Guardian Military Action

Prefontaine

I think you mean TOO(/VoC/DEIC).  The alliance was never named IRON.

I completely forgot about that name lol.

I thought he was referring to World War Alpha for some reason, I guess he wasn't in Guardian for the second time. 

I think that had something to due with Guardian falling a part.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

I mean, I don't wanna say much, and I'm not going to condemn the fact that you're rolling CU, but the CB is just !@#$. Isolating means it makes you vulnerable? Yeah, no !@#$. And this teaches them a lesson? No, it only makes you look bad. That's like rolling Switzerland. You can roll anyone you want, even with no CB, and I wouldn't care. But attacking someone to teach them a lesson about politics? Who the hell are you, the PnW professor? Look, if you're gonna be an !@#$, or just want to war, just do what TEst did, declare with no CB. Don't try to fabricate some philosophical reason. At least then you won't have to run circles trying to make it seem ok.

I couldn't agree more with Vlad's opinion.

I want to address something really important that everyone is missing:  All of our posts should be In Character, not Out of Character, guys.  Stop breaking the rules.

IC:

Gideon tapped his feet slowly against the plush carpeting of the limousine.  He glanced across at his companion and reached over to pour him some coffee.

"Here, take this." He said, offering the cup to Ryan.  "You haven't eaten or drank anything yet."

His cohort waved gloved fingers to refuse the beverage.  The other glove was on his knee, being wrung by his free hand continuously.

"No, thank you." He said, smiling as he remembered his manners.  "I have butterflies."

Gideon blinked and pushed the coffee further towards Ryan.

"Swat. Them."

Ryan paused for a moment, using his gloved hand to push back his jet black hair, already cemented firmly in place by gel.  The action seemed to be more a force of habit than anything else.  At length this same hand reached out to accept the porcelain cup laden with the dark, bitter liquid.

"What kind of coffee is it?"

"It's hot..." Gideon said, gruffly as he crossed his legs, "It's brown... and it will wake you up.  What more do you need to know?  This is unlike you, Ryan.  Now, I know that this is your first conference regarding a war that will be conducted, but I assure you it's not that big a deal.  We're not even involved.  Is it because it's Guardian?  Prefontaine might be a horse's c*** but I assure you, nobody will bite your head off."

Ryan smiled with his mouth and looked at his friend for the first time that day.  It was a sad, lonely sort of smile, like the one that a child gives a parent who is going away for a long time.

"It's not that.  God, no, it's not that.  It's... Well.  About what we said last night..."

He looked at the floor once more.  Silence.  The lilly-leaf patern on the floor of the car began to blur.  Presently, however, Gideon's hand came into his field of vision.  Ryan looked up again and saw that Gideon had, in fact, very purposefully extended his hand and was now waiting to see his reaction.  He smiled again, this time with his entire face, and took the outstretched hand with his own.

"We make a good team." Gideon said.

"We do."

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

!@#$ shut your whore mouth before I go full Guardian and send in my inexperienced on you for training. 

OOC: What?  So just you would attack us?

IC:

DiploQuickâ„¢ Diplomatic Response Form

To: __Otto Von Bismarck__

Dear Sirs:

I/We hereby (bold one)

[X] CONDEMN
[ ] SUPPORT
[ ] CONGRATULATE
[ ] DENY
[ ] CONFIRM
[ ] NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY
[ ] ACKNOWLEDGE
[ ] ________

your recent

[ ] QUERY
[ ] ANNEXATION
[ ] NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST
[ ] SUCCESSFUL CURRY DELIVERY
[ ] COMMUNIQUÉ
[ ] NONSENSE
[ ] INVASION
[ ] COMPLACENCY
[ ] BELLIGERENCE
[ ] ACCUSATION
[X] __Asshattery____

of/to/by/from/because/through/for/with/that (bold one)
Other preposition?: ____toward____

__Me__

and

[ ] FURTHER DENY
[ ] FURTHER AFFIRM
[ ] AUTHORIZE PAYMENT
[ ] PIP-PIP HUZZAH
[X] SINCERELY HOPE
[ ] ANGRILY DENOUNCE
[ ] MIGHT BE PERSUADED
[ ] ____insert here____

of/to/by/from/because/through/for/with/that (bold one)
Other preposition?: ________

you grow a pair and make good on your threats, you little chickens***.

Have a nice day,
_Ashland___ (name of sender) 
_Minister of Education_ (position and/or postscript)

Message Generated by DiploQuickâ„¢ v 11.09: The Easy Way to Send Any Unimportant Missive to People You Don't Care About!
DiploQuickâ„¢ is a service of Pompelintern. Accept no substitutes.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm having fun, that's what matters.

Welp. Cuba having fun in PW?

Must be all those cities Pre is forcing down your throat ;)

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

He's an abusive lover.

Hah. You should see what *I* force down the throats of my lovers. Prefontaine is comparably gentle.

aUel2fG.png

Pretty difficult to force your faj down anything I'd expect.

My what?

aUel2fG.png

Hahahaha it censored me so I had to use British slang to make my joke :( it means a girls lady parts. Back on topic we go...

Hahahaha that was awesome! :D

Edited by Tali' Zorah

PoJQyFJ.gif

BdRRliC.jpg

When allies call. You answer.

Last night our allies Terminus Est declared war on CU. We knew this was coming, and we knew we'd be committing a few members to the fight. About 5 or so. There's a few quick reasons on why we're involved. First and foremost our allies asked for a couple of people to lend a hand, and when your allies call, you help them out. Second Guardian has gained a fair amount of members since the marionette war, this will be a chance for a few of them to experience a small engagement with little to no repercussions. For the ones not fighting, we're holding an alliance wide militarization for everyone to familiarize themselves with how things would go would this be a full scale war. Lastly, this is a wake up call for CU. You're in the top 15 alliances, you shouldn't be able to be attacked without repercussions. You purposefully remove yourself from the political arena which is good for no one and simply end up making yourselves an easy target. Establish connections, play the politics, take part in the world. Wake the !@#$ up. 

I mean, I don't wanna say much, and I'm not going to condemn the fact that you're rolling CU, but the CB is just !@#$. Isolating means it makes you vulnerable? Yeah, no !@#$. And this teaches them a lesson? No, it only makes you look bad. That's like rolling Switzerland. You can roll anyone you want, even with no CB, and I wouldn't care. But attacking someone to teach them a lesson about politics? Who the hell are you, the PnW professor? Look, if you're gonna be an !@#$, or just want to war, just do what TEst did, declare with no CB. Don't try to fabricate some philosophical reason. At least then you won't have to run circles trying to make it seem ok.

So my allies ask for some help, and I want to give my new members military experience is TOTAL COMPLETE FABRICATED REASONS TO GO TO WAR. Just because you swear doesn't make you right. Just because you using the Socratic method in your post doesn't make you clever. Everyone seems to be forgetting reason 1 and reason 2. Well you better ignore those reasons otherwise, well, you'd look like an idiot with what you just said. The third reason simply highlights that isolation makes you vulnerable. War would of happened with or without me stating that. Now I get to highlight that fact without creating a conflict that wasn't going to happen anyway. Run around in circles? I've been running in a straight line since I've gotten here. I've not wavered, I've not lied, I've meant what I've said, and said what I've meant. Sorry I've offended you SO horribly to in trying to highlight the dangers of rolling alone for so long in a war that was happening anyway. 

Now that's projecting. Did I say military experience was a bad CB? Allies asking for aid? Did I say I was clever for using the Socratic method? The part that gets me is that you claim you aren't running in circles. You're right, you haven't lied. But the focus of the argument is whether or not reason three was a viable CB, and you're bringing in the other CBs. I never criticized those. What do they have to do with reason three? Also, you seem to disliked that I swore. You did too in the OP. No where in the response did you explain to me why reason three was necessary. All you did was criticize the way I responded to you.

>implying I'm offended

You seem to be the most aggravated. Now, could you answer why the third CB was a viable one?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Now that's projecting. Did I say military experience was a bad CB? Allies asking for aid? Did I say I was clever for using the Socratic method? The part that gets me is that you claim you aren't running in circles. You're right, you haven't lied. But the focus of the argument is whether or not reason three was a viable CB, and you're bringing in the other CBs. I never criticized those. What do they have to do with reason three? Also, you seem to disliked that I swore. You did too in the OP. No where in the response did you explain to me why reason three was necessary. All you did was criticize the way I responded to you.

>implying I'm offended

You seem to be the most aggravated. Now, could you answer why the third CB was a viable one?

Even if it were conceded for the sake of argument that the third reason were "not viable", what difference would it make? The other CBs/reasons would still be viable, and would still be justification enough for the war.

GAeAN0K.png

Even if it were conceded for the sake of argument that the third reason were "not viable", what difference would it make? The other CBs/reasons would still be viable, and would still be justification enough for the war.

But don't tell me this:

Prefontaine So that's all it takes for a justified war in your opinion?

is not a loaded question where the implied answer in the affirmitive would be considered inexcusable.

And whether you outright said it or merely implied it, it still calls your current action and the justification of that action into question.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

But don't tell me this:

is not a loaded question where the implied answer in the affirmitive would be considered inexcusable.

And whether you outright said it or merely implied it, it still calls your current action and the justification of that action into question.

So we're back to arguing whether assisting an ally is justification enough for a war then? I thought we were discussing reason/CB three?

GAeAN0K.png

So we're back to arguing whether assisting an ally is justification enough for a war then? I thought we were discussing reason/CB three?

But don't tell me this:

whatcha say?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win