DEIC Embargo Extortion

Placentica

And we thought we could climb back to Nr.1 with 100k blackmailing...  :(

Clearly honest, hard work is the best way to get to the top.

Don't ask me to say it again with a straight face.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I would like to make one thing very clear. There is no DEIC involvement. Yes, I attempted to extort $100,000 from Kangaroo Ocean's nation, Placentica. DEIC recommends to its new recruits that the embargo Placentica because he creates a non competitive market place for many nations due to the fact that he can afford to undercut his resources. Everything beyond that was of my own volition. No one from DEIC told me to attempt to extort money nor did I clear it with anyone, therefore no one from DEIC condoned my actions. Not only that those of you who complain about my morality do so on skewed moral grounds. Some of you have complained about my attempt at extortion but yet try to extort from me and still claim to take the moral high ground. There is no having it both ways and you stooped to my level so don't talk of being morally superior. I may have done the initial wrong but those of you participating in this gripe fest are in the wrong also, for is not slander a crime? Any of you concerned about my disciplinary action with the DEIC souldnt be, due to the fact that unless decided by the leaders of the DEIC won't be privy to alliance informantion. Whatever happens will be a personal matter pertaining to myself, my superiors and the chairman head, as well as any other DEIC personnel they see fit. SO to make myself very clear, Dutch East India Company had absolutely no involvement and there is no conspiracy theory here.

Delete: Not relevant

Edited by Athanasios

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

From: Seryozha Nikanor Date: 11/11/2014 Tuesday 10:25 pm Report Content

Also give me 100K for me to remove it.

From: Seryozha Nikanor Date: 11/11/2014 Tuesday 10:23 pm Report Content

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3311-deic-embargo-extortion/#entry41204

There's another one but or two but I don't know how to make it come out like it does in game

Not only that those of you who complain about my morality do so on skewed moral grounds. Some of you have complained about my attempt at extortion but yet try to extort from me and still claim to take the moral high ground. 

This wasn't done because they are awful people going about and extorting people, this was done to you specifically because people wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. Don't think it is signifying anything else. 

This "high moral ground" is what some would call justice. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3311-deic-embargo-extortion/#entry41204

There's another one but or two but I don't know how to make it come out like it does in game

I'm one of those people, but you'd be silly to think that I'd actually make you give me $100,000 to lift the embargo.

And by that I mean I'd take the $100,000 and leave the embargo for funzies. :>

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I may have done the initial wrong but those of you participating in this gripe fest are in the wrong also, for is not slander a crime?

I mean, Slander is only Slander if what's being claimed isn't true--and you did try to extort, so that is true and therefore isn't slander. DEIC has already apologized for the matter, but haven't done anything else publicly as punishment, which is what the conversation is about now.

Not only that those of you who complain about my morality do so on skewed moral grounds. Some of you have complained about my attempt at extortion but yet try to extort from me and still claim to take the moral high ground. .

It's not the same, and you know it. It's like when someone tickles someone against their will, and then that person and a few others form a tickle-gang and tickle that person to show them how it feels and why they shouldn't do it. It doesn't feel nice, does it? Don't tickle extort people.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Little late to the party, but I've embargoed cause what he did is still dickish.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I mean, Slander is only Slander if what's being claimed isn't true--and you did try to extort, so that is true and therefore isn't slander. DEIC has already apologized for the matter, but haven't done anything else publicly as punishment, which is what the conversation is about now.

Nothing posted on these fourms is ever slander.

In fact, I will give $100000 if someone can find something posted on these fourms that is legally slander.

No videos though, that's cheating.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Extortion to Slander?. Cant we just stick to the topic. I believe this thread is created by one who got a extortion message from a DEIC member and highlighted it. Yet some people deem it fit to divert it all over the place just to make someone look good or others look bad? oh come on. 

Edited by Vincent

From: Seryozha Nikanor Date: 11/11/2014 Tuesday 10:25 pm Report Content

Also give me 100K for me to remove it.

From: Seryozha Nikanor Date: 11/11/2014 Tuesday 10:23 pm Report Content

Got a taste of your own medicine did you?

bRejPUy.jpg