Prefontaine's Radio show

Prefontaine

If I wasn't going to be in New Orleans that evening, I wouldn't mind calling in to join the mechanics discussion. Perhaps a future segment where I'm home for the weekend.

Are all the radio shows done on the weekend?

• Downvote 1

If I wasn't going to be in New Orleans that evening, I wouldn't mind calling in to join the mechanics discussion. Perhaps a future segment where I'm home for the weekend.

Are all the radio shows done on the weekend?

Say Hi to the Pfluffer for me.

JCbanner-1.jpg
Fridays 6PM Pacific Time
XRadio

Thanks for the upload.

The politics talk was...  interesting.

Is Mensa happy about the rollback?  No.  Hell no.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This show reminded me of the Grantland article "The Board Game of the Alpha Nerds" about hardcore diplomacy players.

But god you guys were really hard on Oblige, it's not easy to show that much humility and openness about failure-- give the man a break.  

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I'll be honest, I felt bad for Oblige until he mentioned Rose had close to 1 billion sitting in their bank before the war. He's the Economic Minister. I honestly expected him to do better with that money, but it just goes to show how poorly Rose leadership acted on all levels pretty much.

Still, mad props for Oblige on showing up. Avruch represented Mensa well too.

The repeating taps on the keyboard was amusing ( "I'm talking to Pfeiffer!" ) hahaha

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

This show reminded me of the Grantland article "The Board Game of the Alpha Nerds" about hardcore diplomacy players.

But god you guys were really hard on Oblige, it's not easy to show that much humility and openness about failure-- give the man a break.  

I refer to diplomacy the board game as the best game you'll ever play once. No friends of mine ever seem to want to play the game a second time. 

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll be honest, I felt bad for Oblige until he mentioned Rose had close to 1 billion sitting in their bank before the war. He's the Economic Minister. I honestly expected him to do better with that money, but it just goes to show how poorly Rose leadership acted on all levels pretty much.

Still, mad props for Oblige on showing up. Avruch represented Mensa well too.

The repeating taps on the keyboard was amusing ( "I'm talking to Pfeiffer!" ) hahaha

In fairness it was more like 500 mil by the time we received your leak and rapidly dropped from there as resources were spent etc. It never ever hit the 1 bil mark. 500 mil was kinda the amount needed to keep the loan systems working at this point as well.

Avruch was hardly much more outstanding than Oblige in my opinion and he didn't even lose the war.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I just realized that in Saru's profile pic, the nipples are clearly visible. And now I feel like a damn pervert.

That's a bra, m8

Also, down with the radio show

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

Due to request we will try a show during what would have been the off week. It will not have a mechanics segment specifically, but some mechanics talk might pop up. The idea will to have a general discussion about past, present, and future thoughts about the politics of the game. It will be more light hearted (in theory) and less structured. The concept will be I will ask a question to the group of guests, be it my own question or someone elses, and then they discuss thoughts on it. They can be specific to a single alliance but to the whole panel would be better.

With respect to who will be on the show, I would like more guests than normal. I would like only one person per alliance (barring an alliance doing something interesting that week, or because I like more than one person in that alliance and they want to be on the show #favoritism). So lets shoot for 5 guests and see how it goes. My only concern is people talking over one another. 

That being said I'll create a thread for the interm week radio show, please post there if you want in.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif