Communication from the Chief Justice

Dwynn

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Greetings Citizens,

In our endeavors to create a hospitable Orbis, the Justice Department has been working hard to create a hospitible environment for all. Though Mega-City One and the various other mega-cities that have sprung up are still troubled with crime, the Justice Department has already begun crackdown on various penal code violations. Our enforcement of the Law has been fairly well received on all accounts.

Aside from enforcement of the Law, we have had Judges in the field performing various civic duties. Just the other day, I myself managed the communication network and spoke with various individuals through the call-box system. The call-box system has been tested and is well received and should be a permanent fixture of our current service offerings.

In an additional effort to address common questions, I have also posted a small F.A.Q. to the Codex of Information available for all who seek the answers to these questions. This communication can be located here.

Recently, through the acquisition of stray credits from one of the local criminals, the Justice Department has forged a new badge of honor for the Orbisian world. All are welcome to wear this in support of Justice.

Finally, I would like to announce that construction of the Dignitary Dining Hall and Delegation of Dignitaries offices have completed construction. For those seeking to setup offices, please find appropriate information here.

Justice is not a weapon, but a tool for growth. It is my sincere hope that with the help of the Justice Department, that we may help all of Orbis to grow in a peaceful and fruitful manner.

Be well Citizens, and mind the Law.

Chief Justice Micheal Malone

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

tl;dr

1) TS3 server works and has been tested multiple times, feel free to use it.

2) F.A.Q. created to address some commonly asked questions.

3) New Justice Department forum pip available. Feel free to wear it!

4) Embassies open, sign up now.

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

8oFUXyJ.png

In an attempt to not clutter the forums with multiple announcements, the following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Greetings Citizens,

Justice which is not served, is a blatant failure. Too often Justice remains on the sidelines while criminals break the law. Too often, people are afraid to call upon others to right the wrongs that are done.

No more. Over the last few months, a certain individual has consistently broken various restrictions. Flagrantly, some may say. And when confronted about their violations of conduct, the response is usually something along the forms of, "lol do something about it."

This individual seems to think themselves above the law and untouchable. To hold oneself aloof from Justice is an affront to our very existence. It is the duty of the Judges to enforce Justice and distribute Judgement upon those who violate the Law.

Morgan Fraser, you have broken the Law. Time and time again you entrench communication networks and overload them. When asked to stop (both politely and.. not so politely) your responses have been a challenge for others to do something about it.

Today was the final straw. Your Judgement has arrived and I am the vessel of delivery.

Citizens must adhere to the Law.

Chief Justice Micheal Malone

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 6

o/

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Ok malone, let's see what he has done since banned from #politicsandwar.

I am sick and tired of everyone putting Morgan Fraser down. If he has done something last 3 days that's so wrong, let's see some logs.

I am sick and tired of everyone putting Morgan Fraser down. If he has done something last 3 days that's so wrong, let's see some logs.

Except he's not banned from #politicsandwar and is currently in the channel.

Also, no.

• Upvote 1

I think what most people are bothered about with him recently is the fact that he made a public apology, and then immediately went on to spam the P&W channel. Basically, those who ask for a chance and then abuse said chance should expect someone to get annoyed enough to take action.
xzhPlEh.png?1

@Moonpie - Basically what Kurdanak said, then today he taunted further with this.

### Log session started at Sun Mar 8 17:28:59 2015 ###

[17:28:59] No common channels for MorganFraser [[email protected]]
[17:28:59] <MorganFraser> hey, i wanna tell you sorry on your radio show
[17:30:22] <MorganFraser> Lemme on
[17:30:26] <MorganFraser> Malone[Radio]: 
[17:30:45] <Malone[Radio]> sec
[17:30:55] <Malone[Radio]> gimme your skype info
[17:36:02] <MorganFraser> Lolno
### Log session terminated at Sun Mar 8 17:36:15 2015 ###

Obviously taunting and flaunting that he has no cares. So I will deal with him now in the manner that he seems to think nobody is willing to do.

• Upvote 1

VE would have looked bad to most if they didn't defend Morgan Fraser, so I don't blame them for that, but hopefully this skirmish will make it clearer that there is indeed a problem.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

@Moonpie - Basically what Kurdanak said, then today he taunted further with this.

Obviously taunting and flaunting that he has no cares. So I will deal with him now in the manner that he seems to think nobody is willing to do.

This is the improper way to handle the situation, you should have come to me, and you cant have your slot filling buddies stay on you forever, even though that may not be necessary given the face that you seem to be quite handled with just the one responder and Fraser. We'll see.

Good luck.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

[00:04] <MorganFraser> At least you made a little bit of profit of youre shit bank

[22:45] <MorganFraser> DID SOMEONE SAY JELLY?!?!?!?!?
[22:45] <MorganFraser> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^No one said Jelly. Shut up MF.

[21:57] <MorganFraser> I never listen to Guardian Radio
[21:57] <MorganFraser> Hate the shit music

^It was one of my favorite songs, what a &#33;@#&#036;.

[21:40] <MorganFraser> Fight me

^He challenged Malone

[21:36] <MorganFraser> Fight meh brah

^Use of the word brah, wtf?

[21:30] <MorganFraser>  

I'm sorry you decided to let MF in, best bet is to just prune the cancer out now.

uHQTKq6.png

I will fight the idiot next if he does not learn his lesson

[00:04] <MorganFraser> At least you made a little bit of profit of youre !@#$ bank

[22:45] <MorganFraser> DID SOMEONE SAY JELLY?!?!?!?!?
[22:45] <MorganFraser> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^No one said Jelly. Shut up MF.

[21:57] <MorganFraser> I never listen to Guardian Radio
[21:57] <MorganFraser> Hate the !@#$ music

^It was one of my favorite songs, what a !@#$.

[21:40] <MorganFraser> Fight me

^He challenged Malone

[21:36] <MorganFraser> Fight meh brah

^Use of the word brah, wtf?

I'm sorry you decided to let MF in, best bet is to just prune the cancer out now.

I understand all of this. However, you come to me or my parliament with it. You do not take matters into your own hands, and anyone who does will be responded to in kind, as we will/are going to deal with Malone.

Rest assured though, we will deal with MF childish garbage after this. That being said, if anyone thinks the above actually warrants attacking a member who is in an alliance, stop being so emotional. This isn't junior high school, even thoguh MF may act like it is. He's a kid, and he said some annoying stuff, that's it.

Edit: And for the record...

<&Impero[VE]> MorganFraser
<&Impero[VE]> let me make this clear
<&Impero[VE]> if i hear a single thing about you spamming or being a retard after this
<&Impero[VE]> i will kick you out and ZI you
<&Impero[VE]> do you understand
<%MorganFraser> Yes
Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I understand all of this. However, you come to me or my parliament with it. You do not take matters into your own hands, and anyone who does will be responded to in kind, as we will/are going to deal with Malone.

Rest assured though, we will deal with MF childish garbage after this. That being said, if anyone thinks the above actually warrants attacking a member who is in an alliance, stop being so emotional. This isn't junior high school, even thoguh MF may act like it is. He's a kid, and he said some annoying stuff, that's it.

When you free the guilty, the innocent remain

Can you hear your conscience? Can you see the pain?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Under gonna start rapping? Looks like a challenge to Mr. Booty.

On topic, it has been known even to me, who doesn't keep up on shtuff like this about the MF problem. I agree that political means need to be tried, but you also have to keep your own house clean.

Good luck to VE on taking down Malone. Two or three rounds, you might start winning. But its gonna sting.

o/ VE

o/ Malone

o/ Justice

o/ war

Malones doing his own thing, a thing that doesn't really take diplomacy or politics into regard (at least that's how it was in TLG for the most part, he can correct me if I'm wrong).

Personally speaking I just think it's annoying when people act like he has been and think they're untouchable because they're in a large alliance.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png