TEL has Reformed

Kim Jong-Il

As most of you reading this know, The Elysain League has been known in the past as an alliance that has either been none of anyone's importance, if even heard of at all. Today, we hope to come out of the shadows, and start becoming something worth talking about. The first thing we did, as some may know, was to make bonds with the Viridian Entente. Our next step is now reforming our entire alliance:

Now, this is a story all about how
This alliance got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how TEL became an alliance worth the share

We have a whole new set of government officials, here's the rundown: 

We are introduced with a new Diarch; Our former Dairch, Andrew Ryan has been replaced by Aleccs. Andrew has been a great leader, but as the flow of time passes, so shall his position pass as well:

Diarch - Nicholas II
Diarch - Aleccs

We salute you Andrew! o7

Arriving to a huge change, or multiple changes, our new Cabinet:

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Il Duce Mussolini
Minister of Defense - Boony
Minister of Prosperity - Aleccs
Minister of the Treasury - Kim Jong-Il

Our old MoT, Popnfrresh, has been replaced by yours truly, for which we thank Pop for his times in the cabinet.

Our new  MoFA and MoD, Il Duce Mussolini and Boony respectively, have been appointed to succeed our Diarch Nicholas II, as he had many jobs to cover in the past, but now he can lay back and rest easy, as these two take an immense weight off of his shoulders.

With this new reform, we at TEL hope to begin anew, and mark this as our next big step to acheive our final goal of being noticed, and not skipped over on Malone and Pre's Radio Show, just like all the others.

o/ TEL

Edited by kimjongil
  • Upvote 6

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

o/ tel

Also, you made a post about wanting to become "a real alliance" but your IRC channel is still empty, step up m8

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm sorry, who?

o/ somebody

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

o/ tel

Also, you made a post about wanting to become "a real alliance" but your IRC channel is still empty, step up m8

We currently arent IRC heavy. That will be our next step  ;)

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

We currently arent IRC heavy. That will be our next step  ;)

git on nao m8

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I do, they are......interesting people. I like their leader Nicholas. And Kimmy is cool.

• Upvote 3

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

All the more power to you guys, good stuff o/

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So you reformed from TSG to TEL to become important and now you're reforming internally to attempt to become important.

How about instead of constantly reforming or signing up to become a VE meatshield you focus on gaining some active members and getting them involved in the community. Or just disband. That's probably the better option.

Edited by Rampage

Why you gotta be so rude Rampage :'( You make my everything sad. :(

We have active members, they just aren't so active on the community forum!

& god damn, Kim, use some formatting in your posts, have I taught you nothing!

Edited by Jarl Matt
  • Upvote 2

1x Gentleman of Economics @ TSG

1x Leader @ TSG

1x Minister of Prosperity @ TEL

1x Adviser @ TEL

First Recipient of the Order of the Jarl @ TEL - Honoring service to the alliance.

1x Associate @ tS

Maybe we should arrange community parties twice a month, and we can just get our forums to forward on to here... so everyone will come here instead and have a posting party. ;D

1x Gentleman of Economics @ TSG

1x Leader @ TSG

1x Minister of Prosperity @ TEL

1x Adviser @ TEL

First Recipient of the Order of the Jarl @ TEL - Honoring service to the alliance.

1x Associate @ tS

• Wiki Mod

Grats on the changes & good luck.

Have you considered bring in professional help or a mass recruiter to get the noobs flowing your way? If you have talk to ashland, If not talk to him anyways.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So you reformed from TSG to TEL to become important and now you're reforming internally to attempt to become important.

How about instead of constantly reforming or signing up to become a VE meatshield you focus on gaining some active members and getting them involved in the community. Or just disband. That's probably the better option.

Oh you, trying to say something worth while.

Congrats TEL, best of luck.

• Upvote 2

And you should get on irc too

I'm on all the time, you aren't doe

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win