

Before the war we were at 12 active members. After we had 7 active members. Now I think I'm the only one left. Their raiding after we surrendered has brought us down. I'm not against packing up and adding this to my list of alliances I've killed by negligence, but I just want some answers first. 

Edit: I thought I'd add that I killed another in Bloc pretty much the same way. Rest in peace Dictators United. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 1

I think I messaged Lordmane and even you I think about something like this a week or two back but got no response, don't remember the specifics. Simply put they see you as being on the menu and DEIC is too weak to defend you, don't care due to your current status, or are both. I'd love to just say join Roz Wei and all that, but the norm for these things is for people to join their protectors which would be DEIC or alternatively I believe your two big members joined BoC so you could also join them. Ultimately up to you and Garrett what you guys want to do... it is possible to continue as EoS but would in essence be like starting a new alliance with how little you have to work with at the moment.

• Upvote 2

As a third party who doesn't gaf about either side, I do have to say, that's not very nice for Arrgh and MensaHQ to do. Sure, there isn't any rule against it, nor there is anyone around to enforce interalliance law, but the term "Machiavellian" has a very negative connotation west of Gibraltar. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I think I messaged Lordmane and even you I think about something like this a week or two back but got no response, don't remember the specifics. Simply put they see you as being on the menu and DEIC is too weak to defend you, don't care due to your current status, or are both. I'd love to just say join Roz Wei and all that, but the norm for these things is for people to join their protectors which would be DEIC or alternatively I believe your two big members joined BoC so you could also join them. Ultimately up to you and Garrett what you guys want to do... it is possible to continue as EoS but would in essence be like starting a new alliance with how little you have to work with at the moment.

I replied, but then it got buried by others. Sorry about that. I did take your advice, but Arrgh didn't reply. 

As a third party who doesn't gaf about either side, I do have to say, that's not very nice for Arrgh and MensaHQ to do.

nor there is anyone around to enforce interalliance law, 

You just proved yourself wrong there. ;)

You just proved yourself wrong there. ;)

No, there honestly isn't. Fact of the matter is, you are winning hearts. But nobody is going to militarize to help your alliance because two notoriously aggressive alliances didn't follow through with their surrender terms. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Recently Aargh and Mensa have been continuing raiding EoS post-bellum, despite us surrendering. This has caused all of my active officers to run off to other alliances. I've messaged Aargh and Mensa leadership and haven't received any response. Someone please explain this to me. I'd be delighted if someone actually replied to my messages. 

You're an easy target and Pedros tears taste good. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm gonna assume you don't have a protector because this is happening to you. Get yourself a protector, or buy a contract off Arrgh so that they won't target you.

In terms of your leadership...well mate nothing you can do about that. They weren't suited to stand by you if at your darkest hour they quit.

Indeed it was.

If this wasn't done - that would mean surrender terms were not met and in fact makes the surrender null....till they are met.

They posted a plagiarized review which I think violated the spirit of the Peace agreement so I have no qualms with what is going on
  • Upvote 6

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

They posted a plagiarized review which I think violated the spirit of the Peace agreement so I have no qualms with what is going on

Thats just not right. 

From someone who has seen every single human centipede movie - I would have loved to right a proper review. XD

• Upvote 1

Thats just not right. 

From someone who has seen every single human centipede movie - I would have loved to right a proper review. XD

You must be on the good stuff to watch Human Centipede movies....

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Word.

Because InGen is a corporate alliance - we have mandatory Human Centipede Imitation training for each applicant. Those that get through it, gain membership....so not sure why its hard to write an easy review....cmon EoS.

Better Yet. EoS nations should join InGen just to watch it.