Charming Friends and The Light Federation MDoAP

MRBOOTY

Stay out of the press if you can handle the way "the media" views you.

Edit: inb4 someone's says. "You're one to talk."

Nvm Edited by Lysanderius

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I hate CF because they attack for terrible reasons.

Like... the "The Forsaken Flock - Charming Friends War", started by CF because a new TFF member was carelessly raiding. CF decided to attack in full force against everyone in the alliance.

And the "Reichswehr - Charming Friends War", started by CF because Satisfriend of CF claimed them to be Neo-Nazis.

They're basically just tumblr SJWs.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I like Charming Friends.

You lie. You hate them. You left UPN to join the opposing side against CF. And then you joined back. The we kicked you. So quit having on the forums that you are in UPN.

Edited by Finest

Like... the "The Forsaken Flock - Charming Friends War", started by CF because a new TFF member was carelessly raiding. CF decided to attack in full force against everyone in the alliance.

And the "Reichswehr - Charming Friends War", started by CF because Satisfriend of CF claimed them to be Neo-Nazis.

They're basically jus tumblr SJWs.

We finally agree on something!
  • Upvote 1

Kudos to TLF for sticking to their guns and making an unpopular move.

Congrats to CF. Good luck out there.

I hope you stick together for a while though, because I can't help imagining this treaty will have a slow ROI.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

OH...

I like that they make excuses to go to war. Were do I join them?

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Their leader does seem to have named his cities after Nazi provinces though.

There was a good reason for both of those wars! For the Forsaken Flock, they raided them. Alliances can choose a choice of action, and they chose that.

For the second one, I'm glad they stood for their beliefs. If you believe something, do something!

Edited by Finest
  • Upvote 2

There was a good reason for both of those wars! For the Forsaken Flock, they raided them. Alliances can choose a choice of action, and they chose that.

For the second one, I'm glad they stood for their beliefs. If you believe something, do something!

As a veteran from TFF, I can confirm that no one attacked CF, besides the newb. And then CF over-reacted, and warred everyone.

I feel in love, with your way of reasoning. (Aka: I 100% agreed)

As a veteran from TFF, I can confirm that no one attacked CF, besides the newb. And then CF over-reacted, and warred everyone.

If you don't want that to happen, then don't let your members attack other alliances.

If you don't want that to happen, then don't let your members attack other alliances.

I love you, we should work together. Same logic= understanding one another= good friendship. ;)

Don't think you understand that it was some idiot that wasn't following orders, but alright.

CF never contacted anyone but the raider, they just wanted war.

Don't think you understand that it was some idiot that wasn't following orders, but alright.

CF never contacted anyone but the raider, they just wanted war.

An AA is held accountable for the acts of its members. If you have members you can't control either kick them or deal with the fall out. Have too many members to control all of them? Then lose some or lose everything.

• Upvote 3