10/26/2015 - More Changes to Hate!

Alex

• Administrators

Does this mean my verbal warning is being removed? :P

No, the reason you got a verbal warning was because of this incoming change. You still broke the rules (at the time.)

• Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

#RollSheepy2k15 

nazi-nsfw-gif-1835478.gif

You never fail to disappoint.

<~Sheepy> https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9326-10262015-more-changes-to-hate/

<%Cynic> #RollSheepy2k15
<~Sheepy> You better post "#RollSheepy2k15 {nazi flamethrower chainsaw .gif}"
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Wiki Mod

removed by Sheepy

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Would it be possible to have the beige timer on the nation API page?

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

The "Terrorism" theme is pretty vauge tbh. Terrorism as defined by who? I most major national liberation groups have been considered "Terrorists" by the West. For a long ass time the west considered the ANC along with Nelson Mandela "Terrorists". The KKK is considered a terrorist group yet there is a Confederate themed alliance thats cool. The US has considered massive acts of terrorism by firebombing japanese cities, still to this day the only nation to use nuclear weapons in anger, waging numerous aggressive wars, committing and supporting a number of genocides. and ethnic cleansing. tbh the vagueness of the rule makes me a bit uncomfortable.

• Upvote 2

Well, hopefully you won't hate my changes, but I do have a reputation to keep up you know ;) Here's a list of small updates I've made. Nothing mechanical, but relevant changes nonetheless.

• First, we've revised the Game Rules a touch. I'd suggest that you revise them: https://politicsandwar.com/rules/No major changes, just some clarifications on some stuff, especially related to Nazism/Terrorism
  • Second, we've revised the Forum Rules as well. We're no longer enforcing a strict ban against Nazism, and you will now be able to discuss Nazis in a historical context, as well as in a funny/satirical context (in good taste). This does NOT mean that you can post Nazi banners, promote Nazi activity, or advocate for Nazism. At the same time, we're tightening the rules to expressly forbid supporting or promoting terrorist organizations here. We'll try and apply to same standards to Nazism as we do to Terrorism. We have no intention of fostering or supporting these groups (the rules also mention other "hate groups", so potentially groups like the KKK if that ever became an issue) but we also don't wish to stifle free speech and humor in good taste. Please review the changes to the Forum Rules yourself: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules
  • When someone signs up and lists you as their referral, you'll get a notification saying that someone has signed up and that you referred them.
  • On nation pages, you'll now see a row that indicates how much time a nation has left on Beige (provided that their color is Beige). This is located immediately below where their color is listed
  • Nation backgrounds for VIP members have been updated so that they're fixed in place, and will not scroll with the page. No more nasty conflicts with the white background when you scroll down.
  • City images have been replaced, and you now have the option to choose one of 22 (currently) available real-life cities to represent your city(s) in game. For the time being, all of your cities (and all new cities) will default to an image of a smaller, plain city. This is all cosmetic of course, but it gives you some more freedom on what your cities are represented as.

That's all. Expect new city images in the future, along with other general improvements of course. Enjoy!

Awesome. Great improvements.

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

•  We're no longer enforcing a strict ban against Nazism, and you will now be able to discuss Nazis in a historical context, as well as in a funny/satirical context (in good taste). This does NOT mean that you can post Nazi banners, promote Nazi activity, or advocate for Nazism. At the same time, we're tightening the rules to expressly forbid supporting or promoting terrorist organizations here. We'll try and apply to same standards to Nazism as we do to Terrorism. We have no intention of fostering or supporting these groups (the rules also mention other "hate groups", so potentially groups like the KKK if that ever became an issue) but we also don't wish to stifle free speech and humor in good taste. 

WEEP. IT'S ALSO MEAN WE'RE GONNA BAN NAZISM RELATED!

I mean... Every time I saw a rule like this is mean they will not allow natsoc even an opinion about historic and both opinion, I mean some liberal Individualism will drama over at anything that related to "Nazism" (Now now I'm not a natsoc myself, I don't follow a mad man who ruin his own favorite race and the world).

For example: 

Jake: Hey guys! Let's talk about Natsoc in WWII shal....

Everyone: OMG OMG OMG OJMG POASMNDFASODISA NAZISSSS!!! NAZISS!!! MUH SOG JI NY!!!! MOD!!! BAN THIS FILTH!!!!!!

And so Jake was banned just because he started a flame war about communist and nationalist germany. Even though Jake was send and appeal that how the mod was false banning him he still convicted as a racist Nazi. This is like a witch hunt... anybody who talk about Nazism related will get convicted and banned out of this forum... even how it was a good taste or not.

Every time.. just every time I look up to this rule from the other forum website and it said "you can post natsoc on historical (good taste) as long as you don't promote Nazism!". And when I make a Nazism historical post (good taste) on that everybody turns on me with a terrified eyes and ban me for that even I make an appeal.

Seriously whatever you do don't post anything that the whole world hated (Nazis, terrorism, etc...). I mean if you talk about it even it was a little bit of related everybody in the world will look at you as a monster who needs to be exterminated in this existence, and behind you are Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol pot with over nine thousands of eldritch abomination in a deep dark full of fire in over 100000000000 degree Celsius. It's easy to become the most terrified person in a world just say a word related to nazism.

WEEP... DEFINITELY GOTTA GET BANNED FOR THIS.

TL;DR: This rule is a ban bait, don't fall to it.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure someone posted a Nazi flaming chainsaw robot earlier, how is this a ban bait

They are joke about Nazism. Not even start a Nazi related post.

I mean there is a lot of way to get banned by posting Nazi historical opinion simply because the commies and liberal hippies

I think we should just create a folder on the forums only for Nazis and ISIS and let them duke it out.

• Upvote 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

maxresdefault.jpg

Has anybody actually seen this movie?

I present to you lizard men nazis riding dinosaurs(who are also nazis) in the center or the earth whilst conversing with President Sarah Palin(who is also a lizard person and probably a nazi)

Truly, the golden age of media is upon us.

Edited by Delyruin
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I present to you lizard men nazis riding dinosaurs(who are also nazis) in the center or the earth whilst conversing with President Sarah Palin(who is also a lizard person and probably a nazi)

Truly, the golden age of media is upon us.

InGen officially announces we had nothing to do with this. 

• Upvote 5

• Jax locked this topic