DEIC Embargo Extortion

Placentica

Hey, him embargoing you is easily worth 100k.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

God people will try to make money any way they can.

Sorry about that Zots. 

Yea, like trying to trick people into taking their $1 trades.  No problem, Zats, it didn't surprise me.

• Upvote 1

Good idea, I'll go embargo Sheepy if he doesn't pay me 100 million dollars

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I embargoed this guy.

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

A new nation more than anything, needs to adjust and understand what is morally wrong for nations to do. 

Yeah, but he's not THAT new. My nation is younger than his and I have a moral code...

Completely classless move on his part, and he's about to find it much harder to trade.

@placentica,

You're very funny... One member sent you that, then you just generalized it all?.. What a sweet logic you got just to stain the name of our alliance...

I hope you're not a 12 year old baby boy who was a victim of bullying then what the boy does was to accuse everyone of bullying even if they're not doing it..

How pathetic....

How pathetic of you to not kick that guy out.  I said DEIC extortion and that's exactly what it is.  I don't care which member did it, he's still your member.  And that's the most hilarious part of all of this.  Plus he should've asked for more.  He sold himself short!

Maybe you should stop getting mad at me and get mad at the DIEC member that is making your alliance look bad.

• Upvote 1

Jahngel. To be fair I don't see the point of you accussing Placentica of being a 12 year old kid. I would think it would be better for the govt of DEIC to condemn such unacceptable action of its members and take steps to ensure no such action is repeated?.

By the way this incident reinforced my believe that the embargo should not be recommended in the first place. Until now I couldn't see any justification.for it.

Wow, I am damn impressed by DEIC - just got embargoed without any reason? Well done guys, like what Placentica said I am sure you can do better than this. Unless someone would actually come out and say in the open, leaving the alliance is a great sin that will subject you to an embargo? Wonderful guys, great job man.

Edited by Vincent

Yes , based on what I know when I am with them, it is not the policy to practice extortion ( lets be fair to DEIC) but at least the government needs to condemn the action of that member, instead of keeping an elegant silence over it and then labelling the one who brought this topic up as an 12 years old kid instead.

Edited by Vincent
  • Upvote 1

I feel like this was just him trying to get money and probably not a DEIC conspiracy.  Just a thought.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc