Welcome addition to the moderation team

Skynet

With the current mod team experiencing issues with RL that mean they're no longer as active as they can be, we've taken the steps to hire a new moderator to the team. 

I'm pleased to announce a new member of our forum moderation team. Please welcome  Jaehaerys  as part of the moderation team

• Upvote 2

Woot! More mods

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Moderators

He needs an in-game nation.

Not quite. Moderators do not hold in-game power and therefore have no need for a nation.

Jaehaerys isn't actually a wizard, he just has an awesome beard.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaehaerys_I_Targaryen

I was hoping someone would catch that. :P
  • Upvote 1

The 0 post count really disturbs me. 

Why? if he was chosen from members of the P&W community, people would recognise him/know what his Nation is. which is for whatever reason. kept a secret.

so they made a new account for the sole purpose of moderation.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

post count does not increment in the announcements board.

Capt._Obvious.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

post count does not increment in the announcements board.

Contrary to what underlordgc posted, I'm glad you posted this. That's why he still had a 0 post count, even after several posts.

Welcome to the team, Jaehaerys!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Appreciated, but it's not needed. This community apparently likes its scapegoats and I don't want to drag other people into the mud with me. I know what I'm looking for, and I have the patience to get it. As I've said before, the trolls here are in general softcore compared to what I've seen before.

My only mistake is to lose my temper, of course, and to take the direct approach when it was not called for.

• Jax locked this topic