The Light Federation Cessation of Existance

MRBOOTY

1ozwMGs.png

Is Rose the resident knackers yard? Seems whenever someone just gives up on everything they join Rose... for some time now. 

Can't wait to see it all come crashing down as such I've invested heavily in popcorn, but regardless congratulations on your move.

zSlxvk1.png

Is Rose the resident knackers yard? Seems whenever someone just gives up on everything they join Rose... for some time now.

Can't wait to see it all come crashing down as such I've invested heavily in popcorn, but regardless congratulations on your move.

Your wish is our command.

1ozwMGs.png

zSlxvk1.png

I'm glad we've managed to make one person butt hurt in this game. I can tick that off my leadership goals, only 5 more to go and I get a free coffee :)

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

How did you know about this before I did? :(

shhhhhhhhh

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You're not the only one, the Mensa menace has to be put down lest they disband more alliances!

I don't know how they did it but I'm positive they did it. Like come on who else could have caused it?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'm glad we've managed to make one person butt hurt in this game. I can tick that off my leadership goals, only 5 more to go and I get a free coffee :)

A mere observation that a lot of folk join Rose TNA style and that I (like many) will enjoy seeing everything pop off... nothing more. 

Edited by Rozalia

1ozwMGs.png

zSlxvk1.png

We were actually doing just fine, thank you.

A mere observation that a lot of folk join Rose TNA style and that I (like many) will enjoy seeing everything pop off... nothing more.

There are very few things I know for sure, but one of them is that Rose is not going to fall anytime soon.

Edit: Also your alliance is aligned with ours so I wouldn't necessarily think our falling would be a good thing.

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Double points for making someone in an allied alliance butt hurt? :P

• Upvote 2

Yes, so many seem to be rallying to your side. Must be just like when you took over the GPA and thus came a wave of support.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Knowing when Rose has to pop off and it will be obligated on you to defend it, I will be enjoying your popcorn that you won't be eating.

• Upvote 2

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

We were actually doing just fine, thank you.

Edit: Also your alliance is aligned with ours so I wouldn't necessarily think our falling would be a good thing.

Than I fail to see the sense in it. Why not merge into an alliance where it'd be half half instead of simply being diplo-annexed? Actually no I'm sorry I don't mean to start this sort of thing here with you... no ill will or anything mate I was just making a comment and don't want to criticise your decision. I understand it clearly and you're fully deserving of a congratulations and luck in your future endeavors which I give no problem.

Really quite irrelevant. 

Yes, so many seem to be rallying to your side. Must be just like when you took over the GPA and thus came a wave of support.

Don't flatter yourself and your alliance. You know full well what I meant considering you yourself have made posts of that nature in the past. Third parties like seeing wars happen especially when they are big, nothing more to it. However I'm well aware you'll keep twisting so you can spout second hand (or would it be third hand?) bunkum like a good little parrot. Regardless of what you think I actually have no ill will against your alliance (or more specifically I've long since successfully made the separation), though admittedly I don't much like a couple of your characters (not you no worries).  

Knowing when Rose has to pop off and it will be obligated on you to defend it, I will be enjoying your popcorn that you won't be eating.

Well things don't always work out like that, but it really won't stop me scoffing it down. Whatever happens in such a situation I'll be having fun MAGGLE. 

Edited by Rozalia

though admittedly I don't much like a couple of your characters (not you no worries).  

Is it me? Can it please be me?

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Is it me? Can it please be me?

Were you one of the guys who harassed me on IRC months back over GPA stuff who I had no idea who they were? Your name sounds vaguely familiar, but yes or no the answer is the same. No.