Guardian Military Action

Prefontaine

People must think highly of the Guardian war machine if they think our 7 wars are going to turn the tides of war or make the beating any worse.

Speaking of purposely obtuse.. Why don't you check the average NS of those fighting? I honestly have no idea what it is, but I imagine it's a far more representative of the facts.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

I didn't know 20 v 35 was a curb stomp. Guess I'm bad with numbers.

People must think highly of the Guardian war machine if they think our 7 wars are going to turn the tides of war or make the beating any worse.

And if those 35 were kicking your ass, you'd just send in more nations. Overall, you have the combined efforts of 48 nations.

TEst avg score: 726.47

Guardian avg score: 809.20

CU avg score: 343.75

Good job! You picked out one of the easiest targets you could find! Why not pick on SK? I haven't seen any SK politicking lately. Or perhaps GPA? Those chaps are neutral!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I said you had the numbers advantage in the marionette war, we had the preparation advantage. DEIC had more top tier nations than we had fighting them. I have admitted my surprise at how unprepared they were for a fight, thus making our preparation a large advantage. Declaring 7 wars out of over 100 possible defensive slots should not tilt the scales of a war so dramatically as people seem to be claiming. If 7 wars is what loses you a war, or turns something into a "curbstomp", then I seriously doubt those who make that judgement and their thought process.

Collectively we did not have the numbers advantage, apart from in the members count department -- and yes DEIC did have the largest upper tier in the game at that point. As a coalition, you still held an advantage in various other key factors, such as dominating the upper tiers collectively , which was amplified massively by so many of our nations being unprepared.

As for this war, yet again. Noone is questioning whether or not you could go harder on them. But at this point, given the tier breakdowns and the nations involved, it's already an overkill. Props to Atzuya and the like for atleast agreeing not to use missiles and such.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

And if those 35 were kicking your ass, you'd just send in more nations. Overall, you have the combined efforts of 48 nations.

TEst avg score: 726.47

Guardian avg score: 809.20

CU avg score: 343.75

Good job! You picked out one of the easiest targets you could find! Why not pick on SK? I haven't seen any SK politicking lately. Or perhaps GPA? Those chaps are neutral!

Like I said above, let's get the averages from the people actually fighting.

uHQTKq6.png

And like I said above, if your people were losing, you'd just send in more nations. The complete one-sidedness of this DoW is not even debatable.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

And like I said above, if your people were losing, you'd just send in more nations. The complete one-sidedness of this DoW is not even debatable.

Someone forgot to see if any with open spots were in guardians range.

T7Vrilp.png

Lol, the majority of us can only hit 2 of their nations, it'd be pretty hard to send more in. Why does everyone think we're prepared to crush CU into nothing? It'll be a grand ole time for all involved.

uHQTKq6.png

It would be interested to run the totals of the people involved from TEst + Guardian and compare it to CU. Maybe someone can do it?

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Holy hell so much butt hurt.

Someone forgot to see if any with open spots were in guardians range.

Still the combined efforts of 48 nations. All those resources and cash probably dwarf that of CU.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

How about these numbers then?

Sent our #5 nation, #24 nation, and our three lowest. Combined for just over 3k Strength. Add that to TEst you get right about 14000 total strength, versus CU's 12000 Strength. Our strength is consolidated, but I'm already sending the 3 smallest nations scores we have.

Good job! You picked out one of the easiest targets you could find

I believe I said that in the OP. These guys have been around a long time and do virtually nothing in the political arena. An alliance around as long as they have been in Orbis should have some for of allies (they've claimed to be rallying them as we speak, so who knows maybe I was wrong on that part). Being on an island along in politics is a bad place to be, now they'll be taking more notice and being a more active part of Orbis. If 5 days of warfare is the wake up call to come play politics that's a small price. The outrage towards us being a part of 7 of these attacks is fairly comical. But please, keep blowing things out of proportion. 

EDIT: In addition, I said I wanted a military practice for my weaker members. Our allies wanted help in a small fight that wouldn't put us at risk. Claim whatever bullshit you want. When a perfect situation arises to solve two wants, you take it.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Sent our #5 nation, #24 nation, and our three lowest. Combined for just over 3k Strength. Add that to TEst you get right about 14000 total strength, versus CU's 12000 Strength. Our strength is consolidated, but I'm already sending the 3 smallest nations scores we have.

I believe I said that in the OP. These guys have been around a long time and do virtually nothing in the political arena. An alliance around as long as they have been in Orbis should have some for of allies (they've claimed to be rallying them as we speak, so who knows maybe I was wrong on that part). Being on an island along in politics is a bad place to be, now they'll be taking more notice and being a more active part of Orbis. If 5 days of warfare is the wake up call to come play politics that's a small price. The outrage towards us being a part of 7 of these attacks is fairly comical. But please, keep blowing things out of proportion. 

EDIT: In addition, I said I wanted a military practice for my weaker members. Our allies wanted help in a small fight that wouldn't put us at risk. Claim whatever !@#$ you want. When a perfect situation arises to solve two wants, you take it.

That's a bullshit CB. SI is barely active in politics, GPA is not active in politics, seen anything from SK lately? Or how about Mesa?

I can understand TEst picking on them, they do that, but I'd honestly expect more dignity from Guardian.

But whatever. Have fun with your baseless curb stomp.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SCMou57O9Geklk8ZWMTIqgqV9OJxFuNIW58eKRXewQE/edit?usp=sharingFull stats

note that Guardian and TEst's NS gets bumped by almost 3K due to the people we stacked on Grealind. Everyone else is essentially fighting equal opponents.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

That's a !@#$ CB. SI is barely active in politics, GPA is not active in politics, seen anything from SK lately? Or how about Mesa?

I can understand TEst picking on them, they do that, but I'd honestly expect more dignity from Guardian.

The thing is, whether or not our CB is valid to you is entirely irrelevant. Thank you for your opinion however.

uHQTKq6.png

Play nice dude.

Also no one invited me again. 

I am playing nice. lol

For the record that comment wasn't directed towards House, it was towards another member who was whining about it in the past.

That's a !@#$ CB. SI is barely active in politics, GPA is not active in politics, seen anything from SK lately? Or how about Mesa?

Thank you for saying it's okay for this to happen to SI, but not CU. Also GPA, apparently we have to fight now, foxfire said it's okay.

scSqPGJ.gif

You're just asking to be dared by saying that. Many already have so I have little need to bother even if I wanted to.

Keep up the good work is all I can say I guess, can hardly condemn you at this current time. 

And that is just terrible.

EDIT: In addition, I said I wanted a military practice for my weaker members. Our allies wanted help in a small fight that wouldn't put us at risk. Claim whatever !@#$ you want. When a perfect situation arises to solve two wants, you take it.

If you want military practice at the expense of an alliance that as far as I know is minding thier own business, you do it at the expense of taking a PR hit.  To be surprised when people dont endlessly hail you, and actually dissapprove of your actions is silly.  And why wouldnt they be upset? what stops you from hitting them next?  There is literally not a single alliance that can stop you and TEst if you wanted to conduct military practice on them.