DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

Is the Coalitiom really ready to fight another round of war simply to prove a point? You're not getting your money back no matter what you do. Why don't you just white peace with DEIC with no NAP and go from there. They will always live in fear that you'll roll them, and you'll be able to just roll them if they !@#$ with you again.

Also add a clause that they cant aign anymore treaties for 60 days, not that anyone would actually sign them.

Oh i didn't realize you were an expert on The Coalition's way of thinking! Oh wait, you are not.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Is the Coalitiom really ready to fight another round of war simply to prove a point? You're not getting your money back no matter what you do. Why don't you just white peace with DEIC with no NAP and go from there. They will always live in fear that you'll roll them, and you'll be able to just roll them if they !@#$ with you again.

Also add a clause that they cant aign anymore treaties for 60 days, not that anyone would actually sign them.

You were wrong. How does it feel to be so quickly proven WRONG? 

Dude. !@#$ing people up is my way of life.

• Upvote 1

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

You aren't involved, therefore your opinion is invalid. You may go now.

I'm not involved either, as stetonic was nice enough to point out ;)
#RozWei-nobody

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=390&display=bank

quite a lot of money you have there.  

-image snipped-

Wait, are you kidding? DEIC evidently had another 450M stashed somewhere, that got moved from wherever-it-was to DEIC bank between 11/4 and 11/6, and then moved straight into Clarke's pocket on 11/6?

I would kindly like to request the DEIC give a honest evaluation of their total net worth.

GET LOANS NOW!

I'm not involved either, as stetonic was nice enough to point out ;)
#RozWei-nobody

Wait, are you kidding? DEIC evidently had another 450M stashed somewhere, that got moved from wherever-it-was to DEIC bank between 11/4 and 11/6, and then moved straight into Clarke's pocket on 11/6?

I would kindly like to request the DEIC give a honest evaluation of their total net worth.

Lottery win,Clarke got lucky at the race's.Someones rich auntie died,Found down the back of the sofa.Enough for you

Lottery win,Clarke got lucky at the race's.Someones rich auntie died,Found down the back of the sofa.Enough for you

It's a good thing too. I'm not sure if the economy would've been able to handle the run on the banks.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Where does that leave DEIC? Unable to rebuild its membership, and a real bad position. How can you blame their leadership for not wanting to be in a position where they not only engaged in a losing war, but is unable to support its membership at all anymore. I get that it is their fault, but how can you blame them for not accepting terms that could destroy the AA?

They could get gud.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Nvm you're from TEst. You told me not to join your alliance because we had different views.

Waaaah what's that supposed to mean :(

Hows that relevant to that post?

I didn't do anything aggressive in nature. 

Except start a war. But either way, you did BILLIONS of dollars in damage. $400M is probably, at the very most, 20% of the overall damage done to the opposing side. Don't start anything you can't finish and aren't willing to pay for at the end. 

Do you know who we are? 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Waaaah what's that supposed to mean :(

Except start a war. But either way, you did BILLIONS of dollars in damage. $400M is probably, at the very most, 20% of the overall damage done to the opposing side. Don't start anything you can't finish and aren't willing to pay for at the end. 

Do you know who we are? 

Well this was a while back. I tried to join the alliance and your alliance leader looked my DDO profile up and saw my political views and stated that TEst wasn't the place for me, because of my beliefs.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Well this was a while back. I tried to join the alliance and your alliance leader looked my DDO profile up and saw my political views and stated that TEst wasn't the place for me, because of my beliefs.

He saved you some embarrassment and time then.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

You also sold out your alliance. That's not a quality that many people find appealing. 

0Lovl.png