evilpiggyfoofoo

Slaughterhouse Time

I'm glad i got to meet you in the short time that i did, and I'm sad to see you go. Have fun in what's to come, and i wish you all the best. As i prefer to say, Welche Schwelle du auch immer betrittst, es möge jemand da sein, der dich willkommen heißt.

o7 

unknown (2).png

• Like 1

Cya! Even though i've only known you for the last 4 months I have enjoyed every second of your company, goodluck with your next steps in life!

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Man, goodbyes are such bittersweet things, we had a blast with you in Gov and owe a whole lot to you. Thank you so much for being such a good friend to us and good luck with your next adventure. 😸

Edited by Daveth
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'll see you around, Piggy. It was great to finally get to fight together after 4 years of having known each other last war. Hope you have fun in life wherever events may take you after this!

• Like 1

Bye Piggy. Hopefully you come back one day, I've got a feeling this isn't for good. 😭

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go.  Ye were a lively pirate and good entertainment.   All caped off with your excellent stat tracker.  You will be missed.

• Like 1

Omg, never did I think this day would come 😱 imagine naming seeker in your goodbye post and not me tho 😒 see you in the discord LOL

• Haha 2

This is absolutely  unacceptable. 

but it’s life. 

I hope you keep in touch, drop in from time to time just to say hi. Glad to have been able to talk to you this past week after a long period of not. Keep your head up and good luck out there in life. 

• Like 1

more pig gifs incoming in dms 😛, this is just one of them.  It was nice knowing you since VE, fun times :P  Hopefully RL all goes well for you.  WigglyHonoredKakarikis-size_restricted.g

• Like 1

Congrats on whatever caught your attention. Take care

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@evilpiggyfoofoo It's sad to see you gone friend, thankfully i was lucky enough to be in Arrgh with you , it was fun but it's just sad that you are leaving i guess you are among the lovely guys i liked from Arrgh times, wish you best of luck but again pls be sure to come back if you get the chance , love you man.  

• Like 1