[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

37 minutes ago, darkblade said:

You say that like your alliance wasn't in the process of negotiating a NAP agreement themselves. I don't know what your government has been telling you, but they sure as hell lying. And it's not just us saying this. Everyone who signed this NAP knows that TKR is talking out of their ass and not telling the whole truth.

So you’ve given up defending your decision and decided to start lying instead? 

44 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Because your pathetic alliance showed us you weren't worthy of anyone carrying your bags. lol.

1DW was ODOO carrying everyone else. Rose was getting mauled by Eclipse and Singu/TFP were still half dead (if not mostly).

It's the entire reason why they had the position, and leverage, to make peace happen. This spin makes no sense to anyone that was paying even a modicum of attention.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

10 minutes ago, lancelot1 said:

Keep drinking the koolaid.

• Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

11 minutes ago, lancelot1 said:

Where's the lie, exactly?  There's a lot of context not being mentioned in this thread.

21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If joining a war then immediately looking for peace is "carrying" the war, then damn, the bar is pretty low.

They got conned into a war that didn't concern them in the slightest, and with a pretty horrible timing to add on top. The only real purpose that timing served was to bail Singu out; a post-war hit would've made more sense by all other metrics.

I can see why Rose/Singu (Singu specifically) were annoyed at the change of mind. I'd also say that ODOO should've known better than being fooled by people who either dislike or despise them.

On the other hand, it shouldn't surprise them that a case built on quicksand collapsed as quickly as it did. Or be earnestly upset for that matter. I know that there's politicking at hand, but I'd be surprised if they genuinely thought what they're writing out here.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If joining a war then immediately looking for peace is "carrying" the war, then damn, the bar is pretty low.

(And you know from past experiences that alliances managed to rebuild during a conflict)

I mean yeah, the bar was insanely low considering that leading up to said point a certain 1 side sat around at 0 mil while also being blanket bieged and thought throwing a bunch of missiles/nukes constitutes as fighting.

What's even more incredibly ironic is claiming they were fighting at all. 😂

4 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

I mean yeah, the bar was insanely low considering that leading up to said point a certain 1 side sat around at 0 mil while also being blanket bieged and thought throwing a bunch of missiles/nukes constitutes as fighting.

What's even more incredibly ironic is claiming they were fighting at all. 😂

Nukes and Missiles do damage just as well as Conventional Military does nowadays, if not better.  The game is literally catering to nation turrets.

I'd actually argue that nuke/missiles is the way to go.  Considering there's that stupid +250% warscore up declare change.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Nukes and Missiles do damage just as well as Conventional Military does nowadays, if not better.  The game is literally catering to nation turrets.

Is that the excuse these days? I'd defer you to check Horsecocks old thread pleading t$ to not sell military and actually put in some effort. You were given ample opportunity and clearly you must be rusty if you somehow think your getting higher amounts of damage off then actually putting in a tiny bit of effort and building a few units. I say this from experience as I've done it multiple times over the years and it always reflected in my stats. Feel free to claim otherwise but your wrong and it makes you all look like cowards.

12 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

They got conned into a war that didn't concern them in the slightest, and with a pretty horrible timing to add on top. The only real purpose that timing served was to bail Singu out; a post-war hit would've made more sense by all other metrics.

I can see why Rose/Singu (Singu specifically) were annoyed at the change of mind. I'd also say that ODOO should've known better than being fooled by people who either dislike or despise them.

On the other hand, it shouldn't surprise them that a a case built on quicksand collapsed as quickly as it did. Or be honestly upset for that matter. I know that there's politicking at hand, but I'd be surprised if they genuinely thought what they're writing out here.

I wouldn't say they got conned into a war when agreements and concessions were made between 2 parties.  They could've just very easily refused to humor talks or refuse any agreements.  They failed at following through their side of the talks that was had at the time.

8 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Is that the excuse these days? I'd defer you to check Horsecocks old thread pleading t$ to not sell military and actually put in some effort. You were given ample opportunity and clearly you must be rusty if you somehow think your getting higher amounts of damage off then actually putting in a tiny bit of effort and building a few units. I say this from experience as I've done it multiple times over the years and it always reflected in my stats. Feel free to claim otherwise but your wrong and it makes you all look like cowards.

The hell are you rambling on about?

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I wouldn't say they got conned into a war when agreements and concessions were made between 2 parties.  They could've just very easily refused to humor talks or refuse any agreements.  They failed at following through their side of the talks that was had at the time.

The coalition was a tripartite affair though.

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The hell are you rambling on about?

Since you need a recap.

-> Your sphere claims they fought last war.

-> I claim you didn't fight, your sphere just sat there and took it.

-> You claim weapons anyone can use is most effective measure while losing

-> I claim that no, while your not being cycled and given ample beige time that you can in fact do more than take it.

-> You are now confused.

That's where we're at.

9 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Since you need a recap.

-> Your sphere claims they fought last war.

-> I claim you didn't fight, your sphere just sat there and took it.

-> You claim weapons anyone can use is most effective measure while losing

-> I claim that no, while your not being cycled and given ample beige time that you can in fact do more than take it.

-> You are now confused.

That's where we're at.

The war was ongoing, and not everyone was zeroed out.

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The war was ongoing, and not everyone was zeroed out.

Unless you were in TFP or nearing the last week (day even) of said war while knowing ODOO/Rose was coming to save you by that point, you were all 0'd for weeks.

Sadly while TFP did rebuys they didn't actually blitz out of beige on their own terms either. Hopefully they'll give a better showing next time, along with the rest of you.

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

1DW was ODOO carrying everyone else. Rose was getting mauled by Eclipse and Singu/TFP were still half dead (if not mostly).

It's the entire reason why they had the position, and leverage, to make peace happen. This spin makes no sense to anyone that was paying even a modicum of attention.

The ODOO platitudes are cute, but the position does make sense if you were paying more than the bare minimum of attention

22 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

That isn't an accurate recount of the events as we experienced them, and it's not a lack of being invited that we take issue with. We're happy to talk and clear up any misconceptions when your leadership is ready to have that conversation.

You’re welcome to reach out into my dms if you want to talk. 

1 hour ago, Tartarus said:

The ODOO platitudes are cute, but the position does make sense if you were paying more than the bare minimum of attention

I was paying attention at your (Singu's) gloating for the first few hours that then turned into seething, yes.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I was paying attention at your (Singu's) gloating for the first few hours that then turned into seething, yes.

shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, lancelot1 said:

I'm not even defending our decision to sign this nap deal. Everyone has the right to be mad over this. Only thing I will say about this deal is that this is the state of the game's politics.

What I am calling out is the hypocrisy coming from y'all and the lies that have been said about us. Y'all haven't said much about the potential deal Y'all were apart of.

10 hours ago, Adrienne said:

That isn't an accurate recount of the events as we experienced them, and it's not a lack of being invited that we take issue with. We're happy to talk and clear up any misconceptions when your leadership is ready to have that conversation.

This is why we call you girlboss @Adrienne. Our dms are open to talk this out and get to the bottom of this whenever you want (maybe even squash this beef).

Edited by darkblade