Public Service announcement, VE hires agent to target other alliances?

Marcus G

I think Sparta had the record time for kicking you out though.  You lasted around 15-20 minutes. That's gotta be a testament to how awesome we are.

1 minute 8 messages later was my record. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Mad because your alliance is completely shit? 

Mad?  Let's see...

We corner the market on booze, boobs & bacon...

We don't take much seriously...

No anger here...

Back to my popcorn and watching you (Marcus, Christopher, whoever you are next) make an ASS out of yourself.

You know what tho, I just noticed that he actually spelled my name correctly in his thread, so to say thanks for doing that, I will say his post is 100% true.  We sent him out to get all of your bank info (especially those little alliances, and our allies in Rose), that we couldnt have gathered ourselves by doing 3 mins of work, because why do the work when we have our main man, Marcus G!

• Upvote 1

Your alliance 

Your alliance is trash. 

I feel so validated: Christopher/True King/Marcus G has told me my alliance is trash.

I gotta know. What is your angle here? I mean you deleted an account where you were VIP and then created a new account where you are VIP. You've got actual money invested in this! And you've trashed yourself with every major alliance in the game. Seriously: wtf?

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I feel so validated: Christopher/True King/Marcus G has told me my alliance is trash.

I gotta know. What is your angle here? I mean you deleted an account where you were VIP and then created a new account where you are VIP. You've got actual money invested in this! And you've trashed yourself with every major alliance in the game. Seriously: wtf?

No no, Malichy. Clearly yourself, several major alliances, and dozens of other individuals are the ones in the wrong. This man is simply being oppressed!
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Not just the VIP as he had a custom flag and 8 credits invested in his nation too when he deleted it. Then he made a new nation and invested the same amount of money in and quickly got everyone's attention again. 

VE need to pick there spies more carefully in the future.May i suggest doing a psychological profile on the next one so he dosen't crack under the pressure of deep under cover work

• Upvote 2

Daily reminder VE is a trash alliance that doesn't know how asymmetric war works, so they probably would pick up some two-bit shill and send him off on some half-baked mission.

H3XxZwe.png

MbkU0za.png

The "loss" to Straya

j3C00S9.png

Edited by Sam Boga

That all looks very impressive until you check and see that all your attacks against VE are against inactive members or member who don't have an army.

Then there is their 'expired' war against you where you did about 70 infra damage and sufferend almost 900 in return. I would hardly call that a loss for VE.

Edited by Mutwa
  • Upvote 1

That all looks very impressive until you check and see that all your attacks against VE are against inactive members or member who don't have an army.

Then there is their 'expired' war against you where you did about 70 infra damage and sufferend almost 900 in return. I would hardly call that a loss for VE.

The victory here is supposed to be that VE is using up resources to very little effect as they have so many inactives for Sam Boga to use to recoup any losses taken (and more). Looking at some of those looted amounts

1.3 million

7.7 million

5.1 million

1.2 million

3.2 million

1.8 million

2.4 million

2.5 million

2.0 million

3.2 million

3.0 million

And the above isn't even factoring in bank loot which even if a small percentage of 0.01%-0.2%, is still worth a lot as VE has a a large enough stockpile for even 0.1% to be a nice amount for a nation in the 300-400 score range. No doubt the infra amount is being kept purposely low so any damage to it is small, and money looted is instead being invested in new cities and a MLP. 

There are ways to stop it or at the very least reduce it's effectiveness, but I'm sure VE has already considered them and chosen not to do them.

• Upvote 2

Wait till I expose the screenshots.  :P

Your Omegle screen-caps mean nothing to us.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker