Odd Squad Update (Terribly sorry for posting this)

Dwemyrn

First off I would like to say I'm very sorry for making this post due to all the recent annoying troll threads.

I would like to let everyone know that I am temporarily resigning from leadership in Odd Squad with Katerina taking the reigns solo.

I am at this time on vacation mode for next 30 days. I'm having issues with my mental health that need

medication addressing them. Katerina will do a fine job as leader, the remainder of the government will do great where they

are but I don't think at this time with the issues I am having mentally I would do a great job as leader. I'm considering

possibly leave the game after my vacation mode expires or extending it for another 90 days.

Thanks for understanding or shit on me below the post, you choice. 

m9OaiBu.jpg

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

All our differences aside I wanna say I hope you're alright and that the meds help. Been in a similar situation and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Take care of yourself <3

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Damn man, these trolls really were damaging to you :/

It isn't the trolls. I've been having issues for a little over 4 months, I got a lot going on in real life right now and it's catching up to me, so I need to figure those things out first.

Hope you get better and all. You were a good ally and a solid friend

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

It shouldn't need to be stated that making fun of someone for having a mental illness isn't edgy, funny, or cool. 

This.

My alliance mates have said it far more eloquently that I can, but even though we don't always get along in game, we sincerely wish you the best of luck. Come back if and when you are ready. :)

• Upvote 4

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BETTER GET THAT INFECTION CHECKED OUT.

THE OHE FROM YOU BRANDON AND KATERINA HAHAHAHA

What an odious little man.

All the best Ansom, will be praying for you and hope you have a swift recovery!

• Upvote 2

I hope you recover well Ansom. I know this dude posting his hogwash lately certainly ain't going to be helping you. 

Whatever happens though I am confident Odd Squad is in good hands with Katerina.

• Upvote 3

Don't really care one way or another about OS or Ansom in game or IC, however I do sincerely hope you are able to find answers to your RL issues. Although they aren't visible from the outside, these illnesses and issues can be very destructive left unchecked. Best wishes to you

• Upvote 3

Mental health is surely no laughing matter. If you're feeling like talking about it in more detail, feel encouraged to shoot me a PM. I can empathize, especially in the case of needing to take a step back from things that can get unusually stressful, like these political simulators. One thing I would recommend to you (and anyone, really), right now, is to embrace the genuinely decent individuals that have treated you kindly during your time here. For all you know now, they may either directly or indirectly end up being part of the reason your live turns for the better. I know that's how things turned out, for me, anyway. Regardless of all that, though, I wish you luck! :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Mental health is surely no laughing matter. If you're feeling like talking about it in more detail, feel encouraged to shoot me a PM. I can empathize, especially in the case of needing to take a step back from things that can get unusually stressful, like these political simulators. One thing I would recommend to you (and anyone, really), right now, is to embrace the genuinely decent individuals that have treated you kindly during your time here. For all you know now, they may either directly or indirectly end up being part of the reason your live turns for the better. I know that's how things turned out, for me, anyway. Regardless of all that, though, I wish you luck! :)

Alright kurdanak you're officially my friend now if that's what you were going for. ;)

• Upvote 1