Bye Guys. ;(

Stannis Baratheon

Best of luck with your endeavors, we will probably see you here again though. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

You'll be back......they always come back. Maybe not under the same name......but you'll be back all the same! See you in about a month!

Ehh maybe longer, he ain't kastor who has probably came back and is getting ready to select his next bank to target. 

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

What I'd like to say is I enjoyed talking with you on irc. You were a cool person when you weren't trying to appease kastor and hell in the party boat you were even modest enough to give me reps after you had declared on me. It was really fun working with you and talking with you in the short times I did dude and it sucks to see you go, but I'd hope to see you back soon. The pixel pillage craving is often one that can't be resisted for very long. Maybe Heincrich just kinda passed from having a bad kauff and there will be someone to take the leader position in his place?

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

You're doing it wrong if your goal was to fit in. Most of the !@#$ sucking that goes on in these games is fake as hell, people will turn on you the second they see an advantage in it, and nobody should really want to participate in that charade in the first place. Embrace the hate, excel at what you do, and take pleasure in the fact that they cannot get rid of you no matter how much they wish to try.

Edited by Kadin

gib munny :)

but rly bb &#33;@#&#036; bak

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

It's always sad to see an active player ' take a leave ' ' quit ' or whatever for whichever reason none the less take it easy man, hope you can find the time and return someday... ciao

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov

bye felicia

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I will miss seeing you around HK. You were there for me and Iso, when we were leading Mandalore and we ganged up on a few targets together. Those were fun times.

And, I understand the bullying part, its no fun. But, I am glad you have found friends here :) But, I am also sad to see you go.

May our paths cross again my friend since I for one would really enjoy that.

Take care my friend :)

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I will miss seeing you around HK. You were there for me and Iso, when we were leading Mandalore and we ganged up on a few targets together. Those were fun times.

And, I understand the bullying part, its no fun. But, I am glad you have found friends here :) But, I am also sad to see you go.

May our paths cross again my friend since I for one would really enjoy that.

Take care my friend :)

He's already back, Jroc: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7889-kastors-has-returned/

Not even like 3 days.

• Upvote 1