A great crime was commited

RedPhx

@ Yosodog yes I was also RedPhx on PT and a former member of the Black Knights there (currently known as Revan)

@ Jodo leadership is the biggest killer of games for me so this is the first time in about three years that I took on a role

@ Observix He screwed people over.   he went several turns of having 100% taxes and when he thought he had enough or whatever he took the money and ran.   I gave back what he sent me because I wanted to do the honorable thing plus I still owed $350k for a second city (was a loan) so I didn't want to walk away with the money and had 11k out of the money I got including 10k from start of game day

Edited by RedPhx

@ Jodo leadership is the biggest killer of games for me so this is the first time in about three years that I took on a role

Fair enough. If leading isn't your thing, I wish you luck in finding a home.

q8nfyvc.gif

Fair enough. If leading isn't your thing, I wish you luck in finding a home.

Was RedPhx leader before he left? Just because when I look at Titan I see no leaders anywhere... which makes me question if anyone can now be appointed... 

Just interested. 

Was RedPhx leader before he left? Just because when I look at Titan I see no leaders anywhere... which makes me question if anyone can now be appointed...

Just interested.

They'd have to make a new alliance. And since the bank is empty... no great loss.

q8nfyvc.gif

rF0FIR0.jpg

Kastor! You conniving Bastard! I nearly trusted you!

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Meh I have seen worse.

But its been a little while since we last saw one of these.

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I was a Senator so the top spot was empty before I left and I acted as one of two people anywhere on the leadership list I acted by putting out an announcement saying that everyone is better off with a diff alliance because unless someone wants to take charge and is able to it is pretty much dead.

Sounds like him. I bet he will go create a new alliance and poach more BK members.

He removed or got rolled. Kinda looked like he got rolled. I'm in agreement with most here. He robbed my previous alliance bank. He has robbed Arrgh's bank and now he was just robbing people in general. He's definitely a scumbag and people should warn anybody who has to deal with him to gtfo

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I was a Senator so the top spot was empty before I left and I acted as one of two people anywhere on the leadership list I acted by putting out an announcement saying that everyone is better off with a diff alliance because unless someone wants to take charge and is able to it is pretty much dead.

Any of you interested can apply to BRMC (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club) as we are looking for new recruits. We have and always will be tax free which would be great since you were being 100% taxed. XD In all seriousness though, anyone looking for a place to go is welcome. Edited by Leonardo Da Vinci

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J56OsAYMlks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

o.O

You do know what BBcode is... right?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So wait... Kastor, the guy who has openly admitted to duping banks of all their money and running, has done it to yet ANOTHER bank?

Why do you people keep letting him have bank access?

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

It's called being a tool. Not just that, but the tool of one of the most untrusted players in the whole game.

Keep it up.

A tool is useful, or at least designed with a purpose. Please find other words to properly describe this ...........

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry for those who were robbed, but you brought this on yourself. You either made the mistake of trusting Kastor(knowing his reputation) or didn't bother to learn anything about him. 

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."