O Canada DoW

Apeman

Today on Canada's birthday, while watching the fireworks, perched high up in my tree. I look down at the clouds and think how pretty they would be glowing green. The ape generals say they can produce better fireworks than the ones I see. I believe in my warriors so here it is.

For crimes committed against the original ESA, and countless others including her own members. ESA declares war on BoC, I have declared war on 3 members and expect 3 attacks against me. That's six panties against me, in my eyes and on my fur. Panties for the panty god!

All hope is not lost, I haven't actually done an attack, just declared war. There is a hope for peace. Something both BoC and ESA fought over while being allies. The power of white and what it stands for. If BoC accepts the terms without launching an attack I will accept peace.

BoC must agree to change it's alliance color to green for one cycle. Also stop at the embassy of all white alliances on it's way out to apologize for being who they are. You have 12 hours to respond.

If my terms are met, we shall see peace in this troubled time.

I have declared war on:

Prince for being dishonourable in our last engagement

Sephiroth because I've come for my butthurt banana

McMelvin because he has 2000 infra per city

I hope to see you accept my terms and shake my hand. If terms are accepted I will never fight against BoC again, not even if my alliance does.

• Upvote 5

Hmm. Interesting

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

No brother, I don't need your luck, pity, or tears. I do this for each and everyone one of us. I need some pride, pride in who we all are and where we came from.

You will always be a brother, one whom I followed until you didn't lead anymore. My vow to you is paid.

Good luck to you, grow big. Your up next once you get nukes!

We can definitely negotiate the color if talks happen! Green to symbolize the glowing of the clouds and of course my fav color. People who know me will know right away.

• Upvote 1

really, your still on about the war!?!? some of us forgot and the war ended and everyone resumed to their normal life. sure some sacrifices were made but at least some people like the speaker learned to suck it up and that the PAST IS IN THE PAST!!!! but NO, YOU HAD TO BE AN IMMATURE APE AND ATTACK BOC!!!! MIGHT AS WELL ATTACK TERADOXIA!!!! you just had to come in and screw up world peace!!!! you were just waiting to attack us for some reason many WEEKS after the war when some people already got over it, but not YOU!!! you just had to act like a child, which now looking at you you might be a child in real life. you bring DISHONOR TO YOUR FELLOW APES, DISHONOR!!!!!! again, THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!!!

really, your still on about the war!?!? some of us forgot and the war ended and everyone resumed to their normal life. sure some sacrifices were made but at least some people like the speaker learned to suck it up and that the PAST IS IN THE PAST!!!! but NO, YOU HAD TO BE AN IMMATURE APE AND ATTACK BOC!!!! MIGHT AS WELL ATTACK TERADOXIA!!!! you just had to come in and screw up world peace!!!! you were just waiting to attack us for some reason many WEEKS after the war when some people already got over it, but not YOU!!! you just had to act like a child, which now looking at you you might be a child in real life. you bring DISHONOR TO YOUR FELLOW APES, DISHONOR!!!!!! again, THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!!!

So when are you guys surrendering?

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

I'm not here for public support. BoC knows what crimes they committed and so does their allies. I have no harsh feelings for any of the allies. BoC actually invited me to do this months ago. Sorry I'm a slow builder. Now is a good time.

Iam just a child, barely old enough to know how to spell nuke. I'm also fat and short. What else do you want to say? Maybe ask some of the senior members what they did if you wanna know so bad!

Dishonor during last engagement? Dude you wanted me to abandon my allies to sign peace with you. I never tired to destroy infrastructure directly. I just killed troops. You responded with me telling you I won't abandon my Brothers with a missile. But whatever, We are the largest White Alliance we aren't changing our color because some butt hurt ape is upset. Sorry but I've always been nothing but respectful during war, you disrespected me. So you want a fight fine we'll give you one. You just walked into the flame.

Fire is nice eh?

I'm not here for public support. BoC knows what crimes they committed and so does their allies. I have no harsh feelings for any of the allies. BoC actually invited me to do this months ago. Sorry I'm a slow builder. Now is a good time.

Iam just a child, barely old enough to know how to spell nuke. I'm also fat and short. What else do you want to say? Maybe ask some of the senior members what they did if you wanna know so bad!

Because I asked you. No one asked for your back story, so don't try scoring sympathy points

I like ur nooks

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif