A petition

Ekejen Luish

Please guys, can we leave just ONE thread open for constructive thought for the staff rather than flame and butthurt? Just one? 

Place your opinion and GTFO. This is not the place for the ten billionth argument about Islam.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Feel free to publicly report me for such a thing Shaytan.

He can and sheepy can take action but it is only harrassment if you continue bothering him or upsetting him with what you say without him responding.... Basically if he responds to you then it is no longer harrassment and instead an argument
  • Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

He can and sheepy can take action but it is only harrassment if you continue bothering him or upsetting him with what you say without him responding.... Basically if he responds to you then it is no longer harrassment and instead an argument

I'll start paying attention to his dribble when he becomes an adult. Until then I have no desire to converse with this adolcent child and though I have made it clear to him on numerous occasions, he seldom misses an opportunity to respond to/mention me, and I think that constitutes harassment.

ztt5Wgs.png

I'll start paying attention to his dribble when he becomes an adult. Until then I have no desire to converse with this adolcent child and though I have made it clear to him on numerous occasions, he seldom misses an opportunity to respond to/mention me, and I think that constitutes harassment.

The large amount of responses you've made towards me shows you up as a liar. 

• Upvote 1

I'll start paying attention to his dribble when he becomes an adult. Until then I have no desire to converse with this adolcent child and though I have made it clear to him on numerous occasions, he seldom misses an opportunity to respond to/mention me, and I think that constitutes harassment.

Actually he quotes you and responds to you on the forums so he is directly talking to you and in order for it to be harrassment you need to ignore him and not respond to him, so you cant quote him and then respond because that is an argument. If he quotes you and replies and you just ignore him completely then you can get him on harrassment, but so far that hasnt been the case.

Edited by Dark Specter
  • Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Actually he quotes you and responds to you on the forums so he is directly talking to you and in order for it to be harrassment you need to ignore him and not respond to him, so you cant quote him and then respond because that is an argument. If he quotes you and replies and you just ignore him completely then you can get him on harrassment, but so far that hasnt been the case.

I did this for several pages in a thread he called "Rozalia vs Ibrahim" and reported all his posts, but sufficient action was not taken by the mods (imo).

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I did this for several pages in a thread he called "Rozalia vs Ibrahim" and reported all his posts, but sufficient action was not taken by the mods (imo).

Maybe because what he said wasn't against the forum rules? You call Rozalia a child, but you seem to be the one that needs to grow a pair.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Is this the new shit post area?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

No discusson forum

Warning points handled

You Shall not pass!( my post)

USE OF THE MODERATION SUPPORT FORUM

General Guidelines

This is an open discussion forum. It's purpose is for players to ask questions or make proposals relating to policy and rules ONLY. This forum is not for filing reports, making complaints, discussion of game mechanics, or making suggestions pertaining to the game. There are established forums for each of those issues.

All threads created here, and replies, should remain respectful to staff and other players. Using this forum for anything other than the purpose explicitly stated will result in warns, leading up to suspension.

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Freedom of speech all the way. If its offensive to you then quit reading it. If ibrahim wants to speak inflamatory content he has every right to. If he wants to pm me threats (we never have pm'd and probably never will im only making a point) ill find him in his parents home and beat him senseless. Is that IG AND OOC enough for you? Lock this thread mods and ignore eachother respectfully you immature trolls

I would like to say that while I am a Libertarian you can't use the freedom of speech here.  This is a private entity run by a private individual.  The mods have the right, and should have the right, to censor anything they feel is not right.  Why?  Because this is their 'company'.  This is their area.  It is not run by a government and therefore your argument for freedom of speech doesn't technically apply.  Now I don't like censoring anyone but it is the right and ability of private individuals to censor their own speech and that on forums they are legally in control of.

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

• Administrators

I would like to say that while I am a Libertarian you can't use the freedom of speech here.  This is a private entity run by a private individual.  The mods have the right, and should have the right, to censor anything they feel is not right.  Why?  Because this is their 'company'.  This is their area.  It is not run by a government and therefore your argument for freedom of speech doesn't technically apply.  Now I don't like censoring anyone but it is the right and ability of private individuals to censor their own speech and that on forums they are legally in control of.

You are absolutely correct. And while I appreciate freedom of speech and ideas, we will not become some sort of haven for terrorists like some have insinuated. That's just ridiculous.

I don't care what Ibrahim or any of you believe. You will all obey the rules, and not promote any sort of hate ideology, lest you be punished and/or removed. Ibrahim is roleplaying as an Islamic State. If that offends you, I've provided a number of means for you to address that in the same medium--roleplay (and gameplay). There's no one stopping you from messaging him in-game and saying something like "I dislike your nation name and flag. Change it or I will declare war on you."

So long as he's not breaking the rules and promoting terrorism or other illegal activity, reporting him isn't going to solve your problem. We're committed to fairness here as well, and won't let a mob mentality decide who should and shouldn't be punished or banned from the game. We have rules for a reason, and I suspect someday when you (using "you" generally here) are reported, you will be thankful that we have rules, and that a few loud voices don't see you removed from the game.

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The thing that bothers me about Ibrahim is that he literally flaunts just how closely related to ISIS his nation is and the fact that he is getting away with it.  The fact of the matter is the amount of similarities to ISIS are to many to be coincidence and his answers explaining them are just ridicules.  I mean come on his first four cities are all under control of ISIS in RL.  Then he does Baghdad which is an ISIS goal and then another city that ISIS is in and has been making headlines, Damascus.  I mean come its a city in Syria that the only thing it has in common with anything in his country is it is under ISIS influence.  Yes he does have Jerusalem and Mecca but that just goes with the Muslim thing.  His leader is named after an ISIS leader, the majority of his cities are cities that only make sense from a role playing Islamic State perspective if you are talking about ISIS.

The facts are the facts and the rules are the rules.  It is time to enforce them or not enforce any of them at all.

Sheepy, I know this is your game and I know you can pick and choose which rules to enforce but if you want a community that respects the rules you cannot pick and choose when to apply them.  He is clearly role playing as ISIS and this is clearly against the rules.

Edited by Redrum
  • Upvote 2

The thing that bothers me about Ibrahim is that he literally flaunts just how closely related to ISIS his nation is and the fact that he is getting away with it.  The fact of the matter is the amount of similarities to ISIS are to many to be coincidence and his answers explaining them are just ridicules.  I mean come on his first four cities are all under control of ISIS in RL.  Then he does Baghdad which is an ISIS goal and then another city that ISIS is in and has been making headlines, Damascus.  I mean come its a city in Syria that the only thing it has in common with anything in his country is it is under ISIS influence.  Yes he does have Jerusalem and Mecca but that just goes with the Muslim thing.  His leader is named after an ISIS leader, the majority of his cities are cities that only make sense from a role playing Islamic State perspective if you are talking about ISIS.

The facts are the facts and the rules are the rules.  It is time to enforce them or not enforce any of them at all.

Sheepy, I know this is your game and I know you can pick and choose which rules to enforce but if you want a community that respects the rules you cannot pick and choose when to apply them.  He is clearly role playing as ISIS and this is clearly against the rules.

No, he isn't. Let it go, its over. All this evidence is weak. Stop trying to remove a player from this game for no reason. I actually have a major reason to dislike ISIL(not going into detail) and you don't see me starting a lynch train against Khalifah.

Lets leave it alone.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

No, he isn't. Let it go, its over. All this evidence is weak. Stop trying to remove a player from this game for no reason. I actually have a major reason to dislike ISIL(not going into detail) and you don't see me starting a lynch train against Khalifah.

Lets leave it alone.

I know you have an interest in the matter and all but no, he quite clearly is and this is no great shock from mister "kill all homosexuals". Try getting an answer out of him with any of the many direct questions I've used and that he has never once had the courage to answer and you'll see that fact quickly enough.

• Upvote 2

I know you have an interest in the matter and all but no, he quite clearly is and this is no great shock from mister "kill all homosexuals". Try getting an answer out of him with any of the many direct questions I've used and that he has never once had the courage to answer and you'll see that fact quickly enough.

1409793237_1386962541_1xxaujp_41avplz0.g

ztt5Wgs.png

The Government of Canada, in unrelated news, is currently debating whether to change it's national name to the Second Reich Of Germany.

Some people support the change, others say it's a mockery of the rules.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Islamic State alone could refer to a lot of things. Except everything about your nation is synonymous with ISIL. Doesn't take a telescope to see that.

Can anyone name another "Islamic State" who's capital is Raqqah?

I Can

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason