[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

10 hours ago, Director Nyus said:

All hail Lord Eclipse, harbinger of peace, suffocater of intrigue, Lord of Sleep, and executor of fun. 

As boring and genuinely unfun as this is, hearing the people who orchestrated an NAP after a 1 day involvement in a war complaining is kinda golden. 

Don't be fooled. The people who specifically pushed for such a long NAP after the 1 day war are very much signatories to this extension.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tartarus said:

Congratulations on your NAP extension, I missed your name lol

Pretty rich coming from the alliance who threw a hissy fit because we pushed back when they wanted the initial NAP to be even longer than it ended up being.

• Upvote 1

Huzzah for macro government pixel huggers I suppose. By all means, please continue building 3.5k+ infra cities though! 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

To be fair, literally any game is better than PnW.  PnW is more of a Discord community game.

PNW would, however, be improved significantly if it didn't have this peculiar tendency to just...stop for months. If we agreed as a community to quit it with the stupid long naps, we'd improve player retention hugely. There are a few other ways of improving it (collectively stopping looking down our noses at smaller alliances and actually helping new players succeed in governing them for example) but I'm not Roberts and long political posts are not my forte.

3 hours ago, Canbec said:

Pretty rich coming from the alliance who threw a hissy fit because we pushed back when they wanted the initial NAP to be even longer than it ended up being.

Retirement isnt fun now? 

Or going back to doing shadow gov things :P 

signed by 

Shadow Gov Keza

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

19 hours ago, Bobert said:

uhhh... at least i have more time to figure out why i'm not getting more project slots?

Uhhh you should have 16. How many do you have?

Also, I'm going to reach the daily reaction limit at this rate. Jesus.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I’m glad we weren’t apart of this. Signing a new nap with no prior war is absolutely insane. Game is getting closer to being dead like CN everyday.

• Upvote 1

I cannot fathom proposing something like this or agreeing to it. Why anyone wants to have their name attached to any alliance involved in this is beyond me. You should all feel bad about this and I can only hope your members recognize how pathetic it is to agree to something like this. 

1 hour ago, Arln said:

I’m glad we weren’t apart of this. Signing a new nap with no prior war is absolutely insane. Game is getting closer to being dead like CN everyday.

image.thumb.jpeg.1f2989514b9f9cb275d88d22eac6b903.jpeg

• Haha 4

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

10 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Why didn't you then?

This is like asking why the chicken crossed the road.

36 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

you forced us into the room to make peace after one day. We would have fought on. You cut a deal with t$ and leveraged it to get us all to peace out. Attempting to pin the nap on us because, when faced with a decision we didn't want, we pushed for something that would benefit us more as a consolation prize, is rich.

Edited by darkblade
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Why didn't you then?

IDK bro, the prospect of being abandoned by your coalition partners isn't exactly an amazing deal.

Why didn't TKR keep fighting? Seems I could just make the same argument to you. Lmfao.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

IDK bro, the prospect of being abandoned by your coalition partners isn't exactly an amazing deal.

Why didn't TKR keep fighting? Seems I could just make the same argument to you. Lmfao.

image.jpeg.91e021a8999809d48c1eb1821d34d209.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1