Best Alliance Forums

Aksel

I think I've seen this on here once before - a while back - I want to bring it back to engage the community in a little non-political/fun competition. I'll make this as simple as possible - if you want to enter your alliance into the running for "Best Alliance Forums" just provide the link to your alliance forums in a comment below. 

Once the list is complete (I'll say once people stop commenting) I'll make a poll and you all can vote on who has the Best Alliance Forums. 

Judgement Rules:

• DO NOT judge on politics
  • DO NOT judge on person vendetta towards said alliance
  • Judge on Creativity, Theme, Style, Ease of Use, Entertainment....etc.

List of Alliance Contestants:

1. Noir 
  2. InGen 
  3. The Syndicate
  4. Black Knights
  5. Mensa HQ
  6. The Knights Radiant
  7. Seven Kingdoms
  8. D'Haran Empire
Edited by Mad Max

Grr. Make it in like five days or so. Terminus Est is working on our new forums and are not up at the moment.

I'll extend the length of it then till comments simmer down. That will work for everyone and there is no rush on it. 

I'll change the op.

Ours are pretty awesome but it's cheating really since it's a very old and established community.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Ours are pretty awesome but it's cheating really since it's a very old and established community.

...it really doesn't matter if its old and established or new and unestablished. Forums are not judged on post capacity or alliance establishment. They are judged on quality, style, creativity.....just looks yo.

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

Feel free to drop by and participate in our very active general discussion and random categories. If you make an account you can tailor the experience to your needs and drop the forums for eRep for example from your view.

I think some folks are missing the point here. :P If we judge based on how many lurkers a forum has, then it will definitely disadvantage smaller alliances. My understanding is that this is about the look and functionality of the forums themselves.

• Upvote 1

I think some folks are missing the point here. :P If we judge based on how many lurkers a forum has, then it will definitely disadvantage smaller alliances. My understanding is that this is about the look and functionality of the forums themselves.

That is correct Kadin. 

The Syndicates is rather nice and clean, I invite you all to check it out http://syndicate-alliance.net/forums/

Added to the list! Thanks!

bkpw.net, home of the ayy lmao.

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

Feel free to drop by and participate in our very active general discussion and random categories. If you make an account you can tailor the experience to your needs and drop the forums for eRep for example from your view.

knightsradiant.pw <-- I'd say we're very active compared to most alliances that I've visited.

All added.

If you judge a forum by how it looks you're doing it wrong. A pretty forum where nothing happens is somewhere you're never going to visit. 

eusaforums wasn't my "home" forum on eRep. They didn't even belong to my "side" in the conflict (mostly). I went there because it was active and the community was interesting. That's what you want in a forum.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

If you judge a forum by how it looks you're doing it wrong. A pretty forum where nothing happens is somewhere you're never going to visit.

eusaforums wasn't my "home" forum on eRep. They didn't even belong to my "side" in the conflict (mostly). I went there because it was active and the community was interesting. That's what you want in a forum.

Point, and match.

Everyone go home.

q8nfyvc.gif

In terms of appearance, the Syndicate has got to have the best forum. The color choices are nice, the forums look smooth, and who doesn't like all the shaking and spinning objects there :P

In terms of activity, I'm "not biased at all" when I would nominate the BK forums. If you're a diplomat there, you should know that you will get very fast responses most of the time, and overall we have a very active alliance. In this aspect, I would probably go with TKR for #2.

Last time we did this (bundled in with other awards), Rose won pretty much solely based on entertainment value. Our overall look kinda sucks, so if this competition is based on that, I'm not even going to bother throwing our hat in the ring. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1