The Global Scale war...and what we should do about it.

Max Wells

The Situation:

Hello my fellow PnWer's! Hope your nations are doing well. As many of you know, a huge war has erupted. Mensa HQ, the Guardian, and 7Kingdoms (further referred to as the Axis Powers)has declared war on the Viridian Entente simply because they are the biggest alliance around. In retaliation, the UPN, Cornerstone (my alliance), Rose, and many other alliances (further referred to as the Allied Defense) declared war on the Axis Powers. The Allied defense was a huge success! the Axis Powers have fallen...but have not surrendered. They are preparing to attack again, but in larger numbers. Most of the Axis nations have been beiged  so we cannot attack them to stop their buildup. Here is a chart of Mensa HQ.

As you can see, Mensa is beginning to make a comeback. Instead of falling further, they have jumped 200 points (around 2.5 points per Mensa nation on average). I predict that the reason the Axis Powers have refused to surrender is because they are using the fact that they are beige to build back up. The war is far from over.

What we can Do:

Do not let down your guard! Use this time and the money and resources you took to build your army and cities further. DO NOT release any soldiers, tanks, or aircraft from your service. If you have missiles, build them. If you can afford a bigger army, get it. Strengthen your defenses while these alliances are beige. Do it quickly! Round 2 is coming!

Edited by Max Wells

Perhaps people should also stop putting them to beige, eh?

Quick, someone message VE sphere. 

Also, I found a pic of OP 

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Vanguard nations along with US nations need to stop beiging, beiging due to nukes is ok though.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

lol wut

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Not even sure whether you have noticed that more SK/Mensa people have seen your thread.

dw though I am sure they are prepared for your preparedness

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I am sure as well. Though, I posted this becuase I wanted all Allied Defense members ready for their counter-counter-attack. ;), If they were not ready or aware yet. This was more about awareness, not desperation  :)

Edited by Max Wells

Yeh because the alternative to build up is to lie there and get infra bombed more. Surely fighting is a no brainer?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Yeh because the alternative to build up is to lie there and get infra bombed more. Surely fighting is a no brainer?

Nah, if I was in your position I'd just sell all my infra and not fight back, can't bomb what isn't there :v

Here, sell all your stuff and send me your cash and resources and I'll hold onto it for you until the war ends. You can trust me.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nah, if I was in your position I'd just sell all my infra and not fight back, can't bomb what isn't there :v

Here, sell all your stuff and send me your cash and resources and I'll hold onto it for you until the war ends. You can trust me.

Can confirm, this guy is one of the most trustworthy guys I've ever known.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Guys, (Alllied Defense), in the next few days many enemy nations will be unbeiged and build up. I have already seen this with Mensa.

apparently, very few people are aware of this fact, as I saw at leased 3 Mensa HQ members with 3 OPEN DEFENSE SLOTS.

In the beginning of this war, we were on point and we won.

I encourage you to start hunting, and checking the enemy alliance list, for open targets. Now is the time to attack.

I dont think so. Hopefully our allies will respond and outnumber you guys again. In my mind this is a waste of energy for Mensa/Guardian/7K.

We out number them so much. In fact, we could trade off on which alliance is responsible for keeping you at bay, and ignore you.
But I think it would be far better if we decimated our enemies immediately. So attack! There are many nations that are open now!

Max Wells confirmed for supergenius. Someone get him his helmet. 

ETA: Max, for such a ra ra warmonger, can you explain why you only had 5 wars and they were all exclusively major downhits? And only one new hit in the last 5ish days? 

Edited by Avruch