An Announcement from The North American Confederacy

George Clooney

yeah vos... you are also in beige.  so... its going to be kinda hard for NAC to fight you.

"Let's stop chilling in beige and we'll do the dance of war together"

note the bolded part and what that means,  ;)

Edited by ELPINCHAZO
  • Upvote 2

To call NAC cowards for jumping in a day or so after we declared on you, doesn't speak well for many of the alliances that jumped on us this war either.

you mean to make it a 1to1 fight?

We were out number 4to1 when NAC jumped in.

Also you attacked us remember and NAC jumped in an offensive war not defensive. 

Edited by 8mrgrim8

As far as I know Guardian was the one who got attacked here. About 130 against 28. Not bad odds unless your Guardian.  To all of you that thought I was out of line when I said NAC was a bunch of cowards. We were going to engage George Clooney  but look what he did a day before we could. This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 168 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time. This is just what I was stating in my past messages.  The one who talked the most smack went on vacation mode to save his nation. You NAC lovers can comment if you want but we know who the scared one was here.

you mean to make it a 1to1 fight?

We were out number 4to1 when NAC jumped in.

Also you attacked us remember and NAC jumped in an offensive war not defensive. 

except you ignore that about half of those guys weren't actually in range to be able to do anything to your membership, including all of NAC except maybe 2-4 guys.   I wont deny that we had an advantage over you guys when we declared, but it wasn't as huge as you try to make it seem. 

Your friends started this war, and spent 4 days goading us into action, now I have nothing but respect for you guys after fighting you the last two wars, and your members that I have fought have been nothing but classy (except for the guy crying on the forums about getting hit by someone much larger than him, and never actually responding to my good luck message, whats up with that bro?!?)

And everyone on us, except for you guys has jumped on us thru an oA as well.  Its war, that's the way it goes, you need to take out the threats while you can, that works for both sides.

except you ignore that about half of those guys weren't actually in range to be able to do anything to your membership, including all of NAC except maybe 2-4 guys.   I wont deny that we had an advantage over you guys when we declared, but it wasn't as huge as you try to make it seem. 

Your friends started this war, and spent 4 days goading us into action, now I have nothing but respect for you guys after fighting you the last two wars, and your members that I have fought have been nothing but classy (except for the guy crying on the forums about getting hit by someone much larger than him, and never actually responding to my good luck message, whats up with that bro?!?)

And everyone on us, except for you guys has jumped on us thru an oA as well.  Its war, that's the way it goes, you need to take out the threats while you can, that works for both sides.

If that's all there was to it I could accept that. However, just as we were gearing to hit them back, half their gov took any shred of respect I might have had for them straight to vacation mode.

So why would George Clooney say he was ready to fight with VE get nuked by Guardian twice and go on vacation mode?  I would love to here this explanation. There is nothing more to say then self perseveration. This is the sign of a coward that I stated earlier. He left his Alliance to burn and saved his own *##. There is no more to say.

I am sorry that Guardian feels a few extra attackers from what is basically a micro alliance was unfair. You were already outnumbered and the few extra number we were able to add made little to no difference. As a small alliance we were always going to get pummeled in this war.

We planned our tactics to be able to stick around as long as possible and do as much damage as possible, and yes, that means some nations going into vacation mode before their slots are full to make sure that some of us survive for round 2. As for so few attacking at first, war range prevents attacking whoever you want and when your guys had dropped into range for most of our member they were already beaten, again this is the result of game mechanics.

I wonder if this is all just a smoke screen to justify attacking us in the next round instead of taking on VE, afterall, it is a lot easier to fight against an alliance that you are far stronger than.

From: Jim Beam Date: 08/29/2015 Saturday 11:45 pm alarm_bell.png

Just to let you know. George Clooney is the reason that we are going to hot you tomorrow. He is also the coward that went on vacation mode and left you high and dry.

I am sorry that Guardian feels a few extra attackers from what is basically a micro alliance was unfair. You were already outnumbered and the few extra number we were able to add made little to no difference. As a small alliance we were always going to get pummeled in this war.

We planned our tactics to be able to stick around as long as possible and do as much damage as possible, and yes, that means some nations going into vacation mode before their slots are full to make sure that some of us survive for round 2. As for so few attacking at first, war range prevents attacking whoever you want and when your guys had dropped into range for most of our member they were already beaten, again this is the result of game mechanics.

I wonder if this is all just a smoke screen to justify attacking us in the next round instead of taking on VE, afterall, it is a lot easier to fight against an alliance that you are far stronger than.

Come now you can't exactly complain about Guardian hitting you guys hard. Are Guardian supposed to go "well those guys are small so we're just not going to fight back"? If you didn't want to fight then you shouldn't have hit them in the first place.

You are a VE protectorate which is supposed to be them protecting you, not the other way around. Let yourselves be used as a tool and meatshield by VE then it is your fault when your enemies pound you in place of VE just like VE wanted. 

• Upvote 2

At least you admitt that your members went into vacation mode so they would not get hit. Well we wait for them to get out of vacation mode. As far as us reengaugeing NAC, you should of never joined in if you did not want to get the crap kicked out of you. You are an Alliance of thugs and cowards. You will get what you deserve. I am sure that VE will rebuild you. After you fought for them.

Come now you can't exactly complain about Guardian hitting you guys hard. Are Guardian supposed to go "well those guys are small so we're just not going to fight back"?

I never complained, I said were were going to get hit hard but joined anyway. The only complaining in this thread has been from Guardian.

At least you admitt that your members went into vacation mode so they would not get hit. Well we wait for them to get out of vacation mode. As far as us reengaugeing NAC, you should of never joined in if you did not want to get the crap kicked out of you. You are an Alliance of thugs and cowards. You will get what you deserve. I am sure that VE will rebuild you. After you fought for them.

They were already fighting, hell some already had nothing left but we knew you guys would most likely pick on the easier target and swamp us, so some hit vacation mode to keep the fighting to an almost manageable level and survive to round 2. We have lost dropped almost 40% of our score, that is hardly avoiding the fight and hiding as you keep suggesting.

HIt us some more, we have almost nothing left so you won't be risking your pixels much. Keep coming up any reason you want to justify it but to us pixels mean nothing.

I never complained, I said were were going to get hit hard but joined anyway. The only complaining in this thread has been from Guardian.

They were already fighting, hell some already had nothing left but we knew you guys would most likely pick on the easier target and swamp us, so some hit vacation mode to keep the fighting to an almost manageable level and survive to round 2. We have lost dropped almost 40% of our score, that is hardly avoiding the fight and hiding as you keep suggesting.

HIt us some more, we have almost nothing left so you won't be risking your pixels much. Keep coming up any reason you want to justify it but to us pixels mean nothing.

They are justified however as your members have in fact ran into vacation mode to avoid damage. 

You on the other hand are on here complaining that Guardian is too tough for you and taking the fight to you just like VE wanted. Don't blame them for that. Blame firstly VE for serving you up as a meal to them, and then blame yourselves for letting VE prod you into jumping into a war that as you have clearly shown, you were in no way ready for. 

If you're going to go in as a meatshield against someone then don't blame them when they take bites out of your succulent meat. 

• Upvote 3

We have lost dropped almost 40% of our score, that is hardly avoiding the fight and hiding as you keep suggesting.

Your nations going into vacation mode directly conflict with everything said here. Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 3

Most of your score loss was due to nations hitting vacation mode, which causes them to be removed from the alliance score.

When your alliance is at war, but most of your score drop is from your nations hitting the vacation mode button like it's hot.

#JustNACproblems

EDIT: The alliance page shows 18 members, but your members page says out of 24. 25% of your alliance has taken a vacation, not even counting your beige members, nor is it counting that most of your members are out of our range anyways. How are we supposed to fight again, NAC?

Edited by Vosunda

Just to be clear. NAC posted our DOW against Guardian (23 August 2015 - 10:49 PM)

VE posted their DOW on Guardian (Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:34 PM) NAC's DOW against guardian occurred 3 hours and 15 minutes after VE's DOW against Guardian. So much for a late hit. We DOWed Guardian 3 hours later because VE had first pick of the targets available. NAC was assigned targets by VE. We hit those targets and any others available. We did not attack Guardian on a whim but as part of a plan.

The reason for Vacation mode is 2 fold. First look at the attacks NAC received after we attacked Mensa HQ. Attacking Mensa HQ in defense of VE by a Micro alliance hmmm yup that is the act of a cowardly alliance. The first reason for vacation mode was Mensa HQ was going to counter our upper tier after we got off beige. No sense in being reduced to 0 military in less than 6 hours by Mensa HQ. That is a waste of resources and infra for no benefit. The second reason  our upper tier went into Vacation mode is lack of resources. By our upper tier putting all their resources in the bank before going into vacation mode it allows our lower tier to continue the fight.

I am surprised that 4 nations from a micro alliance (All NAC had in range at the start of the war) can cause the Guardian Alliance such butt hurt. It would seem we did our job supporting VE to receive such condemnation. NAC has not complained about the damage we have received in support of VE. We endure that damage with honor.

You can justify it however you wish, but your alliance is going into vacation mode less than a week after declaring an aggressive war on an alliance because you don't want to take any more damage to your "big" nations.

If pixels really mean as little as you portray than why are you using a mechanic that sheepy explicitly said was not to be used as peace mode?

That is the act of cowardice my friend. Seems like a big case of buyers remorse.

Edit: and it's not about being butt hurt. Your alliance has performed very poorly against us and everyone else. It's more about sending the message that a chump alliance would dare declare on us after we just got hit with a blitz. A response that we can't fully dictate now that your nations are choosing to hide rather than fight. That isn't honor in any form

Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 6

Can we get Sheepy in here? I am pretty sure we have had 2 members of NAC, one being gov, admit to abusing the vacation mode feature.

I do not think that this is going to be abused and used as a "peace mode" feature, but should that become the new meta there will be changes so that it doesn't happen. This game does not have a "peace mode" nor will it, and this won't become any sort of "peace mode".

Likewise, as an English teacher, I rate your comprehension skills as an alliance solidly in the below average category. Guardian is not "butt hurt" at losing pixels, being hit, or being at war. Guardian appreciates a good fight, and aside from SRD and Impero parading their moral superiority on the forums, we tend to respect VE as an alliance. NAC on the other hand we could've learned to respect except for the abuses listed above. Of course outlining them again would be silly as I'd expect nothing more than some incredibly well thought out comeback like "no u", or "I know you are but what am I." 

Edited by Hodor

The reason for Vacation mode is 2 fold. First look at the attacks NAC received after we attacked Mensa HQ. Attacking Mensa HQ in defense of VE by a Micro alliance hmmm yup that is the act of a cowardly alliance. The first reason for vacation mode was Mensa HQ was going to counter our upper tier after we got off beige. No sense in being reduced to 0 military in less than 6 hours by Mensa HQ. That is a waste of resources and infra for no benefit. The second reason  our upper tier went into Vacation mode is lack of resources. By our upper tier putting all their resources in the bank before going into vacation mode it allows our lower tier to continue the fight.

DoW, get crushed, vacation mode.  I see the plan and the bravery there!

-signature removed for rules violation-

Just to be clear. NAC posted our DOW against Guardian (23 August 2015 - 10:49 PM)

VE posted their DOW on Guardian (Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:34 PM) NAC's DOW against guardian occurred 3 hours and 15 minutes after VE's DOW against Guardian. So much for a late hit. We DOWed Guardian 3 hours later because VE had first pick of the targets available. NAC was assigned targets by VE. We hit those targets and any others available. We did not attack Guardian on a whim but as part of a plan.

I am surprised that 4 nations from a micro alliance (All NAC had in range at the start of the war) can cause the Guardian Alliance such butt hurt. It would seem we did our job supporting VE to receive such condemnation. NAC has not complained about the damage we have received in support of VE. We endure that damage with honor.

You attacked "bravely" because you had already planned to then hide in vacation mode with the idea being your lower tier can be easily repaired, but you better protect your top nations. Even cowards can be brave if they believe they hold some advantage and way out. 

You're not causing "butt hurt" mate, you're causing laughter and not just among Guardian's ranks. You've been complaining about the damage this whole time so, so much for this "honor". Either commit to an attack or stay out entirely, people can respect either one of those options. Try to go half way and you'll be seen as a joke. 

• Upvote 3