[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

7 hours ago, Who Me said:

Silly person, it's never a 1v1.

I hope it isn't a 1v1, but let's be honest, many of them are gonna sit around and gather pixels.

7 minutes ago, DragonKnight said:

I hope it isn't a 1v1, but let's be honest, many of them are gonna sit around and gather pixels.

why do you hope it isn't?

10 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

when you nuke, or when you fight?

Both is good, but i do have a preference for the latter since it is not as one dimensional. Unfortunately the fighting phase doesn't last that long, wasn't there supposed to be a beige update about it?

7 minutes ago, Vein said:

be fair and maybe nuke the other 3 spheres as well for signing it, Eclipse weren't the only one who did it. Perhaps also go visit the other only sphere who signed M treaty with the only other biggest sphere not once, but twice then followed afterwards with a 3.5 month NAP after a one day war. Why are most of the playerbase in this game so stupid? I only feel for the members kek

Trust me, I would. Alex should just allow everyone to buy 10 nukes a day at this point.

45 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

It's only a bad NAP when it doesn't include TKR.

I'm sure @BigMorf would be singing a different tune if the Syndicate/Eclipse/ODOO nap that he supported got through. 

It's only bad because we decided to not be rolled for the games entertainment.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Yay I get to buy more cities… oh wait

I have it on the authority of RON, that war is dead and no one will fight ever again. They've never been wrong before, so I think you're fine.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The players of this game continue to get more pathetic with each passing day.

If we did this, I'd lose all respect for gov. Long NAPs do not benefit the game, they don't benefit ordinary players and all they really serve to do is continue to improve the already over-inflated growth of a few players and alliances. I am sure a while ago we all agreed to have no more NAPS; of course, this idea died the moment the first person felt threatened, but it was certainly a lovely idea. Now somebody seems to have made a decision within the game that there should be no more war. I just hope it sticks as well as the grand commitment to have no more naps.

• Upvote 3