An Assassin Order Announcement

Guest Raven

May you be ever merciful in your conquests of the departed, and may their superiors show equal favor. Peace and blessings of Paul upon you.

ooc: really tho I'm genuinely curious what's gonna happen if/when someone in AO raids one of the many, many alliances that states that declaring war on any inactive/applicant is a declaration of war on the entire alliance. What'll AO and their protectorate do then?

I'd like to see one alliance that views attacks that way. Even VE (pre-war) woud only target the raiding nation in counter attacks. 

So clearly you should go emerse yourselves in Orbis' politics and come back and post in public, or who knows... Under your premise a few DoW's are gonna happen on your alliance :v

I'd like to see one alliance that views attacks that way. Even VE (pre-war) woud only target the raiding nation in counter attacks. 

So clearly you should go emerse yourselves in Orbis' politics and come back and post in public, or who knows... Under your premise a few DoW's are gonna happen on your alliance :v

Terminus Est has always viewed a raid against its inactives as the same as a raid against an active member.  What belongs to the gods is not to be touched; the offending nation receives punishment accordingly.  If their alliance attempts to defend them, we escalate.  Wise alliances warn their nations to seek their fortunes in places not claimed by the Warp.

• Upvote 3

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Terminus Est has always viewed a raid against its inactives as the same as a raid against an active member.  What belongs to the gods is not to be touched; the offending nation receives punishment accordingly.  If their alliance attempts to defend them, we escalate.  Wise alliances warn their nations to seek their fortunes in places not claimed by the Warp.

Agreed. This is also how we have always viewed raids. At the same point, Arrghs! Do not raid list was getting to long, as we had to chop it up. I wish we didnt have to have a DNR but unfortunately not everyone is bright.

Raids on inactive/active members are the same in my eyes, You'll see me raid inactive and active folks. I generally offer peace unlike other raiders; but hey I have a soft spot for the softies. 

Unwarranted aggression means you target an alliance rather than the nation attacking your alliance.

You might as well call it a raid, Arrgh! has done this before, and we dont try to hide behind a bad CB.  Bad CB < Honesty 

And at the same time, you should keep the leash on your members tight.

I'll just come out and say it. If someone raids a member of Terminus Est, regardless of activity level, their entire alliance is at risk of getting rolled. If someone wants to try to protect that alliance, they only delay the inevitable and will be rolled too. So why risk it at all?

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I'll just come out and say it. If someone raids a member of Terminus Est, regardless of activity level, their entire alliance is at risk of getting rolled. If someone wants to try to protect that alliance, they only delay the inevitable and will be rolled too. So why risk it at all?

Does anyone even raid TEst?

Agreed; Solid standing. but defending yourself is what makes you a sovereign entity. The ability to ensure your right as an alliance here on Orbis. I'm not saying I havn't taken the same course one time or another   ;)

Does anyone even raid TEst?

Arrgh did once :v Once. 

Edited by Jacob Hanson

ITT stetonic tries too hard to have a problem with everything.

I have no idea who you are and have never spoken to you before.So unsure how you can state i have a problem with everything.Maybe you should get to know me before you judge me

The leader of an alliance posts his open raid policy and i ask him questions about it and his protection contract/treaty with Arrgh.I then tell him the anti raid policy set out by DEIC and that means i am trying to hard.

When did playing the politics part of a game called Politics and War become trying to hard.Maybe i should of kept it light hearted and posted a picture of a cat smoking a carrot.

Will now watch and wait for someone to find me a picture of that cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Mod

I have no idea who you are and have never spoken to you before.So unsure how you can state i have a problem with everything.Maybe you should get to know me before you judge me

The leader of an alliance posts his open raid policy and i ask him questions about it and his protection contract/treaty with Arrgh.I then tell him the anti raid policy set out by DEIC and that means i am trying to hard.

When did playing the politics part of a game called Politics and War become trying to hard.Maybe i should of kept it light hearted and posted a picture of a cat smoking a carrot.

Will now watch and wait for someone to find me a picture of that cat.

inside_cat_stealing_carrot.jpg

Best I could do.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I guess this alliance got...

(•_•) / ( •_•)>âŒâ– -â–  / (âŒâ– _â– )

assassinated 

YEAAHHHHH

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Assassin Order got what was coming to it; you can't just let your members do whatever the hell they want and not expect repercussions- especially if you're a micro that's relying on a theme gimmick for growth.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Assassin Order got what was coming to it; you can't just let your members do whatever the hell they want and not expect repercussions- especially if you're a micro that's relying on a theme gimmick for growth.

LOTR much?

• Upvote 2

LOTR much?

My nation nor my alliance have literally nothing to do with LOTR besides that vague reference to that minor part that's only in-name only.

I didn't even know ''The Evenstar'' was an actual thing within LOTR until I googled it while I was bored.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png