A petition

Ekejen Luish

You have the name Islamic State as your nation.

And regardless, I don't care about you as much as simple humanity and banning ISIS references and KKK and other stuff which simply isn't right.

The name of my nation will not change and, quite frankly I don't care about what you want banned.

Leave my name out of your stupid troll thread.

ztt5Wgs.png

Only if you ban the use of names like "Christian State", "Atheist/Communist State", "Jewish State", etc.

And, I would also like a direct quote where I said I supported any group that did any of things you mentioned.

the difference is that none of those names represent a current and real terrorist organization.

I would assume that Third Reich is a prohibited because it refers to Nazi Germany whereas I could argue that Second Reich would be an acceptable name because it refers to Imperial Germany, or First Reich because it refers to Charlemagne. 

If you wish to keep a Muslim name then why not just use Islamic Republic? 

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

I would assume that Third Reich is a prohibited because it refers to Nazi Germany whereas I could argue that Second Reich would be an acceptable name because it refers to Imperial Germany, or First Reich because it refers to Charlemagne. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=24439

OMG he has word islam in his nation name omgosh.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_state

Pretty much. Yes, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is a terrorist organization. But an Islamic state is just a type of government. I don't see the big deal >_>

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

This is a non issue imo but you should chill out. If you got a problem with his nation take it out the good ole way, war. Burn his nation to the ground and demand he change his name. If you don't wanna do that then, freedom of speech ftw

• Upvote 2

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

This is a non issue imo but you should chill out. If you got a problem with his nation take it out the good ole way, war. Burn his nation to the ground and demand he change his name. If you don't wanna do that then, freedom of speech ftw

Roz Wei already destroyed him.
  • Upvote 2

I do have an alliance to support me in the event of a war btw so take that into consideration before you try anything funny.

Roz Wei already destroyed him.

Nope, they beiged me as fast as they could, as I was inflicting heavy casualties on both of my attackers via Airstrikes.

In the end it was a treasure grab and the damages dealt to Roz Wei vastly surmounted the 10m it would have cost to peacefully acquire it from me.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I do have an alliance to support me in the event of a war btw so take that into consideration before you try anything funny.

Nope, they beiged me as fast as they could, as I was inflicting heavy casualties on both of my attackers via Airstrikes.

In the end it was a treasure grab and the damages dealt to Roz Wei vastly surmounted the 10m it would have cost to peacefully acquire it from me.

Never said I would ever attack you, fellow Islamic nation; but we still beat you and casualties were much larger on your side.

Never said I would ever attack you, fellow Islamic nation; but we still beat you and casualties were much larger on your side.

You can view my timeline if you like, and my alliance members inflicted huge damage to both of them as well. In any case, I appreciate the sentiment. :)

ztt5Wgs.png

I just watched someone eat a duck embryo...

Are you in the Philippines?

Anyways, personally nothing should be banned. References to Nazis, Racism, Confederacy, Anarchy, Klan stuff- all legal topics by law and I am pretty much the closest thing to an Anarchist. Personal choices by the Owner/Administrator, however, is the only one to determine if these are acceptable to use for Handles/Nations/Alliances in this game, as Sheepy is the owner.

Only if you ban the use of names like "Christian State", "Atheist/Communist State", "Jewish State", etc.

And, I would also like a direct quote where I said I supported any group that did any of things you mentioned.

Islamic State alone could refer to a lot of things. Except everything about your nation is synonymous with ISIL. Doesn't take a telescope to see that.

Can anyone name another "Islamic State" who's capital is Raqqah?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--