Foreign Affars: Katerina

Financial Affairs: Ansom

Internal Affairs: Aragorn (Eminem) & msagc

Defense: Aragorn (Eminem)

Protected by the saviors of the Ayy Lmaos: Black Knights

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

cool.

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov

Yeah, don't touch our ayy lmao brethren or you'll feel the full wrath of the ayyliens!

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yeah, don't touch our ayy lmao brethren or you'll feel the full wrath of the ayyliens!

Did you ever get a hold of Alex Morgan?

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Did you ever get a hold of Alex Morgan?

Yeah, it was the reason we won tonight.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Why even bother making alliances if you're just going to end up starting a whole new one every two weeks?

The difference between this alliance and the previous are; I had been planning this one out over 3 weeks, the others were last second toss together things other than my first alliance ever that kastor was partly responsible for wrecking. The Party Boat, I disbanded because one of the dudes is quitting the game because lung cancer is getting the best of him, ya know irl stuff. I disbanded out of respect for him because it was his alliance anyway and the party boat wouldn't have been the same without him. This alliance has more than one motive to stay between BK helping out to protect, Cobalt signing the MDoAP with us amongst other things. I nod to the doubters because you all clearly have reason to doubt me, but I'm hopefully getting things shaped up again, things are different, I can swear on it.That being said, I sure as help hope we stick around, and shout outs to El Commander and Aragorn getting me to the point of having some kind of confidence to actually lead now, and a thanks to Katerina for leading along side me and being an all around motivator.

Edited by Ansom

Congratulations, and good luck! Hopefully you can spread the workload out a bit more eventually. :)

Well we are always looking for new recruits, if anyone reading this in interested go apply, or if you yourself have anybody you can send my way I'd appreciate it and thanks for the kind words :)

• 3 weeks later...