Attacks on Lyrositor -- stop em?

Arthur Wellington

If you do drop nukes, it will deter people from attacking you, as they will know if they do try to raid you, it will cost them atleast 1600-2000 infra before they can toss out a defeat alert.  Kinda makes raiding pointless if it costs you significantly more to do it than you can make off it.  Unless people are hitting you just to be dicks.

But if your goal is to make yourself a target, you seem to be doing a great job at it so far.  Good luck with whatever it is you are trying to do.

The most neutral person ingame, on the forums and IRC, Lyrositor, has decided to go solo. He has aided many people with his loans and cheap trades and has never been been awful to anyone (that I know of). Now 3 guys decided to attack him:

1. Hopkins Gap of The Kings Parliament

2. Schadenfreudeia of Terminus Est

3. Phintopia of Terminus Est

I'd say give him peace, leave him be and offer reps..Anyone agree?

I'd say, his buddies in Sigma should defend him but I think they're just happy they got his alliance. -_- 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'd say, his buddies in Sigma should defend him but I think they're just happy they got his alliance. -_-

We see Lyro as our friend and respect him for his actions a lot, though helping Lyro would mean the breach of our neutral principles. We want to continiue maintaining hard neutrality in every aspects like we always did.

We see Lyro as our friend and respect him for his actions a lot, though helping Lyro would mean the breach of our neutral principles. We want to continiue maintaining hard neutrality in every aspects like we always did.

I don't care how neutral you are. If you're willing to let your friend get destroyed because you want to maintain the neutral image, then you're honestly not a true friend. If you were, you'd drop your neutrality to help him rather than watch him get killed and do nothing about it. Idk maybe my definition of friendship is different than yours. Even if i was insisted not to, I'd still go out of my way to help a friend...oh well I guess. Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I don't care how neutral you are. If you're willing to let your friend get destroyed because you want to maintain the neutral image, then you're honestly not a true friend. If you were, you'd drop your neutrality to help him rather than watch him get killed and do nothing about it. Idk maybe my definition of friendship is different than yours. Even if i was insisted not to, I'd still go out of my way to help a friend...oh well I guess.

I disagree with you. I do not expect any friend of mine, neutral or otherwise, to come to my defense, especially if it'd mean they'd be in violation of their principles, for the same reason I wouldn't help them if they were the ones being attacked.

Let's please try not to blow this out of proportion. I'm just one nation getting raided; it happens all the time on Orbis.

p15IoNT.gif

Neutrality always sounds like fanaticism when people try to justify following it over logic. Though to be fair if Lyrositor wants to play at being a martyr who "sticks to his principles at any cost" for a time then that really is his business. He ain't stupid, he wanted to be raided and get people talking about it. Just don't become the hypocrite later on. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

May people who don't believe that anybody is good or bad or pick sides (robots) be neutral

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Neutrality takes your mind like religious zealotry. They won t help.

*Twitch* it's true. 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.