Deraj Responds to Allegations from The Cypher

Deraj

Best of luck to you Deraj, sounds like a power grab from your alliance mates to me personally.

Deraj is right to has a leader you don’t need to nor are you suppose to micromanage they entire alliance

Edited by HurtFrosty
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Denison said:

IMG_5367.jpg?ex=6584a768&is=65723268&hm=

Anyways, here's a picture of my beautiful dog. Caught him laying on the couch one night.

awww

• Thanks 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

Very well said. It's good that instead of just going in 'Rahhhh it's not my fault, blah blah blah blah', you actually came through with just arguments. Good luck with wherever you go next.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Serpentis? More like Serpenis

This is going to be a real shocker but perhaps, just perhaps, the merger was worthy of reconsideration if you can't trust one of the parties' bank holder so much to the point where you need to get them slotted for a transfer. Deraj is clearly trying to offload the blame to other gov but he's right to do so. This looks horrible for Cypher gov.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Take no comment seriously

5 minutes ago, Hecate said:

This is going to be a real shocker but perhaps, just perhaps, the merger was worthy of reconsideration if you can't trust one of the parties' bank holder so much to the point where you need to get them slotted for a transfer. Deraj is clearly trying to offload the blame to other gov but he's right to do so. This looks horrible for Cypher gov.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. To clairify; that hit on Mega happened prior to the merge finishing. Post merge Mega was not offered an EA position.

• Like 2

Deraj, have you reported George Long to Alex for trying to steal alliance banks using the API? There's no way that would be permissible under the rules, and he seemed to be intimately sharing the details of the scheme to you from the logs shared in RON. 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

19 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Deraj, have you reported George Long to Alex for trying to steal alliance banks using the API? There's no way that would be permissible under the rules, and he seemed to be intimately sharing the details of the scheme to you from the logs shared in RON. 

@Alexand I have talked about this via DM

I would really like to get Cypher's side of all this.  Sounds pretty serious and involves multiple issues.

Deraj, from what I've heard of the Graybird situation, and I've heard multiple stories about it at this point, you were going to be damned either way.  There's no way you can say anything about it that won't get judged harshly unless you head bob with the mob, however noble your motivation.  Yes, that would have made you one of the torch carriers.  But issues like this one rarely get talked about logically.  Just my observation, as stated I don't know what the facts in evidence are for certain, just the rumors.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

From everything I've seen and heard, I'm sitting here going "What's the big deal?"

You claim to step down and you can't move on.

(Do report the API key stealing though, that is a serious situation for the player attempting to do that)

I moved on just fine; but certainly felt the need to respond to such allegations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deraj said:

I moved on just fine; but certainly felt the need to respond to such allegations.

No you haven't.  Dude, I've been seeing all sorts of shit about you since you left Cypher.  Like a lot of very unimportant crap.  Just showing screenshots that really have nothing to do with the current setting or accusations of theft without any "elaboration" as to how beyond speculation.

How about the moments where you've acted whiny to the government when you disagree with something?  Or the accusations of inappropriate behavior in Discord?

Speaking of the Mega/bank/whatever issue - if you were going to be so protective over SnB "assets" - should've just kept your AA.  If you can't get on the same page after a merger, then don't merge.  Once you merge, there's no more ties to the previous AA.  That's it.  Either agree to be on the same page with the new AA formation or don't merge.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Uncle Iroh said:

Isn't there supposed to be a tl:dr requirement after so many characters? Or at least maybe there should be

tl;dr: Cypher's big, Deraj does work behind scenes, people are guilty until proven innocent, Mega = George Santos and other gov agree, Deraj is moving on

• Like 2