Mensa u mad bro?

Bored now Leafing

So what's the deal guys has your alliance summarily decided i need to be executed, or is it just some of your members that are jealous because my Obelisks are bigger then theirs?

No alliance

No military

Pretty much easy loot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well besides the no military and no alliance. We have members who like to raid so much that they look for easy targets like yourself and then post about it on our forums so that fellow members can raid the posted targets as well. They follow our rules on raiding and they get no beef from leadership. So no you aren't special we are just very organized even when it comes to raiding. Join a top 30 alliance or have a scary looking army and you probably won't be raided that's all I can say to help you out.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Not just Mensa, pretty much all raiders would spare one glance at you before going into murderspree

I've considered it several times and decided against it. lol

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well besides the no military and no alliance. We have members who like to raid so much that they look for easy targets like yourself and then post about it on our forums so that fellow members can raid the posted targets as well. They follow our rules on raiding and they get no beef from leadership. So no you aren't special we are just very organized even when it comes to raiding. Join a top 30 alliance or have a scary looking army and you probably won't be raided that's all I can say to help you out.

Top 30? Hell, I don't touch anyone who's in an alliance with more than 5 people, regardless of its rank. It's just not kosher.

If you can't beat em...

Set up a trap and spit roast their bodies while they're still alive? 

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

You've been raided several times (though never this much at once by one alliance) so you should really be aware by now.

Now what I question is not you being attacked by 3 nations... I question why two out of the three Mensa nations have wasted time hitting you with airstrikes. I mean the one naval strike I can understand at least but why the airstrikes? ReinhardvonMusel has hit three consecutively when his target has no defenses of any kind so he is lacking proper etiquette. 

• Upvote 1

I don't understand WHY you would strike at infra since that contributes to generating income in an inactive nation.  By airstriking infrastructure you're reducing the capacity of the target nation to generate income at a much faster rate than by just ignoring or using ground attacks alone.  Far better to just not attack if you cannot or will not use a ground attack.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

You've been raided several times (though never this much at once by one alliance) so you should really be aware by now.

Now what I question is not you being attacked by 3 nations... I question why two out of the three Mensa nations have wasted time hitting you with airstrikes. I mean the one naval strike I can understand at least but why the airstrikes? ReinhardvonMusel has hit three consecutively when his target has no defenses of any kind so he is lacking proper etiquette. 

There's some history between the two if I recall.

• Downvote 1

Ah, well, it's been brought to my attention that there's a bit of history regarding the OP and some in Mensa HQ.  Evidently the OP raided them a while back and this is payback.

So nevermind my earlier post.  :)

Priest of Dio

There's some history between the two if I recall.

Well that would explain it though it must have been some time ago because I see no record of the OP attacking anyone. Thanks.

Edited by Rozalia

Well that would explain it though it must have been some time ago because I see no record of the OP attacking anyone. Thanks.

One of the benefits of being a bunch of geniuses is that we have a long collective memory.

Priest of Dio