Who dat Union?

Greene

cublue.png AQeKBgd.jpg

The Celestial Union has been around now for 47 days. It's high time we formally announce our existence to the world.

claw%20over%20fleur%20de%20lis%20large%2 Fifty One players currently call the Celestial Union Home.

claw%20over%20fleur%20de%20lis%20large%2 We have a score of over Four Thousand.

claw%20over%20fleur%20de%20lis%20large%2 We've developed tacit relationships with a number of the larger alliances, or at least their governments.

We believe that paper treaties ultimately lead to stagnant relationships. When you have a sheet of paper you can wave around, you start to take your friends for granted. When that happens, you grow apart, your relationship grows stale and stagnant. We want to know that our friends will come to our support, not because of a piece of paper, but because they are genuinely our friends and they truly care about our well being. The Celestial Union is a paperless alliance.

For us, score is irrelevant. Numbers don't matter, people matter. Our members matter.

We do not allow our members to raid any player who is a member of an alliance, regardless of their level of activity or the size of their alliance. This extends to alliances that we as an alliance do not formally recognize. Even one man alliances are covered by this.

Our government is very simple and straightforward. All foreign communication flows through me as the President of the Union.

Joshua Granger is our Founder and the Chancellor for Special Projects. He focuses almost exclusively internally.

Grewal is our Chancellor for Prosperity. He focuses on ensuring we're growing and economical as an alliance. Trade deals can be directed to him, however as President, I have final sign-off power on them.

Tony Stark is our Chancellor for Membership Relations. His sole focus is ensuring the continued comfort and happiness of our members. He provides to them a confidential voice when they want to complain about the way things are working.

The Celestial Union currently claims two flags. The left flag, also referred to as the Knot Flag is the official flag of the Union. Grealind has not donated to have it added to the registry yet, although that will happen in the next couple of weeks. The right flag, also referred to as the Resvernas Kings Flag is the flag that is currently flying in the capitol. It is currently on loan from the Kingdom of Resvernas. It is also the standard of the King of Resvernas.

Edit: I almost forgot, a special shoutout to Fox Fire who designed the original version of the Knot Flag. While the colors have changed, its still based off his design.

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Paperless? There goes the neighborhood! :P

I could've sworn you declared you existence awhile ago though :/

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Excellent arrival, bit delayed but well worth the wait. 

o/ CU

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Paperless? There goes the neighborhood! :P

I could've sworn you declared you existence awhile ago though :/

We've posted a couple recruitment threads, but never an actual Declaration of Existence.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Is that my flag? Or did you change the colors?

(IDK, I have it in so many different colors)

If you wan't to use that one, I can add a wave effect for you. And sorry about not finishing you flag request. I'm still learning how to make GIMP do what I want. It's like a !@#$ version of photoshop but worse.

EDIT: I didn't read the announcement but I just read the last part. I've had 2 hours of sleep, and I'm going to bed now... I'll read it tomorrow. :P

Night all.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

cublue_zps39344563.png 

I retract my earlier statement but decided to make it a bit more spiffy anyway. :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--