Vote for a New Currency!

Alex

Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for as many options as you want

• Orbis Dollar - [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2vts5mt.png[/img]
    • P&W Bank Note - [img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u390/Varspasian/banknote_zpszdza0djs.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Note) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/655ll4W.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Coin) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/xu4itu9.png[/img]
    • PWAR - [img]http://i.imgur.com/SlIwkCV.gif[/img]
    • Orb - [img]http://i.imgur.com/zLIOUCk.png[/img]
    • Orbis Note (or Baa) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/TxJ124k.png[/img]

To be fair, generally even those who know what TSE is wish they didn't. :v

Fair assumption, I suppose.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I know that one thing we DON'T need, is Mensa HQ representing Orbis itself. 

We never wanted to represent Orbis...

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Atzuya was never apart of The Sith Empire in this game. Atz was in UPN until Delta reset where she joined Guardian and then rejoined UPN back in March.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We never wanted to represent Orbis...

I know. You just want to piss in everyones fruitloops. Don't have to tell me twice.

Atzuya was never apart of The Sith Empire in this game. Atz was in UPN until Delta reset where she joined Guardian and then rejoined UPN back in March.

Never said he was.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I know. You just want to piss in everyones fruitloops. Don't have to tell me twice.

"Piss in everyones fruitloops"?? I see you are just mad to be mad. I'll refrain from continuing this waste of time. Good luck on the vote! It looks like Orbis Note is on its way to win.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

We want to piss in your fruit loops.....crap in your Wheaties, spit in your count chocula, rain on your wedding day!!!

Sorry. I thought we were having a contest for most overdramatic speculative post in here.

This is exactly what we were doing. You win. :/

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

OH my Lawd.

9 pages of......nonsense.

This is why we can't have nice things.

*Throws toys*

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Never said he was.

Then what the hell is TSE?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The orbs note doesn't get enough credit.

:) Thanks

When thinking of Orbis Currency, I automatically thought "futuristic" and made the money card for Orbs. Then I figured people would be all not into that and made the Orbs coin.

:) Thanks

When thinking of Orbis Currency, I automatically thought "futuristic" and made the money card for Orbs. Then I figured people would be all not into that and made the Orbs coin.

The tiles in it remind me of Civ5 tiles for some reason... which is a plus ^___^

The tiles in it remind me of Civ5 tiles for some reason... which is a plus ^___^

This is the Orbs Note.

655ll4W.png

No. I don't like your kind

This makes me sad.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Yeah, Dio on the face of the bill doesn't represent Mensa HQ at all!

I mean, it's like slapping the Guardian logo on the face and claiming "it doesn't represent anything."

Should I use smaller words? Let me know.

I know it is hard to comprehend. Let me go step by step:

1. Sheepy opened a contest for a currency to be added to the game. See title: "Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?"

2. People proposed some currencies.

3. One of these currencies is the Orbis Dollar, which indeed carries the image of God Emperor Dio Brando, associated with the alliance Mensa HQ.

4. At the end of this contest, the currency that gets the most votes will be added to the game.

Now comes the critical part, pay attention:

5. You will be free to choose any currency for your nation among the following set: The currencies that are already in the game PLUS the currency that gets the most votes.

What was your claim?

"Probably because we don't want your alliance themed currency representing the whole of Orbis. It's pretty simple. You actually are pissing in everyone's Cheerios by trying to immortalize your alliance as representing the game itself."

The winning currency DOES NOT represent the whole of Orbis. It will be the winner currency and added to the game. It does not represent Orbis any more than Bitcoins or Pakistani Rupee. You are, indeed, free to choose any currency you like for your nation.

Again, let me know if you suffer from comprehension difficulties. I can only guess how hard your life must be.

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
77oKn5K.png

On the no no life/activity thing, I work all day and have an active social life. However we don't all live in the same time zone and have the same activities, so we actively cover organisational roles between us.

You have to remember a significant number of us weren't in the same alliance in another game. We were the alliance leadership of various alliances in another game. It's like if the top few most active players of each of your alliances banded together and went elsewhere.

And as for organisation, apart from the above, in eRep we were organising tens of thousands of players each day. 70 or so is a piece of cake.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

hell he even added dongs because it's an actual currency for some reason

because "dong tien" is "money" in Vietnamese. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Then what the hell is TSE?

Exactly what you think it is. lol.

I know it is hard to comprehend. Let me go step by step:

1. Sheepy opened a contest for a currency to be added to the game. See title: "Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?"

2. People proposed some currencies.

3. One of these currencies is the Orbis Dollar, which indeed carries the image of God Emperor Dio Brando, associated with the alliance Mensa HQ.

4. At the end of this contest, the currency that gets the most votes will be added to the game.

Now comes the critical part, pay attention:

5. You will be free to choose any currency for your nation among the following set: The currencies that are already in the game PLUS the currency that gets the most votes.

What was your claim?

"Probably because we don't want your alliance themed currency representing the whole of Orbis. It's pretty simple. You actually are pissing in everyone's Cheerios by trying to immortalize your alliance as representing the game itself."

The winning currency DOES NOT represent the whole of Orbis. It will be the winner currency and added to the game. It does not represent Orbis any more than Bitcoins or Pakistani Rupee. You are, indeed, free to choose any currency you like for your nation.

Again, let me know if you suffer from comprehension difficulties. I can only guess how hard your life must be.

Cool story.

I did not add your submission because it is alliance themed, and not P&W themed.
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

On the no no life/activity thing, I work all day and have an active social life. However we don't all live in the same time zone and have the same activities, so we actively cover organisational roles between us.

You have to remember a significant number of us weren't in the same alliance in another game. We were the alliance leadership of various alliances in another game. It's like if the top few most active players of each of your alliances banded together and went elsewhere.

And as for organisation, apart from the above, in eRep we were organising tens of thousands of players each day. 70 or so is a piece of cake.

PEACE AT HOME

PEACE IN THE WORLD

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Exactly what you think it is. lol.

Are you &#33;@#&#036;ing with me right now? You said Atzuya was in TSE, I said she was never in The Sith Empire, then you say TSE isn't the Sith, then when I ask who TSE is you say it's what I think it is. You'd best start making sense before I get really annoyed and rouge you.
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you !@#$ with me right now? You said Atzuya was in TSE, I said she was never in The Sith Empire, then you say TSE isn't the Sith, then when I ask who TSE is you say it's what I think it is. You'd best start making sense before I get really annoyed and rouge you.

When did I say TSE wasn't The Sith Empire?

Alright, alright. I'll stop &#33;@#&#036;ing with you. :P

I'm referring to a different game.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

For example, mr fire fox, mass strikes orgaized by our leadership and synched to the second had more hits than the entire active orbis community. . . 6 years ago.

-signature removed for rules violation-